Camp Half-Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Percy Jackson based Roleplay.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Playing solo
Getting a Pegasus Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 10:46 pm by Shadow Wolf

» Being bored
Getting a Pegasus Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 10:46 pm by Shadow Wolf

» Wanting to be Alone
Getting a Pegasus Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 12:41 pm by Gray

» Return [open]
Getting a Pegasus Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 2:23 am by Taiyou

» A Challenge
Getting a Pegasus Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 1:09 am by Luca Alessandro

» Alone Time [R]
Getting a Pegasus Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 11:15 pm by Nyx

» music soothing the mind
Getting a Pegasus Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 12:20 am by Bastion Priyis

» Thinking Too Much.
Getting a Pegasus Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 9:11 am by Nyx

» Enjoying the Water
Getting a Pegasus Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 5:56 am by Charlotte Blake

Top posters
Nyx
Getting a Pegasus EmptyGetting a Pegasus I_voting_barGetting a Pegasus Empty 
Shadow Wolf
Bastion Priyis
Gray
Luca Alessandro
Charlotte Blake
Axium Zikari
Taiyou
Aero Xross
Quinton

Getting a Pegasus

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

Getting a Pegasus Empty
PostSubject: Getting a Pegasus   Getting a Pegasus Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 11:07 pm

Chaotic walked into the stables and sighed softly. Her first day here. First few hours at that. Her father had just died. She found out she's a demigod. To make it all better she has a sister she never knew about. She was scared. She was confused, and she really wanted to just shoot something. Chaotic thought back to her old school where she laughed about how she out-ranked the archery teacher on her first lesson. She looked at all the pegasuses and smiled. They were beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Bastion Priyis

Bastion Priyis

Getting a Pegasus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting a Pegasus   Getting a Pegasus Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 11:14 pm

I walk into the stables to check up on my Pegasus to see how he was doing. I walk up to a stall and call out to him. "Hey there Shadow. ya miss me?" Shadow walks up to me and I begin to pet him while I feed him a carrot.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

Getting a Pegasus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting a Pegasus   Getting a Pegasus Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 11:21 pm

Chaotic turned around hearing another voice in the stables. She turned to walk away, biting her lip. She felt like she was intruding.
Back to top Go down
Bastion Priyis

Bastion Priyis

Getting a Pegasus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting a Pegasus   Getting a Pegasus Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 11:27 pm

I hear someone walking away and look at them. "Oh sorry, I didn't notice anyone else was here." As I'm look at this girl, Shadow steals the rest of the carrot while I'm not looking. I turn back to Shadow. "Hey! Though I give ya props for getting it snagging it while I wasn't looking." I turn back to her. "My name is Bastion. Whats yours?" I greeted her.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

Getting a Pegasus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting a Pegasus   Getting a Pegasus Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 11:29 pm

"Chaotic. I'm new here." Chaotic smiled weakly. She'd been crying recently so she was sure her eyes were still puffy and red.
Back to top Go down
Bastion Priyis

Bastion Priyis

Getting a Pegasus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting a Pegasus   Getting a Pegasus Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 11:37 pm

Shadow nips my hand. "Ow! it looks like Shadow wants to meet you to. do ya mind?" I offer her to meet my Pegasus. "I've been here for about 5 months by the way."
Back to top Go down
Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

Getting a Pegasus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting a Pegasus   Getting a Pegasus Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 11:39 pm

"Just got here today." She walked over and pet the Pegasus. "Hey gorgeous."
Back to top Go down
Bastion Priyis

Bastion Priyis

Getting a Pegasus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting a Pegasus   Getting a Pegasus Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 11:44 pm

"Then let me welcome you to Camp Half-Blood." Shadow neighs at Chaotic. "Shadow says hello. Come pet him. He won't bit, much." I mumble the last word.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

Getting a Pegasus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting a Pegasus   Getting a Pegasus Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 11:50 pm

She laughed since she was already petting him. "Which god or goddess is your parent?"
Back to top Go down
Bastion Priyis

Bastion Priyis

Getting a Pegasus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting a Pegasus   Getting a Pegasus Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 11:53 pm

"Apollo." I answer her. "Who is yours?"
Back to top Go down
Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

Getting a Pegasus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting a Pegasus   Getting a Pegasus Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 11:58 pm

"Artemis." She smiled softly at him.

