Camp Half-Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Percy Jackson based Roleplay.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Playing solo
A Challenge  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 10:46 pm by Shadow Wolf

» Being bored
A Challenge  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 10:46 pm by Shadow Wolf

» Wanting to be Alone
A Challenge  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 12:41 pm by Gray

» Return [open]
A Challenge  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 2:23 am by Taiyou

» A Challenge
A Challenge  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 1:09 am by Luca Alessandro

» Alone Time [R]
A Challenge  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 11:15 pm by Nyx

» music soothing the mind
A Challenge  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 12:20 am by Bastion Priyis

» Thinking Too Much.
A Challenge  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 9:11 am by Nyx

» Enjoying the Water
A Challenge  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 5:56 am by Charlotte Blake

Top posters
Nyx
A Challenge  - Page 2 EmptyA Challenge  - Page 2 I_voting_barA Challenge  - Page 2 Empty 
Shadow Wolf
A Challenge  - Page 2 EmptyA Challenge  - Page 2 I_voting_barA Challenge  - Page 2 Empty 
Bastion Priyis
Gray
Luca Alessandro
Charlotte Blake
Axium Zikari
Taiyou
Aero Xross
Quinton

A Challenge

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyx

Nyx

A Challenge  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Challenge    A Challenge  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 11:37 pm

Althaia gritted her teeth as he began to yell at her. "Don't. You. Fucking. Yell. At. Me!" She gave a short pause after each word, highlighting her anger towards him. Tartarus even gave him a look and whinnied angrily at the boy. She sighed. "Hush now, Tartarus." She glanced over at Luca and glared at him for a moment or two. She had never expected that kind of outburst from him. And now she was starting to see why Artemis had probably chosen to be a virgin for all eternity and swear off of men. What had been so special about her father, she couldn't help wondering. "Just.. Go away. I was going to apologize to you, but after that? Forget it." Her Pegasus shifted uneasily, obviously wanting to leave and waiting for Althaia's signal telling him that they could go. She looked away just before the tears started running from her eyes. Who cares... Guys are clearly idiots. She sighed, trying to make herself feel better.
Back to top Go down
Luca Alessandro

Luca Alessandro

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge    A Challenge  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 11:50 pm

"You know, I've never met someone as nice, yet difficult to talk to as you." I murmur, numerous tears dropping from my face. I still remain enraged, agonized to the core as I look away from this lady, yet I try my best to stay positive. I chuckle as I cry, a sudden thought coming to mind. "Who knew it'd be this difficult to be a hero, or be pleased by someone like you, huh?" I cry more now as I smile, looking to Kirin. "Athena...clearly I have yet to walk your path." I reveal my tears to Althaia as I look over, both eyes completely blood-shot. "It was nice meeting you, Althaia."
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge    A Challenge  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 11:58 pm

Althaia glanced over at him quickly, long enough to see his tears. She turned away again and moved her hand up to her face to rub her eyes. "Was it? Because all you've been doing today is bossing me around and yelling." She still wanted to apologize, but not as much after the way he'd snapped at her. She wasn't sure if she could mean it completely if she told him she was sorry. "I know I can be difficult, but I still have feelings. And you've hurt them." She sighed and shook her head softly.
Back to top Go down
Luca Alessandro

Luca Alessandro

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge    A Challenge  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 12:21 am

I let my tears flow down my face as Althaia speaks to me. "If you think I bossed you around, I'm sorry. All I wanted was for you to be safe." I try to smile towards Althaia, attempting to relieve her of her pain. However, I still sit there, wondering if I am using the right words for this woman before me. I laugh softly as Althaia gives me good reasoning to act positive. "You know I would never want to hurt you, right? You're the first friend I ever made, after all."
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge    A Challenge  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 12:27 am

"I'm not going to forgive you that easily..." Althaia muttered, shaking her head. "But it's a good start." She smiled slightly and shrugged, part of her actually not wanting to lose him as a friend. Though he's still been kind of a jerk today. She shook her head again, clearing the thought away as she stared at him.
Back to top Go down
Luca Alessandro

Luca Alessandro

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge    A Challenge  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 1:01 am

