Camp Half-Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Percy Jackson based Roleplay.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Playing solo
Alone Time [R] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 10:46 pm by Shadow Wolf

» Being bored
Alone Time [R] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 10:46 pm by Shadow Wolf

» Wanting to be Alone
Alone Time [R] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 12:41 pm by Gray

» Return [open]
Alone Time [R] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 2:23 am by Taiyou

» A Challenge
Alone Time [R] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 1:09 am by Luca Alessandro

» Alone Time [R]
Alone Time [R] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 11:15 pm by Nyx

» music soothing the mind
Alone Time [R] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 12:20 am by Bastion Priyis

» Thinking Too Much.
Alone Time [R] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 9:11 am by Nyx

» Enjoying the Water
Alone Time [R] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 5:56 am by Charlotte Blake

Top posters
Nyx
Alone Time [R] - Page 2 EmptyAlone Time [R] - Page 2 I_voting_barAlone Time [R] - Page 2 Empty 
Shadow Wolf
Alone Time [R] - Page 2 EmptyAlone Time [R] - Page 2 I_voting_barAlone Time [R] - Page 2 Empty 
Bastion Priyis
Gray
Luca Alessandro
Charlotte Blake
Axium Zikari
Taiyou
Aero Xross
Quinton

Alone Time [R]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Charlotte Blake

Charlotte Blake

Alone Time [R] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone Time [R]   Alone Time [R] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 5:05 am

I continued to lick her clit, I started to finger her vigorously between breaths "is this...good?" I said hoping I was pleasing her, I liked doing this for her, it was...strange?
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Alone Time [R]   Alone Time [R] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 5:22 am

"You're.. Amazing." Kali panted softly, watching her. She wasn't used to seeing any girl focus on trying to pleasure her like this. "But I hope you're enjoying yourself, too?" She muttered softly, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Blake

Charlotte Blake

PostSubject: Re: Alone Time [R]   Alone Time [R] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 5:32 am

I smiled at her "this may sound strange since I just met you...but... I feel I will always enjoy myself when you are happy..." I then continue with what I was doing, now more passionately, faster, harder then I was before "I will make you happy..."
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Alone Time [R]   Alone Time [R] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 5:38 am

"You know, you sound like you might actually be.... Developing... Feelings. For me." Kali tried her best to speak calmly between breaths. She bit her lip roughly, a loud moan slipping out as Charlotte continued what she was doing. "You.. You make me plenty happy, love." She tangled her fingers in the other girls hair a bit roughly.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Blake

Charlotte Blake

PostSubject: Re: Alone Time [R]   Alone Time [R] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 5:51 am

I slow down as I move back up and lay on top of her feeling how wet she is on my thigh "maby I am...." I whisper into her ear, I then run my free hand through her hair "I'm glad I can make you happy..." I feel my other side start to take over as I speak.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Alone Time [R]   Alone Time [R] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 6:02 am

"Maybe I should warn you, as many people as I've slept with, I've never fallen in love." Kalista paused for a moment, moving herself closer to Charlotte and kissing her deeply. Maybe this girl was the exception to her having never fallen in love. She rested her hand on Charlotte's thigh as well and winked at her.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Blake

Charlotte Blake

PostSubject: Re: Alone Time [R]   Alone Time [R] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 4:20 pm

"Well...." I replied after kissing her deeply, I drew in close and whispered in her ear "maybe?....maybe I can change that?" I then kissed her neck playfully.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Alone Time [R]   Alone Time [R] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 12:57 am

Kali smiled at her, pulling her in closer and holding here there. A small smirk appearing on her face. "Maybe you can." She laid back as she felt Charlotte kissing her neck. "But do you really want to be with me?"
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Blake

Charlotte Blake

PostSubject: Re: Alone Time [R]   Alone Time [R] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 1:09 am

"It's strange...but yes...you make me...happy....to be with you" I lay my head next to hers "I can't explain it...sorry..." I closed my eyes and whispered in her ear 3 words.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Alone Time [R]   Alone Time [R] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 1:16 am

Kali looked at her curiously, leaning over and kissing her cheek. "Are you sure you can actually love someone like me? I'm just another daughter of Aphrodite." She shrugged and kissed her gently.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Blake

Charlotte Blake

PostSubject: Re: Alone Time [R]   Alone Time [R] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 6:06 am

"I think I could..." I looked at her softly "it doesn't matter who your parent is...it matters who you are..." I clicked my fingers and half a heart shaped locket formed in my hand, I put it around kali's neck before speaking "be whom you want to be...not what others want"
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Alone Time [R]   Alone Time [R] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 6:32 am

Kali stared at Charlotte as she placed the locket around her neck. "I just don't want to hurt you. Because I'm just like my mother. You can ask anyone." She had never worried before about anyone possibly getting any real feelings for her. Everyone knew what she was like, and if they got hurt it was their own fault. But, she actually liked Charlotte. A lot.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Blake

Charlotte Blake

PostSubject: Re: Alone Time [R]   Alone Time [R] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 6:37 am

"I'm very persistant... If I get hurt..." I placed th other half of the pocket around my neck "I get up...an try again" I smiled softly as I place the two halves together "I wish for us to be like this..."
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Alone Time [R]   Alone Time [R] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 6:42 am

Kalista glanced away as she felt herself blushing. No one had ever made her blush before. "You know, I can't think of anyone who would want something from me that's not just sex.." This was actually kind of nice. Different, but she liked it. "What makes you think I deserve your love?" She whispered softly.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Blake

Charlotte Blake

PostSubject: Re: Alone Time [R]   Alone Time [R] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 6:53 am

"Everyone should have ago east 1 person who loves them..." I saw her blush and I realised I hadn't seen her blush before "maybe I'm that person for you?..."
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Alone Time [R]   Alone Time [R] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 6:59 am

"Is that really how you feel?" Kali looked at her again and smiled. Even with Charlotte being as sweet as she was, she never expected this to happen. Though she'd never expected anyone to love her at all.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Blake

Charlotte Blake

PostSubject: Re: Alone Time [R]   Alone Time [R] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 7:03 am

"Yes..." I waited for her to speak, I looked into her eyes as I sat with her "...since I first met you...." My cheeks flushed red at embarrassment of my last sentience.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Alone Time [R]   Alone Time [R] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 7:08 am

"I... Don't know what to say to that." Kali muttered back, staring at her for a while. For the first time ever, she was honestly worried about hurting someone. She hadn't even been completely sure she could fall in love with anyone before.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Blake

Charlotte Blake

PostSubject: Re: Alone Time [R]   Alone Time [R] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 7:13 am

"I've made you uncomfortable...I'm sorry..." I moved off and sat at the end of the bed and started putting my pants on, 'I hope she'll say something...' I thought "I'll leave...I'm sorry...I shouldn't have said anything..."
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Alone Time [R]   Alone Time [R] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 7:19 am

Kali shook her head and gently grabbed Charlotte's arm, pulling her back. "Don't go. It was sweet of you to say that." She wrapped her arms around Charlotte a bit tightly and held her there.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Blake

Charlotte Blake

PostSubject: Re: Alone Time [R]   Alone Time [R] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 7:29 am

I huged her back feeling happy untill a possibility dawned over my thoughts "you don't....you don't feel that way....do you?"
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Alone Time [R]   Alone Time [R] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 7:36 am

Kali paused and bit down on her lip, looking away. "Being honest.. I cant be sure what I feel. It was never about love with me, just.. Lust. But, you're.. It's just, different with you." She still held on, not wanting to let go.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Blake

Charlotte Blake

PostSubject: Re: Alone Time [R]   Alone Time [R] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 7:41 am

"How so?..." I liked hugging Kali, I loved very second of being with her,
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Alone Time [R]   Alone Time [R] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 7:46 am

"Because I actually just enjoy being with you. It's not simply about.. Wanting to sleep with you." Kali shrugged and kissed her cheek gently, enjoying the feeling of being this close to her.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Blake

Charlotte Blake

PostSubject: Re: Alone Time [R]   Alone Time [R] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 8:12 am

"Then maby...we could...be more then friends?..." I lay with her quietly listening to the rythm of her heart beat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alone Time [R]   Alone Time [R] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alone Time [R]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next