Camp Half-Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Percy Jackson based Roleplay.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Playing solo
taking my mind of it - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 10:46 pm by Shadow Wolf

» Being bored
taking my mind of it - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 10:46 pm by Shadow Wolf

» Wanting to be Alone
taking my mind of it - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 12:41 pm by Gray

» Return [open]
taking my mind of it - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 2:23 am by Taiyou

» A Challenge
taking my mind of it - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 1:09 am by Luca Alessandro

» Alone Time [R]
taking my mind of it - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 11:15 pm by Nyx

» music soothing the mind
taking my mind of it - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 12:20 am by Bastion Priyis

» Thinking Too Much.
taking my mind of it - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 9:11 am by Nyx

» Enjoying the Water
taking my mind of it - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 5:56 am by Charlotte Blake

Top posters
Nyx
taking my mind of it - Page 2 Emptytaking my mind of it - Page 2 I_voting_bartaking my mind of it - Page 2 Empty 
Shadow Wolf
taking my mind of it - Page 2 Emptytaking my mind of it - Page 2 I_voting_bartaking my mind of it - Page 2 Empty 
Bastion Priyis
Gray
Luca Alessandro
Charlotte Blake
Axium Zikari
Taiyou
Aero Xross
Quinton

taking my mind of it

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Quinton

taking my mind of it - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: taking my mind of it   taking my mind of it - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 1:14 am

Quinton shrugged. "I don't know. You tell me. So, them Gods... Can I get some info?". Quinton rubbed his hands together, interested.
Back to top Go down
Bastion Priyis

Bastion Priyis

taking my mind of it - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: taking my mind of it   taking my mind of it - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 1:19 am

"Well I um." I begin to leave not sure how to deal with this thing. "I need to go do something. You're gonna have to go find someone else to answer that." I leave the building and run to the mess hall.
Back to top Go down

taking my mind of it
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2