Camp Half-Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Percy Jackson based Roleplay.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Playing solo
A Challenge  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 10:46 pm by Shadow Wolf

» Being bored
A Challenge  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 10:46 pm by Shadow Wolf

» Wanting to be Alone
A Challenge  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 12:41 pm by Gray

» Return [open]
A Challenge  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 2:23 am by Taiyou

» A Challenge
A Challenge  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 1:09 am by Luca Alessandro

» Alone Time [R]
A Challenge  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 11:15 pm by Nyx

» music soothing the mind
A Challenge  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 12:20 am by Bastion Priyis

» Thinking Too Much.
A Challenge  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 9:11 am by Nyx

» Enjoying the Water
A Challenge  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 5:56 am by Charlotte Blake

Top posters
Nyx
A Challenge  - Page 3 EmptyA Challenge  - Page 3 I_voting_barA Challenge  - Page 3 Empty 
Shadow Wolf
A Challenge  - Page 3 EmptyA Challenge  - Page 3 I_voting_barA Challenge  - Page 3 Empty 
Bastion Priyis
Gray
Luca Alessandro
Charlotte Blake
Axium Zikari
Taiyou
Aero Xross
Quinton

A Challenge

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Luca Alessandro

Luca Alessandro

A Challenge  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Challenge    A Challenge  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 10:29 pm

I grin as I see Althaia can pick up on things quite quickly. "Let's go, Kirin!" I shout to my Pegasus, winking as the wings on my shoot out; Kirin and I now airborne. I wave down to Althaia as this occurs. "Come up here! You'll enjoy the view!" I shout to her. Maybe this wasn't about the hunting and eating, but rather about having a good time, in general.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge    A Challenge  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 11:55 pm

Althaia chuckled as Tartarus took off into the sky after him. Sometimes she still felt strange about flying. she glanced over at Luca and smiled before looking at the ground below them. Silent, as she really had nothing left to say.
Back to top Go down
Luca Alessandro

Luca Alessandro

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge    A Challenge  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 12:07 am

I look over to Althaia, curious as to why she's looking down and not up, yet smiling towards at the fact. "The sky is up here, you know?" I point out jokingly. I raise my arm towards her. "Afraid of heights?" I ask, continuing to smile.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge    A Challenge  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 3:28 am

"Smart ass.." Althaia muttered as she glared at him and then chuckled softly. "No, I'm not afraid of heights. Shut up, why don't you?" She stuck her tongue out at him and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Luca Alessandro

Luca Alessandro

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge    A Challenge  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 10:44 am

I still leave my arm out towards Althaia as I smile brighter to what she had to say, foy to be followedby a light blush on my cheeks. "Love you too!" I respond jokingly to being called an ass, Kirin and I slowing down so we can enjoy the view for a longer period of time. I glance over to the stars, then look back at Althaia. "Let's go." I mutter to her.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge    A Challenge  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 6:46 am

Althaia just shook her head at his words. "I knew you loved me." She responded teasingly, smirking. She stared at him and paused for a moment, glancing away to look around her. "Hm? Let's go where?" She glanced back again, having gotten lost in the view for a few moments.
Back to top Go down
Luca Alessandro

Luca Alessandro

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge    A Challenge  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 6:50 am

I grin as I hear your assumption over me. "Do you love me?" I ask, knowing that this question will probably startle you. I look to Kirin, smiling towards his highly concentrated face. "There is a plaza right below us!" I announce as Kirin begins to descend. "Hurry." I shout as my altitude drops.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge    A Challenge  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 12:13 am

Althaia stared at him curiously and then looked like she was thinking. "Maybe I do, maybe I don't." She watched him for a moment or two before her Pegagsus began to pull in beside his again. First time I've ever really had a guy friend, she thought curiously as she watched him.
Back to top Go down
Luca Alessandro

Luca Alessandro

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge    A Challenge  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 12:40 am

I raise a brow at Althaia's response. "I'll take that as a yes." Luca replies teasingly, sticking his tongue out before reaching their destination. I watch Kirin take off as I wave at her. I then look to Althaia again, giving her a curious look. "What if she does love me?" I think to myself.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge    A Challenge  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 8:07 am

Althaia shook her head a little bit before laughing. "You take it to mean whatever you want." She muttered back, smirking a little. She landed beside him and stared at him for another moment or two before climbing from Tartarus's back.
Back to top Go down
Luca Alessandro

Luca Alessandro

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge    A Challenge  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 1:50 pm

I place my hands on my hips, examining the area while taking in all the wonderful smells that surround me. "So, there are many places here to choose from. Which place would you like to eat at, Althaia?" I ask, looking around. A weird smile comes across my face after what Althaia just said to me, still keeping me curious.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge    A Challenge  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 7:12 am

Althaia glanced around before shrugging, frowning slightly. "I've never left camp before. Well, there were times I would sneak out.. But I've never actually eaten anywhere outside of camp." She laughed, shrugging as she wasn't really sure where they should go to.
Back to top Go down
Luca Alessandro

Luca Alessandro

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge    A Challenge  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 8:11 pm

I wink to Althaia as I make a special request. "Hey!" I shout to the chefs, "I'll buy the best dish that each of your restaurants have." I walk to the plaza as I end up receiving a large package full of food, leaving a load of money for the chefs to take; the money including their tips. "Now your decision will be much easier." I smile softly at Althaia, looking around the woods. "You know, I've never been outside camp, either." I explain, "However, I do feel as though every man and woman should. It's like a whole new world out here!"
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge    A Challenge  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 9:07 am

Althaia stared at him curiously for a few moments and shook her head a little as he returned with the food. "I guess it will, won't it?" She smiled back and nodded a little as she listened to him speak. It was true, things were so different outside of the camp. And she'd always longed to be able to leave it freely. But they always told her it was too dangerous. "Yeah, but there's also monsters. And that's what camp is protecting us from."
Back to top Go down
Luca Alessandro

Luca Alessandro

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge    A Challenge  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 8:28 pm

I pass by the plaza again to get a cherry coke, listening to your topic about monsters. A serious look comes across my face, in response. "One day, I'm gonna kill the monsters that live here, and make more areas for humanity to express their freedom. That is my wish." I say this softly, yet with great emphasis as my back is turned away from Althaia.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge    A Challenge  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 6:29 am

"Well, monsters will still always be a constant danger.." Althaia responded with a slight frown and then a shrug. He sure did have some pretty big hopes for himself. Not that it was a bad thing. And he was a son of Athena, so it was probably just to be expected.
Back to top Go down
Luca Alessandro

Luca Alessandro

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge    A Challenge  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 4:49 pm

"Monsters are just descendants of bigger monsters. Somewhere, there lies the ruler of these monsters. It's not just a goal to kill this monster. I will do it." I chuckle a bit as I say this, thinking of how arrogant I must've sounded in that statement of mine. [b]"Not to be cocky. I just wanna see people live in harmony with each other." I smile. I finish my cherry coke, only to buy a large taco from one of the stands.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge    A Challenge  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 5:51 am

Althaia shrugged a little, "It's nice to be able to think like that, but monsters just re-form.." Not that she was trying to crush what he wanted to do, but every demigod knew that. "Still, if that actually worked.. It would be nice." And peaceful. Maybe a little too peaceful for a demigod. Her entire life had been that way, so she should know.
Back to top Go down
Luca Alessandro

Luca Alessandro

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge    A Challenge  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 3:11 pm

"Tell me, Althaia..." I begin, "If there were a way to eliminate these monsters for good, would you join me in taking them down." A smirk crosses my face as I say this, revealing it to Althaia as I have a trick up my sleeve. This trick seems to be guaranteed in my mind. It was an epiphany after seeing the first monster I killed lying idle on the ground. Even through immortality, there is a weak spot that will rid anyone of their existence. As of now, I clearly indicate my thoughts on committing myself to this objective: finding out how to kill them by seeing them face-to-face.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge    A Challenge  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 8:25 am

Althaia looked thoughtful for a moment, shrugging a little. "I.. I guess, but is it even possible? I don't have much monster fighting experience, just a lot of training. But I do know that they always come back." She shrugged and frowned at him, wondering what it was that he was thinking. Something like this was almost like talking about killing the Gods. It was impossible.. They could be probably be stopped temporarily, but never truly killed.
Back to top Go down
Luca Alessandro

Luca Alessandro

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge    A Challenge  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 9:16 pm

"Anything's possible." I smile, looking at Althaia, "When monsters are defeated, they remain idle for a long period of time. During this time, something in their body reconfigures their system, enhancing their mortality. If we can eliminate this 'something' in their bodies before they revive, the monsters will cease to exist." A unique sound expels from my mouth as Kirin returns. "Kirin, we're going on an adventure." I grin, looking away from Althaia. I move my hands through Kirin's hair as she rubs against me; her sign of love and compassion. For the first time in my life, I feel satisfied to be insane, ready to risk my life all for the monsters' extinction.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge    A Challenge  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 5:08 am

Althaia shook her head a little and sighed, thinking of how to respond for a moment or two. "I really think after all this time someone would have found out how to rid the world of monsters for good. What makes you think you can?" She was almost kind of.. Worried about him talking this way. What if he just ended up getting himself killed? And there was no way to truly know if he could figure out how to wipe out the monsters. They were dangerous, sure, but they were also normal. For demigods, at least. "I just don't think you should rush into anything and get yourself killed."
Back to top Go down
Luca Alessandro

Luca Alessandro

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge    A Challenge  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 1:55 pm

"Faith" I mutter, "Believe in yourself, and you can do anything." I smile as I say this, staring into Althaia's eyes. "It's definitely gonna take some time and a great amount of training before I do this, but as long as I have faith in myself, I will succeed." I look to Kirin again, kissing her head. "People deserve peace, but as long as these monsters exist, they can't have that. Those who go against peace don't deserve to live."
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge    A Challenge  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 8:55 pm

Althaia shrugged, "You do know monsters only brother us, right? There's only rarely humans that can see through the mist." She wasn't sure why he was so determined. This was what camp was for, and by the time they actually left camp, the demigods were able to take care of themselves.
Back to top Go down
Luca Alessandro

Luca Alessandro

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge    A Challenge  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 11:11 pm

"Why do you ask so many questions?" I ask, chuckling, "Living to satisfy others isn't a problem, is it? People need to live in something greater than a camp for eternity. Something they can truly call home." I smile brighter than can be at Althaia as I say this, looking forward to my journey. Despite how much of a risk it'll put on me, I'm still ready. I look at Kirin as she nods. "You and everyone else deserve a bright future, don't you?" I ask again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge    A Challenge  - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Challenge
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half-Blood :: Camp :: North Woods-
Jump to: