Camp Half-Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Percy Jackson based Roleplay.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Playing solo
taking my mind of it Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 10:46 pm by Shadow Wolf

» Being bored
taking my mind of it Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 10:46 pm by Shadow Wolf

» Wanting to be Alone
taking my mind of it Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 12:41 pm by Gray

» Return [open]
taking my mind of it Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 2:23 am by Taiyou

» A Challenge
taking my mind of it Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 1:09 am by Luca Alessandro

» Alone Time [R]
taking my mind of it Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 11:15 pm by Nyx

» music soothing the mind
taking my mind of it Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 12:20 am by Bastion Priyis

» Thinking Too Much.
taking my mind of it Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 9:11 am by Nyx

» Enjoying the Water
taking my mind of it Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 5:56 am by Charlotte Blake

Top posters
Nyx
taking my mind of it Emptytaking my mind of it I_voting_bartaking my mind of it Empty 
Shadow Wolf
taking my mind of it Emptytaking my mind of it I_voting_bartaking my mind of it Empty 
Bastion Priyis
Gray
Luca Alessandro
Charlotte Blake
Axium Zikari
Taiyou
Aero Xross
Quinton

taking my mind of it

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bastion Priyis

Bastion Priyis

taking my mind of it Empty
PostSubject: taking my mind of it   taking my mind of it Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 11:24 pm

I walk into the arts and crafts area and I grab the necessary items to make a bow. I begin to whittle down the wood to a rough form of a bow.
Back to top Go down
Quinton

PostSubject: Re: taking my mind of it   taking my mind of it Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 11:31 pm

Quinton felt like a pest, following the boy. However, he had nothing at all to do, so he kept that in the back of his head. He peered over the boy's shoulder to see what he was doing. "So... What're you up to?" He asked, persistent.
Back to top Go down
Bastion Priyis

Bastion Priyis

PostSubject: Re: taking my mind of it   taking my mind of it Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 11:35 pm

Calming down as I make another bow I respond to him. "I'm making a bow." I put down my knife and begin to sand down the bow.
Back to top Go down
Quinton

PostSubject: Re: taking my mind of it   taking my mind of it Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 11:47 pm

Quinton rolled his eyes. "Obviously. Well, you seem to be chiseling that thing pretty angrily. What's on your mind? Tell you what. Tell me what's wrong, and I'll leave you alone".
Back to top Go down
Bastion Priyis

Bastion Priyis

PostSubject: Re: taking my mind of it   taking my mind of it Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 11:54 pm

"I thought I told ya." I flex the bow to see how it will react. "Everyone I'm around more often that not gets Apollo's Curse." I go back to whittling certain parts of the bow.
Back to top Go down
Quinton

PostSubject: Re: taking my mind of it   taking my mind of it Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 11:55 pm

Quinton sighed to himself. "Okay. Well, if you don't mind, what's this Apollo's curse?".
Back to top Go down
Bastion Priyis

Bastion Priyis

PostSubject: Re: taking my mind of it   taking my mind of it Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 11:58 pm

"Do you know nothing about the gods?" I asked as I stopped whittling and looked at him. I sigh and answer his question. "It's a curse that cause someone to talk in bad rhymes." I sand down the bow again.
Back to top Go down
Quinton

PostSubject: Re: taking my mind of it   taking my mind of it Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 11:59 pm

Quinton looked at his watch. "Four, five, six, seve-... Nope. I mean, seven hours in Summer Camp for the socially stressed hasn't exactly taught me a lot". Quinton reached around the man and poked at his creation. "So, what's this for? Archery a hobby of yours?".
Back to top Go down
Bastion Priyis

Bastion Priyis

PostSubject: Re: taking my mind of it   taking my mind of it Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 12:05 am

I sigh again. "You really need to learn your gods." I test the flexibility of it again. "Children of Apollo are natural archers." put down the sand paper. "This could be better." I mutter to myself.
Back to top Go down
Quinton

PostSubject: Re: taking my mind of it   taking my mind of it Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 12:11 am

Quinton tilted his head. "Correct me if I'm wrong, but couldn't that part... Right there use denser weighting? I mean, to avoid the contact snap of wood when you pull it suddenly". Quinton thought better of himself, and shook his head. In his life, he had always studied the older generation of weapons, since it was the only hobby he could find interesting. "You probably know better, though. So, this Apollo and Gods thing... Is it like, a club? Or is this some polytheistic religion camp".
Back to top Go down
Bastion Priyis

Bastion Priyis

PostSubject: Re: taking my mind of it   taking my mind of it Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 12:17 am

"Its neither. This is a camp for demigods, you can't get in here if you aren't one." I grunt as I bend to bow to put the string on it. "And for the record, you shouldn't need to pull suddenly pull on a bow." I get up feeling better after making the bow. "Here, you can have this." I hand him the bow I made and put everything away that I used.
Back to top Go down
Quinton

PostSubject: Re: taking my mind of it   taking my mind of it Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 12:19 am

"Demi-Gods? So, it's like, a gang for children". Quinton caught the bow. "Well, if it's a short bow, it requires constant strain to the middle forearms... So it would need sudden yanking to keep the wood flexible. But, like I said. I probably know less than a "Son of Apollo" whatever that nickname means".
Back to top Go down
Bastion Priyis

Bastion Priyis

PostSubject: Re: taking my mind of it   taking my mind of it Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 12:26 am

"The Greek gods are real." I sit down to entertain him for a while. "And I'm the son of the Apollo, The God of Music." I begin to relax now. I'm glad he is here to keep my mind of what happened. "And that bow won't break unless you try to break it."
Back to top Go down
Quinton

PostSubject: Re: taking my mind of it   taking my mind of it Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 12:30 am

Quinton grinned. "Real? I'm a pretty gullible guy, but... Come on. That's like telling me Centuars and Nymphs exist". Quinton couldn't pull himself to completely not believe this boy. In fact, it would offer quite the explanation. "Well, any normal bow would. I guess these "Gods" probably make magic bows, right?".
Back to top Go down
Bastion Priyis

Bastion Priyis

PostSubject: Re: taking my mind of it   taking my mind of it Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 12:37 am

"Centaurs and nymphs do exist and they are at this camp as well." I begin to laugh a little. How can anybody be here and not know anything about the gods. "That is a normal bow. I just have a knack for making bows." I smile a bit as I boast. "No matter how much you yank the string you won't break it. Believe it or not thats the worst one I've made."
Back to top Go down
Quinton

PostSubject: Re: taking my mind of it   taking my mind of it Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 12:39 am

Quinton plays around with the bow. "Worst? Well, I can tell it's well made, especially for a young guy. But... It's gonna break if you don't dense the forearms." Quinton mentally slapped himself for focusing on the wrong thing. "You realize you sound crazy, right? Gods, Centuars, Nymphs, Captain Jack Sparrow, none of those things actually exist, man".
Back to top Go down
Bastion Priyis

Bastion Priyis

PostSubject: Re: taking my mind of it   taking my mind of it Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 12:44 am

"Captain Jack Sparrow isn't real, but the other things are. Look over there." I point to a kid cutting through marble with nothing but water and no tools or anything. "Thats a daughter of Poseidon cutting some marble."
Back to top Go down
Quinton

PostSubject: Re: taking my mind of it   taking my mind of it Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 12:48 am

Quinton looked over to where the boy mentioned. There, he saw a girl slicing into what looked like a thick slab of marble with high-speed water. Quinton squinted closely. "I'm not convinced. That can be faked".
Back to top Go down
Bastion Priyis

Bastion Priyis

PostSubject: Re: taking my mind of it   taking my mind of it Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 12:52 am

I sigh at his skepticism. I call her over here for a moment and told her to bring the bowl of water with her. "Could you show my friend here that your the daughter of Poseidon." She agrees and puts the bowl in between us. She begin to make the water flow upwards into the air. I look at him. "Go ahead and put your hand around it, you wont feel anything."
Back to top Go down
Quinton

PostSubject: Re: taking my mind of it   taking my mind of it Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 12:58 am

Quinton looked at the girl, then the water. He looked at the Apollo boy, then at the water again. Quinton slapped himself as hard as he could, nearly falling. "Okay, fine. I'm going to take all of this in...".
Back to top Go down
Bastion Priyis

Bastion Priyis

PostSubject: Re: taking my mind of it   taking my mind of it Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 1:03 am

"How did you get here without knowing anything about the Greek Gods." I thank the girl for showing him and she walks away.
Back to top Go down
Quinton

PostSubject: Re: taking my mind of it   taking my mind of it Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 1:04 am

Quinton holds up a hand to the boy, asking for a moment. "Okay... Okay... Ok-AAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Quinton screams as loud as he possible can, and throws himself onto the ground, facing upwards.
Back to top Go down
Bastion Priyis

Bastion Priyis

PostSubject: Re: taking my mind of it   taking my mind of it Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 1:07 am

I jump away as I begin to freak out. "What the...?!"
Back to top Go down
Quinton

PostSubject: Re: taking my mind of it   taking my mind of it Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 1:08 am

Quinton, after years of martial arts training and bragging rights, flipped upward onto his feet, and shook himself out. "Sorry, I'm good. So, tell me about the Gods".
Back to top Go down
Bastion Priyis

Bastion Priyis

PostSubject: Re: taking my mind of it   taking my mind of it Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 1:10 am

"Uh, what just happened?" I asked him still not sure about what to make of this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: taking my mind of it   taking my mind of it Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

taking my mind of it
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next