Camp Half-Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Percy Jackson based Roleplay.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Playing solo
New Arrival Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 10:46 pm by Shadow Wolf

» Being bored
New Arrival Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 10:46 pm by Shadow Wolf

» Wanting to be Alone
New Arrival Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 12:41 pm by Gray

» Return [open]
New Arrival Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 2:23 am by Taiyou

» A Challenge
New Arrival Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 1:09 am by Luca Alessandro

» Alone Time [R]
New Arrival Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 11:15 pm by Nyx

» music soothing the mind
New Arrival Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 12:20 am by Bastion Priyis

» Thinking Too Much.
New Arrival Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 9:11 am by Nyx

» Enjoying the Water
New Arrival Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 5:56 am by Charlotte Blake

Top posters
Nyx
New Arrival EmptyNew Arrival I_voting_barNew Arrival Empty 
Shadow Wolf
Bastion Priyis
Gray
Luca Alessandro
Charlotte Blake
Axium Zikari
Taiyou
Aero Xross
Quinton

New Arrival

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Taiyou

Taiyou

New Arrival Empty
PostSubject: New Arrival   New Arrival Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 10:19 pm

Taiyou had just arrived at camp. He felt a little bad about the what had happened that brought him here, but then again, he did deserve it. Taiyou figured most here have probably done something similar as well. He knew his Greek Gods fairly well, but he wasn't about to flaunt that fact for fear of being labeled a nerd; not good, not on the first day at least. He had been directed to Cabin 11, a sort of catch-all cabin as he understood it. A place for the misfits, the ones that had yet to know their father or mother. Taiyou placed his bag on what appeared to be an empty bed. He really had no clue what was going on and would have liked more of an explanation.
Back to top Go down
http://constantstrife.forumotion.com/
Nyx

Nyx

New Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Arrival   New Arrival Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 9:18 pm

Althaia thought she had seen a newcomer passing through the camp. He had to be new, she had been here her entire life. Recognized every face. And his didn't look familiar. He had gone into Cabin eleven. The Hermes cabin. Walking inside, she looked around till she spotted him. "New here?" She asked, looking at him carefully, studying him. "Welcome to Camp Half-Blood. I'm Althaia, daughter of Artemis."
Back to top Go down
Taiyou

Taiyou

New Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Arrival   New Arrival Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 9:47 pm

Taiyou saw that he was being addressed by a rather attractive looking woman. "Yeah, I'm new. Taiyou is my name. Uh, son of...." he paused as he really didn't know. He though about how he had killed the kid from high school. "Uh, I'm gonna guess Artemis or Apollo. I'm not really sure."
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

New Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Arrival   New Arrival Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 9:58 pm

Althaia smiled at him and nodded, "Well, Artemis did only have two children that I've ever heard of. One being me. You know, because of the whole.. You know. Swearing to be an eternal maiden thing." She chuckled softly and shrugged, leaning against a cabin wall. After she was done studying him, her eyes found the floor. She didn't want to stare. Silence for a while. Her hand went to her knife as she unsheathed it, running her fingers slowly over the blade. Flashing him another smile. "Anyway, I don't want to bother you, just thought I'd welcome you is all."
Back to top Go down
Taiyou

Taiyou

New Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Arrival   New Arrival Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 11:17 pm

Taiyou stared at her without realizing during the silence. She was quite captivating. He snapped out of it when she spoke again. "No, please. I welcome the chance to speak with someone. I have no idea what this place is and I'm still not entirely sure why I'm here."
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

New Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Arrival   New Arrival Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 11:24 pm

Althaia chuckled and nodded, "Well this is the only safe place for us. That's why you're here." She shrugged slightly, unable to help but notice the way he looked at her. Staring silently. She saw it from the corner of her eye. Smiling to herself, she turned to look at him again. "Would you like some company, then, Taiyou?"
Back to top Go down
Taiyou

Taiyou

New Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Arrival   New Arrival Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 11:45 pm

Taiyou was glad that he was given this chance and silently thanked every god he could think of. "I'd love the company." Taiyou said delighted.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

New Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Arrival   New Arrival Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 11:48 pm

Althaia slowly sheathed her knife again and moved toward him, stopping before him. "Well alright then. What would you like to do?" She smiled, crossing her arms over her chest while she looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Taiyou

Taiyou

New Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Arrival   New Arrival Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 11:58 pm

Taiyou didn't budge an inch as she approached. He was a little confused by her question though. Shouldn't she know where to go first? Taiyou looked her in her red eye and said to her, "How about we start with a tour of the camp? I've only just arrived and I haven't had a chance to really explore yet."
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

New Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Arrival   New Arrival Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 12:03 am

Althaia turned away slowly, smiling to herself. "Well, come on then. I'd be happy to show you around." She started to walk out of the cabin, pausing as she reached the door to make sure he was following.
Back to top Go down
Taiyou

Taiyou

New Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Arrival   New Arrival Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 12:06 am

Taiyou followed behind her. She as just as good looking from this angle as she was from the front. Plus, he was a little turned on by her upfront attitude.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

New Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Arrival   New Arrival Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 12:16 am

Althaia glanced over her shoulder at him and winked before she continued walking. Silently for a while. "Well, let's see... This is the shooting range, for anyone who needs to practice with a bow." She mentioned as they passed it, shrugging. She liked to spend some of her time there, being a daughter of the goddess of the hunt. She kept walking slowly, pointing out various parts of the camp.
Back to top Go down
Taiyou

Taiyou

New Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Arrival   New Arrival Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 12:20 am

Taiyou was glad to have a proper guide and took note of the key locations, especially the ones he seemed to be drawn to. He kept up with Althaia as she walked through the camp grounds. "So, what is there to do for fun around here?"
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

New Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Arrival   New Arrival Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 12:24 am

Althaia stopped and turned to him, "Well there's arts and crafts, sometimes we have games of capture the flag.. Though that can get pretty dangerous." She smiled and shrugged, thinking about if there was anywhere she hadn't shown him yet.
Back to top Go down
Taiyou

Taiyou

New Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Arrival   New Arrival Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 12:28 am

"Yeah, I can just imagine a game of capture the flag with a bunch of super powered humans running around the field. I'm willing to bet that's where half the kids in the infirmary are from." Taiyou said. "Speaking of powers, what can you do?"
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

New Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Arrival   New Arrival Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 12:36 am

Althaia laughed softly and shook her head. "Yeah, that's pretty much how it happens." She thought for a moment about his question and then shrugged. "Well I can understand animals.. I'm good with a bow, good at hunting. Things like that." She shrugged and pulled her bow out, shooting an arrow at a nearby target. Smiling as it hit dead in the center. She hardly ever missed.
Back to top Go down
Taiyou

Taiyou

New Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Arrival   New Arrival Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 12:55 am

Taiyou observed her power. "That's almost impressive." he said with a smirk on his face. "I'm something of an archer myself." Taiyou picked up a bow from the firing line and walked back. He fired his first arrow at the target and hit the target at the zero point mark. Taiyou wasn't happy about that shot, but he knew the first shot with an unfamiliar bow was always the worst. He then turned around and looked around for a moment. He then closed his eyes and fired another arrow. This arrow ricocheted off several objects before finally splitting her arrow.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

New Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Arrival   New Arrival Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 1:27 am

Althaia rolled her eyes as she watched him and pushed him gently. "Showoff." She chuckled, shaking her head as she put her bow away again. She stood back and looked at him for a moment before glancing away. "Anyway, if you're done showing off..." She laughed softly.
Back to top Go down
Taiyou

Taiyou

New Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Arrival   New Arrival Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 2:08 am

Taiyou laughed. "You're just jealous you didn't think of it first." Taiyou smirked at her as he went to put the bow back. He couldn't be sure just yet, but he felt he might be falling for her.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

New Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Arrival   New Arrival Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 2:12 am

"Jealous? Oh, you wish." Althaia smirked back at him, running her fingers slowly through her hair. With a shot like that, he had to be a child of Artemis or Apollo. "So, I showed you around.. Feel like doing anything else?" She gave a slight shrug, wondering what there was that they could do.
Back to top Go down
Taiyou

Taiyou

New Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Arrival   New Arrival Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 11:38 am

Taiyou smiled at her. He was actually enjoying himself. "Well, you're the vet here. Lead and I shall follow." he said.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

New Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Arrival   New Arrival Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 11:43 am

Althaia chuckled softly and shrugged before nodding. She heard the sound of hooves behind her and sighed as she turned to see Tartarus. Hopefully he wasn't going to be all protective Pegasus again. "Well, Taiyou, this is my Pegasus. His name's Tartarus." She shook her head slightly as she watched the Pegasus look at the boy. She gave him a look as she placed one hand on his neck, wishing sometimes that he wasn't around so much.
Back to top Go down
Taiyou

Taiyou

New Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Arrival   New Arrival Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 11:51 am

Taiyou looked upon the beautiful beast. He bowed deep for the horse, "It is my pleasure to meet you, sir." he said. "My name is Taiyou."
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

New Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Arrival   New Arrival Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 11:55 am

The Pegasus looked at him before giving a soft snort in response. Althaia shook her head as she turned to him. "Be nice, Tartarus." She gently tried nudging the horse away from her.
Back to top Go down
Taiyou

Taiyou

New Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Arrival   New Arrival Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 12:07 pm

Taiyou straightened up. "Please do not take my grandeur for mockery. I am sincere in my actions and hold only respect for you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Arrival   New Arrival Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Arrival
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half-Blood :: The Cabins :: Cabin Eleven-
Jump to: