Camp Half-Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Percy Jackson based Roleplay.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Playing solo
Alone Time [R] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 10:46 pm by Shadow Wolf

» Being bored
Alone Time [R] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 10:46 pm by Shadow Wolf

» Wanting to be Alone
Alone Time [R] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 12:41 pm by Gray

» Return [open]
Alone Time [R] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 2:23 am by Taiyou

» A Challenge
Alone Time [R] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 1:09 am by Luca Alessandro

» Alone Time [R]
Alone Time [R] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 11:15 pm by Nyx

» music soothing the mind
Alone Time [R] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 12:20 am by Bastion Priyis

» Thinking Too Much.
Alone Time [R] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 9:11 am by Nyx

» Enjoying the Water
Alone Time [R] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 5:56 am by Charlotte Blake

Top posters
Nyx
Alone Time [R] - Page 3 EmptyAlone Time [R] - Page 3 I_voting_barAlone Time [R] - Page 3 Empty 
Shadow Wolf
Alone Time [R] - Page 3 EmptyAlone Time [R] - Page 3 I_voting_barAlone Time [R] - Page 3 Empty 
Bastion Priyis
Gray
Luca Alessandro
Charlotte Blake
Axium Zikari
Taiyou
Aero Xross
Quinton

Alone Time [R]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Nyx

Nyx

Alone Time [R] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone Time [R]   Alone Time [R] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 8:16 am

"Aren't we already past the point of being just friends?" Kali looked at Charlotte's naked body and then her own and smirked a little. "But, being serious.. You're actually asking me to be your girlfriend?" She muttered curiously, thinking about it. It would be a first for her to just be with one person.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Blake

Charlotte Blake

PostSubject: Re: Alone Time [R]   Alone Time [R] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 8:30 am

"Yes...I would...." I blushed at her first Comment, I watched at how our body's groves together, she was right, we were more than friends already, but maybe, hopefully, we will be even more then that.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Alone Time [R]   Alone Time [R] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 8:36 am

"Even if I give up on sleeping with everyone but you, I don't think it will be that easy." Kali shrugged, chuckling. Still, she wanted to say yes. And she felt sure Charlotte could probably just threaten anyone who made a move on her, if she really wanted.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Blake

Charlotte Blake

PostSubject: Re: Alone Time [R]   Alone Time [R] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 8:59 am

"I'm fine with chalanges" I smiled at her, I truly hoped she'd say yes. I looked at her expectantly as I talked "it's entirely up to you...and I know either way... You will make a decision hat makes you happy, I'm fine with that.."
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Alone Time [R]   Alone Time [R] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 9:05 am

"Just.. Children of Aphrodite aren't exactly known to be faithful to one person. Much like the goddess herself. I assume that's why hardly any actually get into a relationship with someone." Kalista chuckled, shrugging. she was still just worried she would do something to hurt Charlotte. Since she'd never actually tried to be faithful to any one person, she wasn't sure how that would go. "But, if you really would like to be with me..." She bit her lip softly and kissed Charlotte.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Blake

Charlotte Blake

PostSubject: Re: Alone Time [R]   Alone Time [R] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 9:12 am

After the kiss I whispered in her ear "so is that a yes...?" I embrased her fully before kissing her"I belive in you as whoever you want to be...not as a daughter of Aphrodite".
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Alone Time [R]   Alone Time [R] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 9:20 am

Kali watched her for a moment. "You're so sweet.. I really don't want to see you hurt because of me. But, yes, if you want me." She smiled a little at her words and nodded, not really sure what to say in response to that. She had never thought of herself any differently than her siblings and even her own mother. But Charlotte seemed to see something in her. Something she herself couldn't see.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Blake

Charlotte Blake

PostSubject: Re: Alone Time [R]   Alone Time [R] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 3:39 pm

"I'll make sure no one gets hurt..." I withdrew from the hug before clasping her hands "I promise..."
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Alone Time [R]   Alone Time [R] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 9:09 pm

Kalista leaned toward her and kissed her cheek gently. "How can you make sure I won't hurt you? Even before I knew I was Aphrodite's daughter, I still acted just like her."
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Blake

Charlotte Blake

PostSubject: Re: Alone Time [R]   Alone Time [R] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 9:29 pm

Just...trust me..." I said to her, as we sat I was happy, happy to have come here and met her,
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Alone Time [R]   Alone Time [R] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 9:31 pm

Kali sighed and nodded slowly. "I just.. Don't know why you'd choose me." She shrugged and smiled, just feeling happy to be with her.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Blake

Charlotte Blake

PostSubject: Re: Alone Time [R]   Alone Time [R] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 10:32 pm

"Because I like you..." I kiss her cheek "does it really matter?"
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Alone Time [R]   Alone Time [R] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 10:35 pm

"I guess not.." Kali shrugged and smiled at her, getting silent as she thought about this for a moment. Someone like Charlotte liking someone like her just seemed unreal.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Blake

Charlotte Blake

PostSubject: Re: Alone Time [R]   Alone Time [R] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 11:27 pm

as I sat with her I had butterflys in my stomach "so...what would you like to do now?" I inquired
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Alone Time [R]   Alone Time [R] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 11:15 pm

Kali looked her over for a moment, studying her body, smiling a little as she shrugged. "Well I'm still up for continuing what we were doing." Smirking slightly at the girl, she watched her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alone Time [R]   Alone Time [R] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alone Time [R]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3