"Hmm...your loss then!" I chuckle softly, sticking my tongue out at Althaia briefly. I stand there with Kirin as we both wish for forgiveness. I have an epiphany as I keep staring at Althaia. It was something rather interesting, so I felt like trying it out. "So..Althaia...I hear you're still interested in me." I smile to her, raising a brow.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge    A Challenge  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 1:10 am

Althaia stared at him curiously for a moment. "And where'd you get that from?" She laughed softly, a little calmer and not sounding angry with him now. Tartarus let out a snort as he sensed her feelings and she just pat him gently. Staring at Luca in silence, curious.
Back to top Go down
Luca Alessandro

Luca Alessandro

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge    A Challenge  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 1:38 am

"You were here for me, weren't you?" I smile brightly, not wanting to tease Althaia as of now. I sigh, looking down to Kirin as she gives me that look of compassion. I look over to Althaia, continuing my speech. "I know you came here because you knew where I was. You care for me, just like I dare for you, right? I want us to be great friends, and I'm willing to commit if you accept my apology." With this, I wait, the tears fading in my eyes as they dress themselves anew, the blood-shot effect banished. All I can now is hope for the best and await a hopefully good response from the woman ahead.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge    A Challenge  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 6:51 am

Althaia rolled her eyes and shrugged. "I like you as a friend. Just.. Remind me, never go into the woods with you again." She glared a little, bit then a smile lit her face. She paused a moment as he spoke again and got silent, thinking before she replied. "Well... Alright. I guess I can accept your apology. Just do not. And I'm being serious, do NOT yell at me again. Got it?" To back up her point, Tartarus let out another snort, and she chuckled softly. "Tartarus won't be so nice to you if you get me angry or upset." She smiled, showing no more signs that she herself was angry at him.

Last edited by Nyx on Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Luca Alessandro

Luca Alessandro

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge    A Challenge  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 12:13 pm

"You're just upset that I got to be the hunter today, and you didn't, right?" I tease Althaia, noticing a smile on her face. I stood there now with Kirin still; both of us now happy as can be. I grin as Althaia now speaks of her Pegasus. "Same goes for you, buddy. Kirin can be very troublesome when she's mad, although she is normally the brightest thing you could ever see."
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge    A Challenge  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 7:40 pm

"Maybe... I am used to hunting alone." Althaia shrugged slightly. If there was anyone she wanted to hunt with, it was her mother. She chuckled softly and smiled at him. "My Pegasus is just very protective of me. Strangely, he only seems to like me and my sister." She had never really thought Tartarus would like someone else until her sister had come to camp. "He probably just gets jealous when I spend my time with other males." She laughed softly.
Back to top Go down
Luca Alessandro

Luca Alessandro

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge    A Challenge  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 10:34 pm

"You know, I'm glad we got into a moment like this." I say out of the blue, smiling brighter towards Althaia. "Without this moment, I would've never known your true feelings, nor the opposite. I promise now that I'll keep things to your content, but only as long as you can agree to do the same for me." As I say this, I notice Kirin trying to get at Tartarus in a sexual manner. "Hehe. I always figured you were gonna fall for someone eventually. Isn't that right, buddy?" I let Kirin's hair, watching her make that positive sound of hers as it only makes me blush.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge    A Challenge  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 11:05 pm

Althaia chuckled softly and just nodded without saying anything. She wasn't really sure what there was left to say. "Yeah, alright, I guess I can do that." Then, pausing, she noticed his Pegasus and watched Tartarus. He seemed to be staring curiously at the female Pegasus as if he wasn't sure what to think.
Back to top Go down
Luca Alessandro

Luca Alessandro

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge    A Challenge  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 11:10 pm

I smile as I notice Althaia come into agreement with me. "So, is there anything you wanna do now?" I ask her, continuing to smile. I watch Kirin look up to me as she only continued to make me blush. She's Athena's gift to me, after all. I look at Althaia again, awaiting an answer as I hold still, watching her.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge    A Challenge  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 11:32 pm