Last edited by Shadow Wolf on Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bastion Priyis

Bastion Priyis

Getting a Pegasus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting a Pegasus   Getting a Pegasus Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 12:02 am

Shadow nips my hand again. "Ow! Will you stop that!" I sigh after he tells me what he wanted to tell me. "I-I'm not flirting." I tell him as I blush a bit. "Its a miracle I can still shoot with how much you bit me."
Back to top Go down
Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

Getting a Pegasus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting a Pegasus   Getting a Pegasus Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 12:28 am

"You shoot?" She asked. Wow someone else who does...
Back to top Go down
Bastion Priyis

Bastion Priyis

Getting a Pegasus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting a Pegasus   Getting a Pegasus Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 12:34 am

"yes. Children of Apollo are the best archer after all." Good thing she didn't say anything about the flirting. I need to tell Shadow later. Shadow bites me this time. I hold myself from yelling this time. "This is why I don't like coming to spend time with you." I glare at Shadow as he just snorts at me.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

Getting a Pegasus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting a Pegasus   Getting a Pegasus Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 12:37 am

"It's okay Shadow. He can flirt with me. I don't mind." She chuckled. "Oh really? Because Artemis is the goddess of war and that's my mother. How about we see who can shoot better?" She challenged.
Back to top Go down
Bastion Priyis

Bastion Priyis

Getting a Pegasus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting a Pegasus   Getting a Pegasus Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 12:42 am

"Looks like I have no choice than. I accept." I pull me hand back before Shadow bites it again. "Ha! Not this time." I taught him. "I know I shouldn't but I can't back down from a challenge when it involves archery."
Back to top Go down
Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

Getting a Pegasus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting a Pegasus   Getting a Pegasus Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 12:46 am

She grinned before she realized she had no bow. "Crap! I don't have a bow..."
Back to top Go down
Bastion Priyis

Bastion Priyis

Getting a Pegasus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting a Pegasus   Getting a Pegasus Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 12:48 am

"Don't worry they got bows at the range." I reassure her. "And I got a few back at my cabin if ya don't want to borrow a standard one."
Back to top Go down
Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

Getting a Pegasus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting a Pegasus   Getting a Pegasus Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 12:54 am

She rolled her eyes. "I carve my own bows."
Back to top Go down
Bastion Priyis

Bastion Priyis

Getting a Pegasus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting a Pegasus   Getting a Pegasus Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 12:58 am

"Same here. I've made several different kinds of bows." I tell her as I motion for us to leave. "We even got an arts and craft where ya can make your own things like that."
Back to top Go down
Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

Getting a Pegasus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting a Pegasus   Getting a Pegasus Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 1:04 am

"I'll keep that in mind..." She muttered softly as she stared at him. He was kind of cute. And his Pegasus liked her. "Oh crap! I forgot why I came here in the first place! I was supposed to pick out a Pegasus."
Back to top Go down
Bastion Priyis

Bastion Priyis

Getting a Pegasus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting a Pegasus   Getting a Pegasus Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 1:14 am

"I'll help ya. follow me." I lead her to the Pegasuses that aren't owned yet. "Just so you know you have to pick each other. You can't just pick one you like."
Back to top Go down
Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

Getting a Pegasus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting a Pegasus   Getting a Pegasus Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 1:19 am

"I'm not stupid. I plan on letting one come to me."
Back to top Go down
Bastion Priyis

Bastion Priyis

Getting a Pegasus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting a Pegasus   Getting a Pegasus Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 1:22 am

I back away from her as she snaps at me. "I was just trying to help geez. There is no reason to get angry."
Back to top Go down
Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

Getting a Pegasus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting a Pegasus   Getting a Pegasus Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 1:23 am

"Sorry...I just..." She cut herself off before she said what had happened. She didn't want to cry in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Getting a Pegasus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting a Pegasus   Getting a Pegasus Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting a Pegasus
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half-Blood :: Camp :: Pegasus Stables-
Jump to: