Camp Half-Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Percy Jackson based Roleplay.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Playing solo
Thinking Too Much. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 10:46 pm by Shadow Wolf

» Being bored
Thinking Too Much. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 10:46 pm by Shadow Wolf

» Wanting to be Alone
Thinking Too Much. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 12:41 pm by Gray

» Return [open]
Thinking Too Much. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 2:23 am by Taiyou

» A Challenge
Thinking Too Much. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 1:09 am by Luca Alessandro

» Alone Time [R]
Thinking Too Much. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 11:15 pm by Nyx

» music soothing the mind
Thinking Too Much. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 12:20 am by Bastion Priyis

» Thinking Too Much.
Thinking Too Much. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 9:11 am by Nyx

» Enjoying the Water
Thinking Too Much. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 5:56 am by Charlotte Blake

Top posters
Nyx
Thinking Too Much. - Page 2 EmptyThinking Too Much. - Page 2 I_voting_barThinking Too Much. - Page 2 Empty 
Shadow Wolf
Thinking Too Much. - Page 2 EmptyThinking Too Much. - Page 2 I_voting_barThinking Too Much. - Page 2 Empty 
Bastion Priyis
Gray
Luca Alessandro
Charlotte Blake
Axium Zikari
Taiyou
Aero Xross
Quinton

Thinking Too Much.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

Thinking Too Much. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thinking Too Much.   Thinking Too Much. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 2:40 am

Raven nodded softly. "I want to know...I feel a pull towards you that I can't describe...Like I can trust you to make all the pain go away..."
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Thinking Too Much.   Thinking Too Much. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 2:44 am

Lillian nodded slowly. "Um.. Well, we were close. Really close. As in... Well, kind of, in love." Shrugging, she stared at the ground as it grew silent. How anyone could actually make her feel nervous... She sighed softly.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Thinking Too Much.   Thinking Too Much. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 10:39 am

A light blush spread across her face. "We were in love?" Her voice was soft as she stared at the water.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Thinking Too Much.   Thinking Too Much. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 7:46 pm

"..Yeah." Lillian sighed softly and shrugged. She didn't want to look at her, for fear of wanting to kiss her. And it wasn't just something pulling her because Raven was a daughter of Aphrodite.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Thinking Too Much.   Thinking Too Much. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 5:40 pm

Raven sighed heavily. "This memory loss is aggravating...What if I change what if I become someone I'm not because of it?"
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Thinking Too Much.   Thinking Too Much. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 7:02 am

Lillian frowned and then moved a little closer to her. "Raven, you still remind me of the same girl I fell in love with. The same girl I've never stopped loving." She realized how close she was and began to back away again, biting her lip. It had been hard to love anyone else, even with her gone. "And I won't ever let you turn into something you're not." Her voice dropped a little as she said this.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Thinking Too Much.   Thinking Too Much. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 8:57 am

Raven's lip trembled softly as she grabbed Lillian's hand. "Don't...Don't back away...I feel like I've done something wrong..." Unknown tears welled up in her eyes as she looked at the girl who held all her memories.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Thinking Too Much.   Thinking Too Much. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 9:11 am

Lillian frowned at her and shook her head. "No.. No, you haven't done anything wrong." Leaning forward, she kissed Raven's forehead gently before pulling away and offering her a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thinking Too Much.   Thinking Too Much. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thinking Too Much.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half-Blood :: Camp :: Mess Hall-
Jump to: