Camp Half-Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Percy Jackson based Roleplay.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Playing solo
a contest between gods Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 10:46 pm by Shadow Wolf

» Being bored
a contest between gods Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 10:46 pm by Shadow Wolf

» Wanting to be Alone
a contest between gods Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 12:41 pm by Gray

» Return [open]
a contest between gods Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 2:23 am by Taiyou

» A Challenge
a contest between gods Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 1:09 am by Luca Alessandro

» Alone Time [R]
a contest between gods Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 11:15 pm by Nyx

» music soothing the mind
a contest between gods Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 12:20 am by Bastion Priyis

» Thinking Too Much.
a contest between gods Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 9:11 am by Nyx

» Enjoying the Water
a contest between gods Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 5:56 am by Charlotte Blake

Top posters
Nyx
a contest between gods Emptya contest between gods I_voting_bara contest between gods Empty 
Shadow Wolf
a contest between gods Emptya contest between gods I_voting_bara contest between gods Empty 
Bastion Priyis
Gray
Luca Alessandro
Charlotte Blake
Axium Zikari
Taiyou
Aero Xross
Quinton

a contest between gods

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bastion Priyis

Bastion Priyis

a contest between gods Empty
PostSubject: a contest between gods   a contest between gods Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 1:56 am

After I brought several bows from my cabin to the range I began to shoot some targets to pass the time. I was shooting the mid range targets to just warm myself up and not over work myself before she gets here.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

PostSubject: Re: a contest between gods   a contest between gods Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 2:00 am

Chaotic walked in silently and examined the bows he brought.
Back to top Go down
Bastion Priyis

Bastion Priyis

PostSubject: Re: a contest between gods   a contest between gods Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 2:09 am

I felt her presence as she walked by. I ignored her until I shot the arrow I was aiming. I let loose the arrow and watch it hit dead center. "What do ya think of them?" I ask her as she looks at my bows.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

PostSubject: Re: a contest between gods   a contest between gods Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 2:27 am

"Pretty good. For a son of Apollo." She chuckled and picked one up, whirling around and shooting, hitting a target dead in the center without even aiming.
Back to top Go down
Bastion Priyis

Bastion Priyis

PostSubject: Re: a contest between gods   a contest between gods Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 2:33 am

"Not bad for a daughter of Artemis." I put the bow I was using down and pick up my favorite bow. "Ya ready for the contest?"
Back to top Go down
Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

PostSubject: Re: a contest between gods   a contest between gods Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 2:40 am

She smirked. "Hell yeah."
Back to top Go down
Bastion Priyis

Bastion Priyis

PostSubject: Re: a contest between gods   a contest between gods Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 2:42 am

"Okay lady's first." I move out of the way to let her shoot.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

PostSubject: Re: a contest between gods   a contest between gods Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 2:51 am

Chaotic closed her eyes and felt the bow. She drew it back and released it. She moved over to the next target and did the same thing until she had hit every target. She opened her eyes to find that four out of five targets hit directly in the bullseye. One got close but missed, just barely.
Back to top Go down
Bastion Priyis

Bastion Priyis

PostSubject: Re: a contest between gods   a contest between gods Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 2:57 am

"Not bad. Not bad at all." I move into position and prepare the first arrow. I pull back the string and make the bow look like its about to snap in two at any second. I aim for every one of her arrows splitting each one in to pieces and well as shooting a sixth arrow past all the other targets, even past the last one you can see with normal eyes. After a couple seconds I yell out. "So close!" I begin to get upset at missing the last target.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

PostSubject: Re: a contest between gods   a contest between gods Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 2:58 am

She chuckled. "I win. Whats my prize Bastion?"
Back to top Go down
Bastion Priyis

Bastion Priyis

PostSubject: Re: a contest between gods   a contest between gods Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 3:02 am

I regain my composure. "You mean I win." I toss her a telescope. "I hit all six or my targets." I just didn't get a bullseye on the last one."
Back to top Go down
Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

PostSubject: Re: a contest between gods   a contest between gods Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 3:03 am

She glared. "Shit. Alright what do you want as your prize?"
Back to top Go down
Bastion Priyis

Bastion Priyis

PostSubject: Re: a contest between gods   a contest between gods Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 3:13 am

"Nothing." I begin my trek to grab the arrows that are intact in the targets.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

PostSubject: Re: a contest between gods   a contest between gods Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 3:15 am

"Nothing?" She seemed confused. "Most people want a prize. Even if something small."
Back to top Go down
Bastion Priyis

Bastion Priyis

PostSubject: Re: a contest between gods   a contest between gods Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 3:18 am

"Well I'm not most people." I grab the arrows and head back to the table where my bows are. "So what do ya think of that bow?" I point at the bow she is still holding.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

PostSubject: Re: a contest between gods   a contest between gods Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 3:20 am

"It works really well. I like it." She smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
Bastion Priyis

Bastion Priyis

PostSubject: Re: a contest between gods   a contest between gods Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 3:22 am

"If ya want I'll let ya keep it." I begin to put things away. "unless ya want to see if ya like any of the other ones better." I offer her to try out my other bows.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

PostSubject: Re: a contest between gods   a contest between gods Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 3:23 am

"I think I'll just stick to this one." She kissed his cheek. "Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Bastion Priyis

Bastion Priyis

PostSubject: Re: a contest between gods   a contest between gods Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 3:26 am

I blush slightly as she kisses me. "I, I guess that works for a reward." I pack up my bows and begin to head back to my cabin.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

PostSubject: Re: a contest between gods   a contest between gods Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 3:28 am

She chuckled and walked back to her own.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a contest between gods   a contest between gods Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a contest between gods
Page 1 of 1