Camp Half-Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Percy Jackson based Roleplay.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Playing solo
Thinking Too Much. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 10:46 pm by Shadow Wolf

» Being bored
Thinking Too Much. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 10:46 pm by Shadow Wolf

» Wanting to be Alone
Thinking Too Much. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 12:41 pm by Gray

» Return [open]
Thinking Too Much. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 2:23 am by Taiyou

» A Challenge
Thinking Too Much. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 1:09 am by Luca Alessandro

» Alone Time [R]
Thinking Too Much. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 11:15 pm by Nyx

» music soothing the mind
Thinking Too Much. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 12:20 am by Bastion Priyis

» Thinking Too Much.
Thinking Too Much. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 9:11 am by Nyx

» Enjoying the Water
Thinking Too Much. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 5:56 am by Charlotte Blake

Top posters
Nyx
Thinking Too Much. EmptyThinking Too Much. I_voting_barThinking Too Much. Empty 
Shadow Wolf
Bastion Priyis
Gray
Luca Alessandro
Charlotte Blake
Axium Zikari
Taiyou
Aero Xross
Quinton

Thinking Too Much.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyx

Nyx

Thinking Too Much. Empty
PostSubject: Thinking Too Much.   Thinking Too Much. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 3:45 am

Lillian leaned back, silent, relaxing at her table with her food sitting in front of her while she played with her flames. Sighing, she rested her eyes shut, hoping no one would speak to her. If there was one person she wanted to see, it would be the one person she couldn't. I miss her so much.. For a while, she just sat there like that. Then she opened her eyes and glanced down at her food, not even feeling hungry. This place. I hate it here. The only good thing that ever happened here was meeting her. To this day, it hurt to even think her name. Years. It had been years. And still the thoughts never stopped. Lifting her head slowly, Lillian began to look around. What are you expecting to see? She's gone. She's been gone for a long time.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

Thinking Too Much. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thinking Too Much.   Thinking Too Much. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 3:52 am

Raven carefully walked into the mess hall. The room went silent and all eyes turned to her. She had never felt so alone before. Like she was an alien but yet belonged. People started coming up to her asking her questions like "Are you okay?" or "Where did you go?" She felt claustrophobic and squirmed uncomfortably. Something inside her said This is where she usually shows up and saves the day. But Raven knew that whoever she was, wouldn't come to save her this time. According to camp counselors she'd been gone for ten years. People thought she was dead. Showing up now, after everyone had finally given up caused a lot of drama. Raven rubbed her arms nervously. "Uhm...Please leave me alone...I just want to eat and go to bed..." She knew she wasn't heard as she spoke in a whisper but she hoped that someone would listen to her soft pleas for help.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

Thinking Too Much. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thinking Too Much.   Thinking Too Much. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 3:58 am

Lillian paused for a moment as her eyes fell on Raven. N-no.. She's... Supposed to be dead. Not bothering to grab her food, she moved toward her slowly. Sitting, gathering the courage to speak. And waving everyone else who was trying to bother her away. "Excuse me.. If I'm bothering you. But, what's your name?" She glared silently at anyone who tried to approach them as she waited.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

Thinking Too Much. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thinking Too Much.   Thinking Too Much. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 4:06 am

"R-Raven..." Raven barely whispered her name. She felt threatened, yet safe around this stranger. She looked up she her eyes met the strangers and blushed a light pink. "C-Can I help you...?" She managed to ask with a normal voice instead of a whisper or below.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

Thinking Too Much. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thinking Too Much.   Thinking Too Much. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 4:11 am

"No.. I was just curious..." Lillian glanced away as she let out a sigh. Her voice dropping to a lower tone before she spoke again. "You clearly don't remember me, so.." She was hoping that Raven didn't hear her. She didn't want anyone to hear the pain in her voice. Where'd you disappear to all this time...? She asked inside her head. I missed you so much.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

Thinking Too Much. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thinking Too Much.   Thinking Too Much. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 4:17 am

"Did I know you? I apologize. I lost all my memory. I was in a bad fight or accident and this old couple took care of me and then my feet led me here." Raven watched the pain on the girls face and felt guilt. Guilt for not remembering. And guilt for wanting to girl before her as if it were some instinct of hers. She knew she was the daughter of Aphrodite but she could look at anyone and not want to seduce them and take them to bed. This girl however she wanted. She wanted so badly.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

Thinking Too Much. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thinking Too Much.   Thinking Too Much. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 4:23 am

"I.. Yeah." Was all Lillian could say when Raven asked if she knew her. She glanced over for a moment, silent as she studied Raven's face. She couldn't blame her for forgetting, it just hurt so much more than she would have liked it to. But after ten years, she hadn't ever expected to see her again. "But I'm just glad to see you're back safely." She shrugged a little, trying to act natural. With her gone, it was so easy not to care about anyone. Because Raven was the only one she'd ever cared about.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

Thinking Too Much. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thinking Too Much.   Thinking Too Much. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 4:33 am

Raven nervously rubbed her arm. "Uhm thanks. I didn't get your name." Her eyes studied the face that she knew but couldn't place. It was irking her to no ends. She knew the girl in front of her but why couldn't she remember. Why couldn't she sit there and say I know you. I'm sorry. Forgive me?. A silent groan shook through her body as she looked down.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

Thinking Too Much. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thinking Too Much.   Thinking Too Much. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 4:39 am

"Lillian. Lillian Rose." Was the soft, muttered response she gave. Smiling slightly, Lillian looked her in the eyes, staring for a while. Like she used to do. It was still the same girl that she'd never forgotten. Never really even told her how much I love her. She sighed and shook her head, wondering if she should just walk away. Raven probably didn't want her here for all she knew.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

Thinking Too Much. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thinking Too Much.   Thinking Too Much. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 4:48 am

Raven blushed at the name. Why does her name put butterflies in my belly...Why do I want to just hug her tight and tell her I love her? Her head was abuzz with questions. "Nice to meet you. Again." She smiled softly and let her red hair fall into her face.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

Thinking Too Much. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thinking Too Much.   Thinking Too Much. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 4:52 am

Lillian smiled slightly, "Yeah... Same." She really just wanted to pull Raven close and never let her go again. Then she was aware of people watching them. She let her eyes go cold as she glanced out at them. But every time she looked back at Raven, they softened. "Maybe you.. Would like to hang out, catch up again?"
Back to top Go down
Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

Thinking Too Much. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thinking Too Much.   Thinking Too Much. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 5:18 am

"Ah...Mm...That'd be nice." Raven almost objected as she was a little hesitant. On instinct her hand went up and caught a fork that was thrown at her. She turned and glared at the boy who threw it and threw it back at him. She was astounded with herself not knowing she could do such a thing.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

Thinking Too Much. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thinking Too Much.   Thinking Too Much. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 5:25 am

Lillian paused as she watched her and the moved to stand up as she caught site of the boy who'd thrown the fork. Flames lit her hands as she glared at him. "Try that again and I will burn you." She still couldn't help but feel protective of Raven. And she didn't care how many looks she caught for it. With a small sigh she sat down again, the fire fading slowly. "Uh.. S-sorry about that." She muttered, shrugging as she glanced away slowly.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

Thinking Too Much. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thinking Too Much.   Thinking Too Much. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 5:55 am

Raven blushed a deep red. "You defended me... Why?" Curiosity got the better of her.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

Thinking Too Much. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thinking Too Much.   Thinking Too Much. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 6:01 am

"Just.. Always been.. Protective of you." Lillian muttered with a small sigh, shrugging. Glancing over, she smiled a bit as she saw her blushing. "I'm sorry if it bothers you?" She said curiously, shrugging.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

Thinking Too Much. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thinking Too Much.   Thinking Too Much. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 6:02 am

Raven shook her head and smiled softly. "Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

Thinking Too Much. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thinking Too Much.   Thinking Too Much. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 6:21 am

"Any time.." Lillian smiled back. Any time, my love. She sighed softly and ran her fingers through her hair, getting silent. Unable to help but watch her. "I never believed I'd see you again.." She shook her head, wishing no one else was around right now.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

Thinking Too Much. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thinking Too Much.   Thinking Too Much. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 10:21 pm

[b]"No one seems to believe that..." Raven murmured softly. She twirled a lock of hair gently.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

Thinking Too Much. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thinking Too Much.   Thinking Too Much. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 10:24 pm

"Yeah.." Lillian sighed. "But I never stopped thinking about you.." Or loving you. She finished in her head, trying to block out the people around her. Everyone. Except Raven.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

Thinking Too Much. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thinking Too Much.   Thinking Too Much. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 2:04 am

"Do you wanna go somewhere a little less open?" Raven asked the older female softly.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

Thinking Too Much. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thinking Too Much.   Thinking Too Much. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 2:06 am

"Yes... Please." Lillian smiled slightly at her and gently grabbed her hand to lead her away. She didn't want anyone else to see her right now. Not like this.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

Thinking Too Much. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thinking Too Much.   Thinking Too Much. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 2:20 am

Raven's fingers interlocked with Lillian's as she led her away to a creek she had once found that was away from everyone.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

Thinking Too Much. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thinking Too Much.   Thinking Too Much. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 2:25 am

Lillian felt her heart beat a little faster as she bit down on her bottom lip. "So..." She sighed softly, forgetting how nervous she used to get around Raven. It was so easy to be tough when there was no one here that she cared about. The only time that ever changed was when Lillian was with her. "Sorry, I just.. Can't stand people." She shrugged, not sure what else to say.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

Thinking Too Much. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thinking Too Much.   Thinking Too Much. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 2:27 am

"I understand. Lillian...What was I to you before I disappeared?" Raven was curious. She wanted to know her memories but at the same time she feared it.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

Thinking Too Much. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thinking Too Much.   Thinking Too Much. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 2:30 am

Lillian turned away slowly. "Are you.. Sure you want me to tell you?" She was a bit nervous about saying it. Afraid that Raven wouldn't believe her or something. Even as strong as she was, she wasn't sure she could handle that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Thinking Too Much. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thinking Too Much.   Thinking Too Much. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thinking Too Much.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half-Blood :: Camp :: Mess Hall-
Jump to: