Camp Half-Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Percy Jackson based Roleplay.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Playing solo
music soothing the mind - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 10:46 pm by Shadow Wolf

» Being bored
music soothing the mind - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 10:46 pm by Shadow Wolf

» Wanting to be Alone
music soothing the mind - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 12:41 pm by Gray

» Return [open]
music soothing the mind - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 2:23 am by Taiyou

» A Challenge
music soothing the mind - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 1:09 am by Luca Alessandro

» Alone Time [R]
music soothing the mind - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 11:15 pm by Nyx

» music soothing the mind
music soothing the mind - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 12:20 am by Bastion Priyis

» Thinking Too Much.
music soothing the mind - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 9:11 am by Nyx

» Enjoying the Water
music soothing the mind - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 5:56 am by Charlotte Blake

Top posters
Nyx
music soothing the mind - Page 2 Emptymusic soothing the mind - Page 2 I_voting_barmusic soothing the mind - Page 2 Empty 
Shadow Wolf
music soothing the mind - Page 2 Emptymusic soothing the mind - Page 2 I_voting_barmusic soothing the mind - Page 2 Empty 
Bastion Priyis
Gray
Luca Alessandro
Charlotte Blake
Axium Zikari
Taiyou
Aero Xross
Quinton

music soothing the mind

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Charlotte Blake

Charlotte Blake

music soothing the mind - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: music soothing the mind   music soothing the mind - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 3:19 pm

"U-um hello... Bastion..." I felt stupid,I felt I had done something wrong, were they on bad Terms? I hoped I hadn't endangered Kali's and mine friendship, I left a mirage in my place as I teleported a fee mitres away. I let them talk, alone. I waited by one of the other groups until the conversation ended.
Back to top Go down
Bastion Priyis

Bastion Priyis

PostSubject: Re: music soothing the mind   music soothing the mind - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 3:23 pm

"Thank you for forgiving me." I notice that Charlotte appeared from the corner of my eye a few meters away while still being here. So she is a daughter of Hecate. I ignore her for now since she clearly wants us to talk. "I, uh, see that the curse is gone." I blush and nervously look down.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: e   music soothing the mind - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 4:58 am

Kalista shrugged a little and then sighed, nodding. "Yep, it wore off.." She kind of wished Charlotte hadn't left her alone with him. Last time they were alone like this, things sure hadn't ended well. Glancing away, she shrugged a little as she saw him blushing from the corner of her eye.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Blake

Charlotte Blake

PostSubject: Re: music soothing the mind   music soothing the mind - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 10:19 pm

I hear bastion say somthing to Kali a out a curse, before I knew it my other side had taken over and I was next to him shooting my knee up at his crotch "what did you do to Kalista?"
Back to top Go down
Bastion Priyis

Bastion Priyis

PostSubject: Re: music soothing the mind   music soothing the mind - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 10:23 pm

Not noticing Charlotte move as I was looking down, I fall to the ground holding my junk as I curl up in pain. I just lay there in excruciating pain. The most I can do is just whimper.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: music soothing the mind   music soothing the mind - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 11:49 pm

Kali frowned and put her hand gently on Charlotte's shoulder. "Charlotte.. It's alright. He didn't do it on purpose." Before she had time to think about it, she turned the other girl to face her and pressed her lips against Charlotte's. Pulling away, she hoped the kiss would at least succeed in calming her a little.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Blake

Charlotte Blake

PostSubject: Re: music soothing the mind   music soothing the mind - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 4:08 am

I blushed a bright scarlet " you really are friendly" my, strong, forceful, confident personality resumed control as I kissed Kali again.
Back to top Go down
Bastion Priyis

Bastion Priyis

PostSubject: Re: music soothing the mind   music soothing the mind - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 1:31 pm

I lay on the ground as I don't notice them kissing as I hope that the pain would subside.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: music soothing the mind   music soothing the mind - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 2:12 am

Kali chuckled softly, "My mother is the goddess of love, what did you expect of me?" She winked, pulling Charlotte toward her as she saw the girl going for another kiss. She almost forgot about Bastion. He only lingered briefly in the back of her mind as a reminder that the two weren't alone. For a moment, she was almost tempted to show Charlotte to her cabin.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Blake

Charlotte Blake

PostSubject: Re: music soothing the mind   music soothing the mind - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 3:42 am

I said shyly "I-I was...um... Wondering ....since I haven't been there yet.....come with me to my cabbin?" I fiddled with my hoodie as I looked at her intently.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: music soothing the mind   music soothing the mind - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 4:11 am

Kalista stared at her for a moment or two before smiling. Nodding slowly, she grabbed Charlotte's hand gently. "Sounds like a plan to me. Do you know where the cabins are? I could show you."
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Blake

Charlotte Blake

PostSubject: Re: music soothing the mind   music soothing the mind - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 4:13 am

"Please" I smiled at her before hugging her "I'm so happy I met you"
Back to top Go down
Bastion Priyis

Bastion Priyis

PostSubject: Re: music soothing the mind   music soothing the mind - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 4:29 pm

"Love how no one bothers to help the guy who just got hit in the nuts." I slowly stand up still feeling the pain from Charlotte's hitting. "How are you that strong?" I put my hands on my knees to try and subside the pain.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Blake

Charlotte Blake

PostSubject: Re: music soothing the mind   music soothing the mind - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 12:06 am

As I left for the cabin I spoke "magic" Wink
Back to top Go down
Bastion Priyis

Bastion Priyis

PostSubject: Re: music soothing the mind   music soothing the mind - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 12:20 am

"I should have never said anything." I grunt as I move over to my instruments and slowly put them back in their cases and bring them back to my cabin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: music soothing the mind   music soothing the mind - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

music soothing the mind
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2