"Can't think of anything. You?" Althaia replied, shrugging as she watched him, petting her Pegasus the entire time. Slowly, she glanced away after a few moments. Then felt Tartarus nudge her. She chuckled softly and wrapped her arms around his neck, hugging him.
Back to top Go down
Luca Alessandro

Luca Alessandro

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge    A Challenge  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 11:54 pm

I sigh as I watch Althaia hug her Pegasus. "Seems you're really affectionate for him, huh?" I wonder, looking at Tartarus now. "You really do seem nice." I comment on Tartarus, watching Kirin try to get at him again. "Hey. That's not the way to start a relationship!" I chuckle to Kirin, hugging her as well. "I love you, Kirin." I mutter. I then refocus on the question at hand. "Umm...I don't know...I was hoping you'd have a response." I laugh softly, "We said we were gonna eat after, right?" I smile towards Althaia as I say this, knowing all is well now.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge    A Challenge  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 12:40 am

Althaia bit her bottom lip gently at his words and then nodded slowly. She chuckled as he spoke to her Pegasus. "He still gets jealous when I'm with other males." She winked at Luca and smiled. Tartarus gave her a look and she stuck her tongue out at him. "You love me, Mr. Stubborn Over-Protective Pegasus." Then she glanced at Luca and gave a shrug, nodding. She did remember that now that he brought it up. "So, we going to leave the camp then?" She asked curiously, smiling as she wondered if he still wanted to.
Back to top Go down
Luca Alessandro

Luca Alessandro

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge    A Challenge  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 3:02 am

"No worries buddy. We're just friends. You can have her all you want." I smile towards Tartarus, watching Kirin make space now. I give a strange look as Althaia winks at me. "What was that wink for?" I ask Althaia before moving onward with my topic. She still seems to be interested in it as I respond. "Yes ma'am!" I smile to Althaia once more.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge    A Challenge  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 5:10 am

Althaia chuckled softly, "Who says it has to mean anything?" She responds to his question, shrugging. A smile spread over her face as he said he wanted to leave camp and she nodded. "Okay. But if, by chance, we get attacked out there.. No telling me to run. Been training all my life for this moment." She smirked a little.
Back to top Go down
Luca Alessandro

Luca Alessandro

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge    A Challenge  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 9:55 pm

"I promise." I reply to Althaia, sticking my tongue out at her. I fall silent for now as I feel I have nothing else to say. All I do is watch Kirin, who has yet to stop acting so flirtatious around Tartarus. A smirk crosses my face as I look at the two together. "So this is friendship, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge    A Challenge  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 10:54 pm

'Well let's go, then." Althaia replied, smiling at him as she rubbed her Pegasuses neck gently. Watching Tartarus as he glanced toward Kirin. She chuckled and glanced over at Luca.
Back to top Go down
Luca Alessandro

Luca Alessandro

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge    A Challenge  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 1:02 am

"Show me the way!" I respond quite enthusiastically. I still see Althaia smile as I blush. Kirin seems to have finally stopped flirting as she seems hungry herself. I cannot help but hug her again. I wink to Althaia as I do this.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge    A Challenge  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 3:39 am

Althaia rolled her eyes at him and made Tartarus begin to walk. "You should know the way to go. We're just leaving the camp." She chuckled softly, shaking her head as she glanced over her shoulder to make sure he was following.
Back to top Go down
Luca Alessandro

Luca Alessandro

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge    A Challenge  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 12:11 pm

A smirk crosses my face as I hear Althaia speak. Kirin looks at me as I wink to her. I gently pull her and I back as I shout "Giddy up!" Before you know it, Kirin and I are dashing out of the woods. I look back at Althaia the moment my Pegasus and I pass her, sticking my tongue out. With this, I tease her into a potential sprint, racing for where we are to settle for food.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge    A Challenge  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 10:18 pm

Althaia shook her head as she watched Luca run past her. "Time to pick up the pace, Tartarus." She muttered to her Pegasus, smiling as he rode faster and she began to catch up to Luca. "Trying to make this into a race, then?" She called to him as her Pegasus galloped beside his, racing to be in the lead.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge    A Challenge  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Challenge
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half-Blood :: Camp :: North Woods-
Jump to: