Camp Half-Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Percy Jackson based Roleplay.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Playing solo
A Challenge  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 10:46 pm by Shadow Wolf

» Being bored
A Challenge  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 10:46 pm by Shadow Wolf

» Wanting to be Alone
A Challenge  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 12:41 pm by Gray

» Return [open]
A Challenge  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 2:23 am by Taiyou

» A Challenge
A Challenge  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 1:09 am by Luca Alessandro

» Alone Time [R]
A Challenge  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 11:15 pm by Nyx

» music soothing the mind
A Challenge  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 12:20 am by Bastion Priyis

» Thinking Too Much.
A Challenge  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 9:11 am by Nyx

» Enjoying the Water
A Challenge  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 5:56 am by Charlotte Blake

Top posters
Nyx
A Challenge  - Page 4 EmptyA Challenge  - Page 4 I_voting_barA Challenge  - Page 4 Empty 
Shadow Wolf
A Challenge  - Page 4 EmptyA Challenge  - Page 4 I_voting_barA Challenge  - Page 4 Empty 
Bastion Priyis
Gray
Luca Alessandro
Charlotte Blake
Axium Zikari
Taiyou
Aero Xross
Quinton

A Challenge

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Nyx

Nyx

A Challenge  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Challenge    A Challenge  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 11:55 pm

"Um... To be honest.. I wanted to spend my time hunting with my mother. But, with no monsters to hunt.." Althaia almost frowned and then shrugged. That was why there were people out there like the Hunters of Artemis, to help keep the monsters at bay a little. "I mean, I'm not sure there would even be a Hunters of Artemis group if you killed all the monsters off. Sure, it would be good.. But.." She paused, glancing away as she shrugged. If she joined them now, she might not see him again anyway. And her camp was home now. Even if she did sometimes long for adventure.
Back to top Go down
Luca Alessandro

Luca Alessandro

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge    A Challenge  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 4:05 pm

I sigh. "I understand." I respond, smiling, "It's good to know that there's someone else out there who honors their mother.". I hop on Kirin, watching her look at me as I do so. While doing this, however, I am startled by a specific thought Althaia has. To be honest, it actually disappoints me. "You'd rather have the title of a Hunter on your back than a Hero?" I ask, sighing heavily. I have Kirin fly slightly above the ground, still making myself completely visible to Althaia. If she felt as though camp was home, well, who am I to judge? Who am I to say that camp cannot be her home, and that she must move elsewhere? The only thing I can do is perform what I think is right. "For you and everyone else, whether you like it or not, accompanied or not, I will challenge these monsters and defeat them. Even if I return with no arms or legs, I wanna at least know I made a good difference for my people."
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge    A Challenge  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 2:08 am

Althaia rolled her eyes as she watched him. "If groups out there like my mothers hunters haven't figured this out yet, what makes you think you can?!" His attitude was starting to anger her a little. Maybe she shouldn't feel so guilty about wanting to join the hunters. She was sure her mother would welcome her and she probably wouldn't have to see Luca again. She stared up at him before turning away. "They're out there everyday.. And if there was a way to do what you're talking about doing, I think Artemis would set out to do just that." She called Tartarus to her and hopped on the Pegasus before signaling that he fly away from Luca. But she lingered for half a second. As if he would stop her.. He was probably just going to get angry with her again.
Back to top Go down
Luca Alessandro

Luca Alessandro

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge    A Challenge  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 3:47 pm

I sigh heavily as a smirk follows. "Bonds." I respond quickly, smiling "Knowing that there are others with the same dreams I have, I just know how I can do it. Athena has even told me stories about a brave hero who will one day rid the world of its darkness. I wanna make that story come true, for all I live for is satisfaction." Kirin and I fly higher in the air, having Kirin signalled to leave the area. Before I say goodbye, however, I await one last response from Althaia. "Like I said, I will do this, and live to tell the tale. Have you ever thought of why Artemis and Athena had us as their son and daughter?"
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge    A Challenge  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 9:13 pm

Althaia thought about his words for a few moments and then shrugged. She still wasn't sure why he was so confident. Her mother surely would have tried to solve this problem herself, right? "I think about why Artemis had me as her daughter every day," Althaia muttered softly, sighing and shaking her head. But if she was going to accomplish anything, she was going to have to be out there in the world. And that was why, again, the hunters came to mind. Maybe if she didn't tell Luca what she had to do to join them, he might let her go? It wasn't like they knew each other that well, anyway.
Back to top Go down
Luca Alessandro

Luca Alessandro

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge    A Challenge  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 10:01 pm

"It's obvious Artemis loves you." I point out, "Not a lot of Obsidians even grant their child the ability of communication. Not only this, but only a few are blessed with a Pegasus. You make what you can out of life. I'm sure Artemis is watching over you proudly, anyways." With this, I have Kirin descend to the same altitude as Tartarus. "Just do what you can with life and live it to the fullest." I advise Althaia, "Smile too, while you're at it." For now, I just try and please Althaia, attempting to keep her calm.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge    A Challenge  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 5:42 am

Althaia glanced over at him and sighed, shrugging. "All my life I've been wanting to be out there with Artemis.." Glancing away again, she just didn't want him to see the look on her face. There's not a whole lot for me to smile about, she thought to herself, not really wanting to say it for fear she might just make him angry again. Even if he was sometimes a frustrating person.
Back to top Go down
Luca Alessandro

Luca Alessandro

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge    A Challenge  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 3:25 pm

I sigh. "What makes you think she isn't with you?" I ask, a smirk crossing my face, "Just like Athena is always with me, Artemis will always be with you, watching you on the outside, and loving you every second of your life." I now look at Kirin. "Isn't that right, Kirin." I question my Pegasus jokingly, kissing her on the head. If I could summarize the two encounters we had, I could definitely say Althaia is one hell of a difficult woman. Despite this, however, she seems nice.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge    A Challenge  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 6:48 am

Althaia held back a sigh and shrugged, holding onto her Pegasuses mane while they flew. "I know Artemis is with me, and I know how much she loves me, but I mean that I'd actually like to meet her." What was Artemis actually like? She could only go off of.. What she's heard and read, basically. And her mother did speak to her, but it wasn't like that happened very often. "Maybe that's why I want to be a Hunter so bad. I would actually be there with her, and see her in person."
Back to top Go down
Luca Alessandro

Luca Alessandro

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge    A Challenge  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 3:09 pm

I chuckle. "Yeah. It'd be pretty awesome to meet Athena." I pause as I wonder what it'd actually be like to see Athena in person. Would she boss me around, or act like a friend. Would she even appear older than me, my age, or even younger? An endless amount of questions could enter my head about Athena if I really thought about it, but chose not to for now. "Athena, do you think a legend has been passed on to us by Artemis and Athena?" I ask, "What if there is actually a dream we have to fulfill of killing the monsters. Will we meet Artemis and Athena after doing so?"
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge    A Challenge  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 9:13 pm

Althaia considered his words for a few moments, silent while she thought about it. As much as she'd love that, she didn't think it was true. Sighing, she shook her head. "Zeus made it clear he doesn't want any gods to see their children. Even if we did see them, it would be very brief." Still, even a short meeting with her mother.. That would be pretty great. She'd always felt so alone, not having a father or a mother to take care of her.
Back to top Go down
Luca Alessandro

Luca Alessandro

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge    A Challenge  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 10:17 pm

[b]"Things can always change. Just think on the bright side." I smile, looking away. When would it be the right time to face these monsters? Would I even challenge them firsthand? So many questions enter my mind, yet I still stand courageous, ready to fight the beasts.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge    A Challenge  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 10:26 pm

"Normally I'd agree, but I don't see Zeus changing his mind. Ever." Althaia replied, shrugging. It was something she'd gotten used to, anyway. He was the king of Olympus. It wasn't like she could go there and get him to change his mind. Just being able to hear her mothers voice was something at least. Sighing softly, she shook her head and glanced over at Luca, wondering what he was thinking.
Back to top Go down
Luca Alessandro

Luca Alessandro

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge    A Challenge  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 5:21 pm

"Maybe Zeus just needs to be satisfied first..." I smile, winking to Althaia, "Who knows? Maybe what's stopping him from making Olympians visible are the monsters." I then stare into Althaia's eyes. Unlike her, I remain calm, unaffected by any fears or obstacles that may come from this future adventure. "Just think on the bright side. Please."
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge    A Challenge  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 4:39 am

"Hm.. Didn't you ever hear the story behind why Zeus kept the gods from their children? It was because of Poseidon. When he almost became mortal.." Althaia shrugged, staring at him curiously. She'd been at camp her whole life so obviously that bit of information was just common knowledge to her. "You don't have to keep saying that." She muttered, rolling her eyes and smiling a little before getting silent.
Back to top Go down
Luca Alessandro

Luca Alessandro

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge    A Challenge  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 4:19 pm

[b]"I'm just gonna hope for the best then...in my opinion." I smile, winking to Althaia. Living in Camp sure was difficult, always being encased in a single area. One day, I could only hope that things will change.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge    A Challenge  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 6:57 am

Althaia stared at him curiously for a moment before shrugging. She wasn't really sure what to say to him. But her mind was still somewhere else. "So, we going back to camp or what?" She asked, saying no more on the other subject.
Back to top Go down
Luca Alessandro

Luca Alessandro

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge    A Challenge  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 1:39 pm

"Your choice." I smile to Althaia, "I'm sorry I ruined what could've been a good time, but I'm sure other times will come." With this, he kept Kirin rested on her feet until the lady before him would make her decision.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge    A Challenge  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 6:16 am

"Alright, we might as well just go back." Althaia muttered in response, just shrugging as he spoke. He still frustrated her to no end sometimes with some of the things he said and did, but she must not have been easy to deal with either.
Back to top Go down
Luca Alessandro

Luca Alessandro

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge    A Challenge  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 1:09 am

"Is this where we end our trip today, or would you like to head elsewhere?" I ask, curious as to how Althaia feels at the moment. In my opinion, I think we've hit a much friendlier scale as of now, but I could be wrong. She could still be holding a grudge about our argument, after all. Albeit, I have Kirin set us to the same level as Althaia and Tartaros, awaiting a response.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge    A Challenge  - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Challenge
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half-Blood :: Camp :: North Woods-
Jump to: