Camp Half-Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Percy Jackson based Roleplay.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Playing solo
Alone Time [R] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 10:46 pm by Shadow Wolf

» Being bored
Alone Time [R] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 10:46 pm by Shadow Wolf

» Wanting to be Alone
Alone Time [R] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 12:41 pm by Gray

» Return [open]
Alone Time [R] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 2:23 am by Taiyou

» A Challenge
Alone Time [R] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 1:09 am by Luca Alessandro

» Alone Time [R]
Alone Time [R] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 11:15 pm by Nyx

» music soothing the mind
Alone Time [R] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 12:20 am by Bastion Priyis

» Thinking Too Much.
Alone Time [R] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 9:11 am by Nyx

» Enjoying the Water
Alone Time [R] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 5:56 am by Charlotte Blake

Top posters
Nyx
Alone Time [R] EmptyAlone Time [R] I_voting_barAlone Time [R] Empty 
Shadow Wolf
Bastion Priyis
Gray
Luca Alessandro
Charlotte Blake
Axium Zikari
Taiyou
Aero Xross
Quinton

Alone Time [R]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyx

Nyx

Alone Time [R] Empty
PostSubject: Alone Time [R]   Alone Time [R] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 5:05 am

Kalista opened the door to the Hecate cabin and smiled at Charlotte. "You first." she waited for the other girl to enter and then walked inside herself, shutting the door behind them and looking around. The cabin was empty right now. Leaning against the door, she smiled. "So.. What did you ask me here for?" She asked innocently, even though there was really nothing innocent about her. She already knew the answer. Walking over, she pushed Charlotte down gently on a bed that looked like it wasn't taken by someone already.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Blake

Charlotte Blake

Alone Time [R] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone Time [R]   Alone Time [R] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 5:13 am

Before I had a chance to answer her question I felt her push me down "I see you don't waste any time?" I teleported behind her and pushed her to where I was, I then got on top of her and licked along her ear "I feel funny" >.< I blushed as I was with her
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

Alone Time [R] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone Time [R]   Alone Time [R] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 5:21 am

Kali paused as she suddenly felt herself being pushed to the bed. "Hm.. That's probably just your body reacting to me." She shrugged and kissed Charlotte's neck before pulling away. "I just.. Have this kind of sexual pull. Not to say that some don't still resist it." She muttered in the girls ear, smirking as she looked at her blushing face.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Blake

Charlotte Blake

Alone Time [R] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone Time [R]   Alone Time [R] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 5:28 am

"You make it sound simple...like it happens often..." I said as I kissed her again, I wished I could make her feel the same,I move around her uncomfortably as I feel myself become wet.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

Alone Time [R] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone Time [R]   Alone Time [R] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 5:32 am

"It is simple.. For some people." Kali chuckled and winked at her, kissing her back passionately. Laying back she smirked a little. "Do I really turn you on that much?" She ran her hands down Charlotte's body slowly.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Blake

Charlotte Blake

Alone Time [R] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone Time [R]   Alone Time [R] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 5:36 am

"I-um-eh....m-maybe....how did you-" I blushed more as she ran her hands down my body
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

Alone Time [R] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone Time [R]   Alone Time [R] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 5:54 am

Kali stared at her curiously, "How did I what?" Chuckling, she pressed Charlotte's body gently against hers as she started to run her hands up the other girls thighs.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Blake

Charlotte Blake

Alone Time [R] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone Time [R]   Alone Time [R] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 5:56 am

>///< I blushed as she ran her hand up my thigh, I did the same thing in hopes to please her, I kissed her collar bone as I did
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

Alone Time [R] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone Time [R]   Alone Time [R] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 6:04 am

Kalista moaned a little as she felt where Charlotte's hand was. "Hm.. Wanna see something I can do?" She chuckled, her hand resting where it was in a slightly teasing manner.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Blake

Charlotte Blake

Alone Time [R] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone Time [R]   Alone Time [R] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 6:08 am

I bit mu lip "sure..." I started to fantasise as I licked up her neck 'what would she do?'
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

Alone Time [R] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone Time [R]   Alone Time [R] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 6:33 am

Kalista smirked and winked at her, biting her lip to keep from moaning as Charlotte licked at her neck. "Alright." Snapping her fingers, she removed her clothes without any effort. Then she just shrugged, not really caring of Charlotte looked. She might have done it to her, but she wasn't sure how the other girl would react. "So whatcha think about that? I mean, I did kind of see your body earlier, so... This seems fair."
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Blake

Charlotte Blake

Alone Time [R] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone Time [R]   Alone Time [R] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 2:52 pm

I look at her beautiful body in awe as she undresses "you.....don't seem to care....do you shrug everyone off?" I said as I kisses her Down the neck and the breast To the stomach
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

Alone Time [R] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone Time [R]   Alone Time [R] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 8:44 pm

"Care about what? People seeing my body?" Kalista chuckled, shrugging. She ran her fingers through Charlotte's hair, enjoying her kisses. She left her own trail of kisses down the other girls neck.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Blake

Charlotte Blake

Alone Time [R] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone Time [R]   Alone Time [R] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 11:45 pm

"Y-yea..." I started kissing further down and along the inside of her thigh, I wasn't use to acting like this,
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

Alone Time [R] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone Time [R]   Alone Time [R] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 1:27 am

"Well you're right, I really don't care." Kali muttered back, shrugging. She couldn't help but moan as she felt Charlotte kissing her thigh.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Blake

Charlotte Blake

Alone Time [R] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone Time [R]   Alone Time [R] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 1:53 am

I kissed around her groin teasingly before moving back up and kissing her "people will take advantage of you if you throw yourself at people" I whispered in her ear before kissing her cheek, I could feel my other self taking over as I lay with her
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

Alone Time [R] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone Time [R]   Alone Time [R] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 2:03 am

Kalista just shrugged, "I don't throw myself at everyone... Just some people. Besides, if I say no, it means no." She smirked and kissed her back, teasingly running her hands down her back. Moving closer, she began to whisper seductively in her ear. "Wouldn't you feel more comfortable with less clothes?"
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Blake

Charlotte Blake

Alone Time [R] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone Time [R]   Alone Time [R] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 2:20 am

I began to pull off my shirt after discarding my hoodie "is that better?" I then hold her tightly kissing her again. I took my hand and rubbed her clit gently as I kissed her "would you say no to me?"
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

Alone Time [R] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone Time [R]   Alone Time [R] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 2:30 am

Kali smirked a little and nodded. Her hands went to Charlotte's breasts, kissing her back with a slight moan. "Do you think I would? I think I want this as much as you do."
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Blake

Charlotte Blake

Alone Time [R] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone Time [R]   Alone Time [R] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 2:45 am

I bit my lip an moaned as she touched me breasts, I licked her nipple and continued rubbing her clit "I can tell you do this often..." I said weakly.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

Alone Time [R] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone Time [R]   Alone Time [R] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 3:25 am

Kali lightly squeezed her breasts with a wink. "Yeah.. I do." She responded softly, biting down on her bottom lip to keep from moaning louder. Running her hands down Charlotte's legs, she smirked at her.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Blake

Charlotte Blake

Alone Time [R] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone Time [R]   Alone Time [R] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 3:42 am

I I moaned loudly at her touch, I buried my head in kalis's breasts as she ran her hand up my leg "unlike you...I don't do this very often..." I whimpered as I bit my lip, I started to rub her aster and more vigorously as she seemed uneffected by my previous attempts to please her.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

Alone Time [R] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone Time [R]   Alone Time [R] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 3:52 am

Kali chuckled a little and started to pull the rest of her clothes off. "You could. With me. As often as you'd like." She moaned, closing her eyes for a moment as a wave of pleasure hit her. Charlotte's touch was making her so wet.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Blake

Charlotte Blake

Alone Time [R] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone Time [R]   Alone Time [R] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 4:08 am

"I would love too" I moved down and started to kick her clit "I hope this is ok..."
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

Alone Time [R] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone Time [R]   Alone Time [R] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 4:15 am

"I bet you would." Kali muttered as she watched her move lower. She bit her lip roughly, moans slipping out from time to time. "That's.. Great. Don't stop."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Alone Time [R] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone Time [R]   Alone Time [R] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alone Time [R]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next