Camp Half-Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Percy Jackson based Roleplay.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Playing solo
Helping Out Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 10:46 pm by Shadow Wolf

» Being bored
Helping Out Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 10:46 pm by Shadow Wolf

» Wanting to be Alone
Helping Out Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 12:41 pm by Gray

» Return [open]
Helping Out Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 2:23 am by Taiyou

» A Challenge
Helping Out Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 1:09 am by Luca Alessandro

» Alone Time [R]
Helping Out Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 11:15 pm by Nyx

» music soothing the mind
Helping Out Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 12:20 am by Bastion Priyis

» Thinking Too Much.
Helping Out Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 9:11 am by Nyx

» Enjoying the Water
Helping Out Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 5:56 am by Charlotte Blake

Top posters
Nyx
Helping Out EmptyHelping Out I_voting_barHelping Out Empty 
Shadow Wolf
Bastion Priyis
Gray
Luca Alessandro
Charlotte Blake
Axium Zikari
Taiyou
Aero Xross
Quinton

Helping Out

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyx

Nyx

Helping Out Empty
PostSubject: Helping Out   Helping Out Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 9:17 pm

Lillian led Axium towards the armory and then glanced towards him. "Let me guess, you're going to need help picking some out, too?" She muttered, leading him inside and looking around. This wasn't something she felt like doing. With a small sigh, she shrugged and looked at him again. "So? Yes or no." All he'd asked was for her to lead him here, but since she was already here with him.. As long as he didn't get too used to her help. It was only because he was her half brother that she even bothered.
Back to top Go down
Axium Zikari

Axium Zikari

Helping Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping Out   Helping Out Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 9:22 pm

"Maybe, I don't know. I sorta already know what type of armor I want, just don't know the process." I start looking around, amazed at all the available gear. " I'm looking for something light that I can easily dodge and weave in."
Back to top Go down
Bastion Priyis

Bastion Priyis

Helping Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping Out   Helping Out Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 9:26 pm

I begin to head out the armory with my mithril armor when I notice a couple new guys. I decide to see if they needed any help. "Either of ya need some help?" I ask them as my eyes wander back towards the bows.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

Helping Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping Out   Helping Out Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 9:28 pm

Lillian just nodded, watching him look around. "Well, there's plenty of things to choose from." She paused as she heard another voice and turned toward the source of it. "I was just showing Axium here where he could get fitted for armor," she muttered with a shrug, still not caring.
Back to top Go down
Axium Zikari

Axium Zikari

Helping Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping Out   Helping Out Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 9:33 pm

I reply to Lillian, not hearing the other person due to my fascination of all the armor, saying " I can't decided, there is just so many different types, differing from their style to the materials. I don't even know what some of the metals are." I continue looking, trying to decide.
Back to top Go down
Bastion Priyis

Bastion Priyis

Helping Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping Out   Helping Out Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 9:36 pm

"Since you don't look particularly interested in helping, ya mind if I take him off your hands?" I look back to the woman offering her a chance to get away. He must be a son of Hephaestus. I thought to myself as I noticed he wasn't paying attention to me.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

Helping Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping Out   Helping Out Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 9:37 pm

Lillian shrugged slightly, "If you like." She did actually smile a bit as she looked upon the weapons and armor, though. How many of these were her creations? Shrugging, she shook the thought away.
Back to top Go down
Bastion Priyis

Bastion Priyis

Helping Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping Out   Helping Out Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 9:40 pm

"Gives me something to do." I snap my fingers in front of him to catch his attention. "My name is Bastion by the way." I greet both of them.
Back to top Go down
Astral

Astral

Helping Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping Out   Helping Out Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 9:45 pm

as I entered the armory to see what was there I saw some new people I haven't seen before. I kept quite and continued to look around.
Back to top Go down
Axium Zikari

Axium Zikari

Helping Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping Out   Helping Out Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 9:59 pm

As I continued looking, my eyes caught a glimpse of something that read Light-weight and durable. Recommend for those who wish for speed. I hear the noise and look up to see another person standing there and say "Where the hell did you come from?"
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

Helping Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping Out   Helping Out Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 10:22 pm

Lillian sighed and shook her head slightly. Too many people in one place. She wasn't expecting anyone else to be here. She walked over to Axium, ignoring the other two for the most part, not saying anything.
Back to top Go down
Bastion Priyis

Bastion Priyis

Helping Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping Out   Helping Out Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 10:25 pm

"I came from the back." I calmly replied. I someone else new walk in but decided to ignore them since I'm currently busy. "As I just said, I'm Bastion." I greet him again.
Back to top Go down
Astral

Astral

Helping Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping Out   Helping Out Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 10:28 pm

I then looked at the items. then the merchant asked how much for my katana. I told him it wasn't for sale. I then unsheathed it and told him it was a gift from my father Poseidon and I would never sell it. I then sheathed the sword looking at the items still.
Back to top Go down
Axium Zikari

Axium Zikari

Helping Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping Out   Helping Out Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 10:31 pm

"Bastion huh. My name is Axium. And this is Lillian"I made a gesture towards her " I was looking for armor. I'm sorta of a new guy here and just got my first weapon." I pull out my scythe.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

Helping Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping Out   Helping Out Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 10:35 pm

Lillian just nodded as Axium introduced her. She began to speak to him, "Well if you don't need my help anymore, I guess I could take off?" She shrugged, not really sure how he would respond.
Back to top Go down
Bastion Priyis

Bastion Priyis

Helping Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping Out   Helping Out Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 10:40 pm

"Thats your weapon of choice?" I Axium as he shows me his scythe. "I'd show ya what I use but I prefer to not carry them around." I see the merchant being as greedy as ever trying to get the kids sword from the corner of my eye. "I can take care of him if ya want to leave." I offer Lillian again.
Back to top Go down
Astral

Astral

Helping Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping Out   Helping Out Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 10:44 pm

as I looked around the merchant kept on making me dumb offers and at one point I cracked. I then told the merchant to shut it or I would shut him up. I continued to look around as the merchant continued to blab on about my katanas rarity and price.
Back to top Go down
Axium Zikari

Axium Zikari

Helping Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping Out   Helping Out Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 10:50 pm

I look to Lillian and say " if you want to go, I guess you could. You were kind enough to show me where this place is." I look back to bastion and say " Well this is my first weapon, I plan to have few, maybe a claymore and a couple of short swords." I finish speaking with a grin on my face, imagining all the blades.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

Helping Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping Out   Helping Out Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 10:55 pm

Lillian nodded slowly, "Well, see you around the camp then.." She started to turn away, moving towards the door. She almost breathed a sigh of relief to not be around them anymore. It was nothing against them, she just didn't like people or interaction too much.
Back to top Go down
Bastion Priyis

Bastion Priyis

Helping Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping Out   Helping Out Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 11:00 pm

"No offense, but I don't really care for melee." I decide it be best if we head towards the armor and motion for him to follow. "I prefer using range." we stop in front of all the armor. "So, what kind of armor you looking at?"
Back to top Go down
Astral

Astral

Helping Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping Out   Helping Out Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 11:04 pm

I then become so annoyed at the merchant I pull out my sword and water pours out of it. it starts going on most of his items and then I use the swords other ability to freeze the water. I then left the store leaving it colder in there and lots of items were frozen. as I left he asked me if that was a no. I glared at him and exited the store before I did more damage.
Back to top Go down
Axium Zikari

Axium Zikari

Helping Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping Out   Helping Out Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 11:06 pm

"I'm looking for something durable but not anything that could hinder my movements. I plan on being quick and efficient."
Back to top Go down
Bastion Priyis

Bastion Priyis

Helping Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping Out   Helping Out Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 11:11 pm

"unfortunately since you new your gonna get standard armor." I bring him down to the end where there is durable or light armor. "Ya won't get both yet. Unless ya make your own."
Back to top Go down
Axium Zikari

Axium Zikari

Helping Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping Out   Helping Out Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 11:14 pm

" Building my own would require me to head back to the forge" I sigh with disappointment. " Oh well, I'll get the light armor for now" I take the light armor. " Now what do I do?"
Back to top Go down
Bastion Priyis

Bastion Priyis

Helping Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping Out   Helping Out Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 11:16 pm

"Talk to the merchant and he will give it to ya for free." I point over to where he is by the frozen items. "Since you are new and all."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Helping Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping Out   Helping Out Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Helping Out
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half-Blood :: Camp :: Armory-
Jump to: