Camp Half-Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Percy Jackson based Roleplay.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Playing solo
Looking Around - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 10:46 pm by Shadow Wolf

» Being bored
Looking Around - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 10:46 pm by Shadow Wolf

» Wanting to be Alone
Looking Around - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 12:41 pm by Gray

» Return [open]
Looking Around - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 2:23 am by Taiyou

» A Challenge
Looking Around - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 1:09 am by Luca Alessandro

» Alone Time [R]
Looking Around - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 11:15 pm by Nyx

» music soothing the mind
Looking Around - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 12:20 am by Bastion Priyis

» Thinking Too Much.
Looking Around - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 9:11 am by Nyx

» Enjoying the Water
Looking Around - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 5:56 am by Charlotte Blake

Top posters
Nyx
Looking Around - Page 2 EmptyLooking Around - Page 2 I_voting_barLooking Around - Page 2 Empty 
Shadow Wolf
Looking Around - Page 2 EmptyLooking Around - Page 2 I_voting_barLooking Around - Page 2 Empty 
Bastion Priyis
Gray
Luca Alessandro
Charlotte Blake
Axium Zikari
Taiyou
Aero Xross
Quinton

Looking Around

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bastion Priyis

Bastion Priyis

Looking Around - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking Around   Looking Around - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 6:01 am

"I truly am sorry. I can't use it unless I feel extreme emotions. I can't even control it wither." I begin to slowly cry. "I never intended to do that to you. Even if it lasts for an hour....I'll just leave you alone." I stand up and begin to leave feeling defeated.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Looking Around   Looking Around - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 6:12 am

Rolling her eyes as he began to walk away, Kalista pulled a sword on him. It was something she did without thinking, she didn't want to go through this for an hour. It nearly reached his neck. Then, sighing, she began to pull it away again, shaking her head as she stared at him.
Back to top Go down
Bastion Priyis

Bastion Priyis

PostSubject: Re: Looking Around   Looking Around - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 6:15 am

I didn't even bother reacting to her sword for the fact that I cause another misery with Apollo's curse. "I-if I could remove if I would."
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Looking Around   Looking Around - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 6:18 am

Kalista just nodded slowly, not wanting to speak. She looked away from him, staring at the ground with a small sigh. Maybe this was something she should have considered before talking to one of Apollo's children.
Back to top Go down
Bastion Priyis

Bastion Priyis

PostSubject: Re: Looking Around   Looking Around - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 6:19 am

I head to Apollo's cabin and just leave myself to my sorrows.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking Around   Looking Around - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking Around
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half-Blood :: Camp :: Shooting Range-
Jump to: