Camp Half-Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Percy Jackson based Roleplay.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Playing solo
Enjoying the Water - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 10:46 pm by Shadow Wolf

» Being bored
Enjoying the Water - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 10:46 pm by Shadow Wolf

» Wanting to be Alone
Enjoying the Water - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 12:41 pm by Gray

» Return [open]
Enjoying the Water - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 2:23 am by Taiyou

» A Challenge
Enjoying the Water - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 1:09 am by Luca Alessandro

» Alone Time [R]
Enjoying the Water - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 11:15 pm by Nyx

» music soothing the mind
Enjoying the Water - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 12:20 am by Bastion Priyis

» Thinking Too Much.
Enjoying the Water - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 9:11 am by Nyx

» Enjoying the Water
Enjoying the Water - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 5:56 am by Charlotte Blake

Top posters
Nyx
Enjoying the Water - Page 2 EmptyEnjoying the Water - Page 2 I_voting_barEnjoying the Water - Page 2 Empty 
Shadow Wolf
Enjoying the Water - Page 2 EmptyEnjoying the Water - Page 2 I_voting_barEnjoying the Water - Page 2 Empty 
Bastion Priyis
Gray
Luca Alessandro
Charlotte Blake
Axium Zikari
Taiyou
Aero Xross
Quinton

Enjoying the Water

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Charlotte Blake

Charlotte Blake

Enjoying the Water - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the Water   Enjoying the Water - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 5:07 am

I walked into the trees looking to see if someone was there "come out" I took a couple of steps and saw someone lying on the ground "AHHHH!" I screamed as I dropped my sword and hid behind kali hugging her tightly
Back to top Go down
Axium Zikari

Axium Zikari

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the Water   Enjoying the Water - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 5:11 am

I here the scream and look up to see the two girls in front of me and just stay there, frozen. "uuummmmm............hello?"
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the Water   Enjoying the Water - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 5:14 am

Kali stared at Charlotte curiously for a moment and shrugged, letting the girl hug her as she pointed her sword at the male. "Well then, were you watching us?" She asked curiously, wondering how long he'd been there.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Blake

Charlotte Blake

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the Water   Enjoying the Water - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 5:18 am

I stared at the man "pervert" I whispered under my breath, I hugged kali tighter as I thought about what he may have seen
Back to top Go down
Axium Zikari

Axium Zikari

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the Water   Enjoying the Water - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 5:22 am

I reply hesitantly saying " I actually came down here to swim and noticed yall were already here. I then proceed to hide and wait for yall to finish. I lost my balance and have been laying here ever since." I sit there waiting to be attacked or get a helping hand.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the Water   Enjoying the Water - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 5:25 am

Kalista stared at him for a moment and shrugged. "Well you shouldn't spy on people. It isn't nice." She rolled her eyes a bit and glanced at the girl behind her, still holding out her sword.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Blake

Charlotte Blake

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the Water   Enjoying the Water - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 5:29 am

I realised that kali was looking at me "s-sorry" I let go of her and stood over axiom "y-you should have t-turned around" I help him up as my sword that's laying on the ground dissapears
Back to top Go down
Axium Zikari

Axium Zikari

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the Water   Enjoying the Water - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 5:32 am

I take the helping hand and get up. " I haven't introduced myself yet have I. I'm Axium and I hope this little incident doesn't affect to much." I brush myself off.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the Water   Enjoying the Water - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 5:37 am

Kalista chuckled and leaned over to kiss Charlotte's cheek. "Oh, don't worry about it love." She turned away from her to look at Axium, putting her sword away. " Doesn't bother me, I guess. I'm Kalista, or Kali, if you prefer."
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Blake

Charlotte Blake

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the Water   Enjoying the Water - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 11:48 pm

I step away from axium "I am C-Charlotte Blake" I extended my hand to shake his, I looked at him intrigued as I speak "I hope you can help me around camp...I-I'm rather new...."
Back to top Go down
Axium Zikari

Axium Zikari

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the Water   Enjoying the Water - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 12:17 am

I shake Charlotte's hand and reply with " I'm new myself, so I don't think I would be much help to you." I scratch the back of my head while I said this.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the Water   Enjoying the Water - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 12:21 am

Kalista looked at the two of them and shrugged slightly, "Well, I'm not new." She yawned a bit, standing back a ways from the two of them. She would have offered to show them around, but she hadn't even expected to see anyone else here.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Blake

Charlotte Blake

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the Water   Enjoying the Water - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 12:24 am

I go and stand by Kalista and hug her arm "then could you maybe show me around?" I asked her curiously, secretly I wanted to spend time with her hoping she'd feel the same
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the Water   Enjoying the Water - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 3:31 am

"Yes, I could show you around." Kali replied to Charlotte, winking at her. "Should we go now?" She asked softly, smiling at her. She was sort of cute.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Blake

Charlotte Blake

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the Water   Enjoying the Water - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 12:40 am

my face lit up at the reply "OK!" I hugged her tightly and then took her hand "where too first boss!?!"
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the Water   Enjoying the Water - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 1:20 am

Kali stared at her curiously and then laughed, "Boss?" She smiled slightly, shaking her head. "Well, any place specific you would like to see?"
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Blake

Charlotte Blake

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the Water   Enjoying the Water - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 12:06 am

"umm...." I thought about the places I had seen "the only places I have seen have been here my cabin and the mess hall...sorry" I looked down feeling stupid
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the Water   Enjoying the Water - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 12:43 am

Kalista shrugged slightly. "Well, that's alright. I could take the time to show you the rest of the camp."
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Blake

Charlotte Blake

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the Water   Enjoying the Water - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 12:47 am

my face lit up "OK!" I said enthusiastically "where to then?" I hugged her arm again waiting for her to lead the way
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the Water   Enjoying the Water - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 12:50 am

Smiling slightly, Kalista started to lead her away. "I guess we'll figure out when we get there.." She muttered, not really too sure yet where she was taking her to first.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Blake

Charlotte Blake

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the Water   Enjoying the Water - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 12:16 am

"ok cool" I wait for kalista to start walking before o follow still holding her arm
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the Water   Enjoying the Water - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 5:13 am

Kali couldn't help watching her, silent as they walked. She wasn't really sure what to even say.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Blake

Charlotte Blake

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the Water   Enjoying the Water - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 1:27 am

I hummed a song softly as we walked 'I wonder how old she is?" I thought to my self, After a few minutes of walking i started to grow impatient, I wrapped my arms around her and we rose into the sky "this s-should be faster" I said happily as I clung to her "which direction"
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the Water   Enjoying the Water - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 6:45 am

Kali was surprised as Charlotte wrapped her arms around her. It actually got hard to think for a moment. "Um, well.. It's kind of hard to show you around from up here." She chuckled softly, shrugging. And then she pointed. "That's the amphitheater, if you'd like to go and see it?" She shrugged again slowly.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Blake

Charlotte Blake

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the Water   Enjoying the Water - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 5:56 am

"Ok why not" at a medium pace I flew us both towards the amphitheatre
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the Water   Enjoying the Water - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enjoying the Water
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half-Blood :: Camp :: Canoe Lake-
Jump to: