Camp Half-Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Percy Jackson based Roleplay.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Playing solo
Just Another Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 10:46 pm by Shadow Wolf

» Being bored
Just Another Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 10:46 pm by Shadow Wolf

» Wanting to be Alone
Just Another Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 12:41 pm by Gray

» Return [open]
Just Another Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 2:23 am by Taiyou

» A Challenge
Just Another Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 1:09 am by Luca Alessandro

» Alone Time [R]
Just Another Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 11:15 pm by Nyx

» music soothing the mind
Just Another Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 12:20 am by Bastion Priyis

» Thinking Too Much.
Just Another Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 9:11 am by Nyx

» Enjoying the Water
Just Another Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 5:56 am by Charlotte Blake

Top posters
Nyx
Just Another Day - Page 2 EmptyJust Another Day - Page 2 I_voting_barJust Another Day - Page 2 Empty 
Shadow Wolf
Just Another Day - Page 2 EmptyJust Another Day - Page 2 I_voting_barJust Another Day - Page 2 Empty 
Bastion Priyis
Gray
Luca Alessandro
Charlotte Blake
Axium Zikari
Taiyou
Aero Xross
Quinton

Just Another Day

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

Just Another Day - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day   Just Another Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 11:13 pm

"I suppose I should get to know the teachers before I get my Pegasus." Chaotic still didn't understand how any of this could be real. Monsters and Gods and her being the daughter of Artemis. She shook her head slightly. "When do I start?"
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day   Just Another Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 12:19 am

Althaia listened to her, silent, and shrugged at the question. "The moment you passed through the border into this camp was already taking the first step. I'm not the camp director or anything, but he gives new demigods the first day off. In order to take things in. So I would say, you start tomorrow." She stretched a little and smiled at her sister, placing one hand on her shoulder and studying her for a moment. "You'll need to be fitted for armor before any real training can begin. And you'll need weapons. Welcome to Camp Half-Blood.. Sister."
Back to top Go down
Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day   Just Another Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 12:23 am

"Thanks...So I stay with you?" She looked up at the sky. "This is strange...Yet oddly it feels right like I should be here."
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day   Just Another Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 1:00 am

"Yeah, we have the cabin all to ourselves." Althaia muttered with a nod. She smiled and hugged her gently before pulling away again. "Well, this is like a second home to most demigods. And for some, their only home." She glanced away, gaining a nudge from the Pegasus still standing near her. A small smile lit her face as she glanced at Tartarus.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day   Just Another Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 6:14 pm

"Seems like it will be my only home now... Since they did that to my dad..." She cringed at the memory and pushed back the tears threatening to bubble up again. "Uhm what are we doing today?"
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day   Just Another Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 11:24 pm

Althaia nodded slowly, her mind wandering as Chaotic mentioned her father again. Hugging her sister gently before pulling away again, she shrugged. "Today you just look around, I suppose. Get familiar with the camp. Could always get some weapons or armor, if you'd like to get that out of the way."
Back to top Go down
Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day   Just Another Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 11:27 pm

"I suppose..." She looked down. "He really is gone isn't he...? This isn't just some bad dream I'll wake up from?"
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day   Just Another Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 12:16 am

Althaia frowned slightly, "Well I've never even had a family, myself. A satyr brought me here when I was just a baby. After Artemis had given birth to me" She paused, and sighed, looking at Chaotic. "I'm sorry for what happened."
Back to top Go down
Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day   Just Another Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 12:32 am

Chaotic broke. She fell to her knees, her body raking with sobs.  She held her face in her hands but it wasn't enough to stop the tears from hitting the ground. She just sat there and cried, reliving memories of her and her father.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day   Just Another Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 4:38 am

Althaia frowned and got down beside her, pulling the girl into her arms. "Chaotic I'm sorry, I am really and truly sorry that this happened. But we're family now. And I'm here." She held her sister lightly against her, trying to comfort and calm her.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day   Just Another Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 9:03 pm

"My dad was all I ever had...And now he's gone..." Her body shook with sobs.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day   Just Another Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 9:17 pm

Althaia frowned, "At least you had somebody. Really all you can do now is train. So the same thing doesn't happen to you." She had never really wanted to be close to anyone before, but she was going to be seeing Chaotic a lot around the cabin now, anyway. And she knew what it was like, to feel alone.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day   Just Another Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 9:21 pm

She nodded softly. "Yeah..." She sighed.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day   Just Another Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 10:10 pm

Althaia sighed softly and hugged her a bit tighter. "It'll be okay. I'll help you in any way I can." She muttered, pulling back slightly to look at her for a moment. "Alright?"
Back to top Go down
Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day   Just Another Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 3:21 am

She nodded. "Me and you against the world right?" Chaotic laughed softly.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day   Just Another Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 3:24 am

Althaia chuckled and nodded slowly, "Yep."
Back to top Go down
Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day   Just Another Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 3:24 am

She smiled a little and wiped her eyes. "I'm going to go explore for now. I'll be back for dinner alright?"
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day   Just Another Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 3:26 am

Althaia nodded slightly, shrugging as she moved away. "See you then, I guess.."
Back to top Go down
Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day   Just Another Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 3:27 am

She kissed her sisters cheek and walked off to explore her new home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day   Just Another Day - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just Another Day
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half-Blood :: Camp :: Half-Blood Hill-
Jump to: