Camp Half-Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Percy Jackson based Roleplay.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Playing solo
Just Another Day Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 10:46 pm by Shadow Wolf

» Being bored
Just Another Day Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 10:46 pm by Shadow Wolf

» Wanting to be Alone
Just Another Day Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 12:41 pm by Gray

» Return [open]
Just Another Day Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 2:23 am by Taiyou

» A Challenge
Just Another Day Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 1:09 am by Luca Alessandro

» Alone Time [R]
Just Another Day Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 11:15 pm by Nyx

» music soothing the mind
Just Another Day Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 12:20 am by Bastion Priyis

» Thinking Too Much.
Just Another Day Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 9:11 am by Nyx

» Enjoying the Water
Just Another Day Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 5:56 am by Charlotte Blake

Top posters
Nyx
Just Another Day EmptyJust Another Day I_voting_barJust Another Day Empty 
Shadow Wolf
Bastion Priyis
Gray
Luca Alessandro
Charlotte Blake
Axium Zikari
Taiyou
Aero Xross
Quinton

Just Another Day

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyx2
Admin

Just Another Day Empty
PostSubject: Just Another Day   Just Another Day Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 8:21 pm

Althaia sighed and stared out through the magical boundary that protected the camp, sitting on the grass with her knife held in her hand. She was bored of this place. Nothing was new or exciting here any more. But she'd been here her entire life, never knowing any other home. No one had allowed her to leave camp, even after all the training she'd had. Outside the camp, she'd be unprotected, this she knew. But she wanted to see what it was like out there. Glancing back, she saw the other demigods wandering around camp. But here she was by herself again. Her Pegasus, Tartarus, was looming over and she smiled at him. Reaching up, her fingers went to his mane and she slowly ran them through it. Standing, she slid her knife into its sheath and climed onto the Pegasi's back slowly, his wings folded down on each side. A small whinny from Tartarus got her attention and she frowned slightly. He seemed to sense something wrong, but what? "Tartarus? What's wrong?" She pat his neck slowly, trying to calm him, as he spread his wings out a little. Maybe he sensed monsters nearby? It wasn't uncommon for a few to lurk outside the camp, waiting.
Back to top Go down
https://welcometocamp.forumotion.com
Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

Just Another Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day   Just Another Day Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 8:29 pm

Chaotic panted as she ran. What the hell are those things? She kept running until she tripped. She laid there as her ankle started to swell. Panting again she got up and limped up the hill. I have to find help... She thought. She whimpered as the pain started to spread up her leg. "Help!" She shouted.
Back to top Go down
Nyx2
Admin

Just Another Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day   Just Another Day Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 8:43 pm

Althaia frowned as she heard someone call out for help. She wasn't supposed to leave the camp, but.. She saw no other choice. Tartarus galloped outside the border and looked around. First she saw the monsters, then the girl. She must be a demigod. Not saying anything, she drew her bow and started firing arrows at the monsters. Hopping off the Pegasus, she moved in closer and started to attack with her Celestial Bronze knife. The monsters started disintegrating, reduced to nothing but dust. Altha put her weapons away and held out a hand toward the stranger. "Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

Just Another Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day   Just Another Day Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 8:45 pm

She whined. "I think so...I may have broken my ankle though...What the hell is that?!" She exclaimed as she saw the Pegasus.
Back to top Go down
Nyx2
Admin

Just Another Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day   Just Another Day Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 8:49 pm

Altha nodded slowly and smiled, "Haven't you ever heard about a Pegasus before? Get on his back and I can get you back to camp." She waved Tartarus over and placed her hand gently on his neck. He was normally pretty friendly, just protective when it came to Althaia.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

Just Another Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day   Just Another Day Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 8:53 pm

"Camp? Where am I? Who are you? I don't think I should go anywhere with a stranger." She instinctively crawled away.
Back to top Go down
Nyx2
Admin

Just Another Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day   Just Another Day Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 8:58 pm

"Well if you'd rather I just leave you here.." Althaia sighed softly, shrugging as she began to turn away. This girl, whoever she was, wouldn't last out here alone. Altha paused, not really wanting to leave the girl out here where more monsters would surely come and probably finish her off.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

Just Another Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day   Just Another Day Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 8:59 pm

She grimaced. "Alright take me to this camp of yours."
Back to top Go down
Nyx2
Admin

Just Another Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day   Just Another Day Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 9:03 pm

Althaia nodded and helped her up off the ground, onto the Pegasus. She crawled on in front as Tartarus made his way back to camp. "So I'm Althaia. You can call me Altha if you like." She rubbed the neck of her Pegasus, "And this is Tartarus. You are?"
Back to top Go down
Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

Just Another Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day   Just Another Day Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 9:05 pm

"Chaotic. Don't ask. My father named me because I always cause chaos." She gently petted the Pegasus and smiled. "He's beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Nyx2
Admin

Just Another Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day   Just Another Day Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 9:10 pm

Althaia smiled slightly and nodded, glancing back slowly, the Pegasus flexing his wings a bit as he heard the compliment. "Yeah, he is. And he actually seems to like you. He doesn't normally like anyone other than me."
Back to top Go down
Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

Just Another Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day   Just Another Day Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 9:11 pm

She smiled again. "He's a good flying horse thing...Sorry but I didn't think any of this was real...Monsters and Pegasuses."
Back to top Go down
Nyx2
Admin

Just Another Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day   Just Another Day Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 9:16 pm

"Well.. What if I told you the Greek gods were real, too?" Althaia asked softly as they passed the magical border into camp. The Pegasus kept walking through the camp, leaving Chaotic free to look around if she wished. "I'm a demigod." She finally added.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

Just Another Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day   Just Another Day Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 11:45 pm

"That's...Impossible..." She stammered as they walked through. She pet Tartus softly.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

Just Another Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day   Just Another Day Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 8:59 pm

Althaia smirked a bit, wind blowing through her red hair. "As impossible as monsters? Impossible as the very Pegasus you're riding on?" But still, she could understand how it was hard to believe. Hardly any demigod believed it when they were told who they were. But they all had one thing in common, one missing parent. Depending on whether their Olympian parent was a god or a goddess. "What if I told you I knew that one of your parents was never around? Well, that would be because no gods are allowed to see their children. Zeus saw to that.. I'm assuming your mother was a goddess, since you mentioned a father earlier." She sighed for a moment, wondering if her mother was proud of her. She still wondered why she was even born, Artemis had sworn to remain a virgin goddess.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

Just Another Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day   Just Another Day Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 9:18 pm

"No. I never knew my mother. My father tells me I look like her." She laughed softly. "Honestly you look kind of like my father. Just feminine. Must be the hair though." Chaotic looked around. It was interesting she supposed. Just different from home. "My father once said my mother really loved him. She had sworn to remain a virgin I suppose, but for some reason she let him take her virginity. After I was born my mother died...He told me she loved me very much. That was my bedtime story until I was 8." She looked down sadly.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

Just Another Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day   Just Another Day Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 9:30 pm

Althaia listened, pausing only at the part where she said her mother had been a virgin. That fit only one goddess that she knew of. The very goddess that was her mother. "She.. Was a virgin, hm? Well I can tell you that she isn't dead. And there's only one goddess who had sworn to be a virgin." She stopped Tartarus and looked at Chaotic closely. "Do you know about the goddess Artemis? Sworn to be an eternal maiden, even has her own group of Hunters who she has made to swear off boys in order to join her." She chuckled, almost wishing she herself was a Hunter of Artemis. She had already sworn herself off boys, but only rather to be with girls. What would it be like, hunting with her mother for all eternity? "But I heard there was one man, only one, that she ever gave herself to." She hadn't known her father growing up, but she had known that was the only man Artemis had given in to. Meaning only one thing. But still, she could have sworn she was the only daughter of the Goddess of the Hunt.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

Just Another Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day   Just Another Day Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 9:38 pm

"You're saying my mother is the Goddess of the Hunt? Well that would explain why I did so well in archery." Chaotic sighed. "I wish I had known her..." Her hands tightened in Tartarus' mane as she cried softly. "They came to my house...And I had to watch them..." She choked on her words and closed her eyes tightly.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

Just Another Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day   Just Another Day Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 9:58 pm

Althaia smiled slightly and just nodded. She wished she had known Artemis as well. She paused as the other girl began to cry and looked at her. "What? What happened..?" She didn't yet mention that she was also a daughter of Artemis. It didn't seem like the right time.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

Just Another Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day   Just Another Day Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 10:16 pm

"I...I think they may have killed my dad..." She bit down on her lip and tried to stop the tears. Crying was never a thing she did. She didn't know why she was now.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

Just Another Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day   Just Another Day Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 10:23 pm

Althaia frowned and wrapped one arm around her. "Maybe it's not the best time to say this, but.. Um, well I'm the only other daughter of Artemis." She sighed softly and shrugged. At least Chaotic was safe now.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

Just Another Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day   Just Another Day Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 10:31 pm

"So I have a sister..? At least I didn't lose all my family..." She let out a choked laugh and pet Tartarus. "Sorry about that buddy..."
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

Just Another Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day   Just Another Day Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 11:03 pm

Althaia nodded slowly and gave her a small smile. "It'll be okay. This camp can be a pretty nice place once you get used to it. Don't worry. And you get to stay with me in Cabin Eleven, the Artemis cabin." She watched as the other girl pet Tartarus and turned away slowly.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

Just Another Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day   Just Another Day Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 8:43 pm

Chaotic wiped her tears away and nodded before climbing off the Pegasus. "Thanks boy." She looked over at her sister. "Where are the stalls? Or does he just go everywhere with you?"
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

Just Another Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day   Just Another Day Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 8:52 pm

Althaia watched her and climbed off the Pegasus as well. She lifted one hand and pointed towards the stables, "The Pegasus stables are over in that direction. Everyone gets their own, and they take lessons if they don't know how to ride. But he does prefer to stay near me." She smiled slightly and ran her hands over Tartarus' neck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Just Another Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day   Just Another Day Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just Another Day
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half-Blood :: Camp :: Half-Blood Hill-
Jump to: