Camp Half-Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Percy Jackson based Roleplay.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Playing solo
Christopher Wiliams Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 10:46 pm by Shadow Wolf

» Being bored
Christopher Wiliams Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 10:46 pm by Shadow Wolf

» Wanting to be Alone
Christopher Wiliams Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 12:41 pm by Gray

» Return [open]
Christopher Wiliams Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 2:23 am by Taiyou

» A Challenge
Christopher Wiliams Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 1:09 am by Luca Alessandro

» Alone Time [R]
Christopher Wiliams Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 11:15 pm by Nyx

» music soothing the mind
Christopher Wiliams Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 12:20 am by Bastion Priyis

» Thinking Too Much.
Christopher Wiliams Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 9:11 am by Nyx

» Enjoying the Water
Christopher Wiliams Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 5:56 am by Charlotte Blake

Top posters
Nyx
Christopher Wiliams EmptyChristopher Wiliams I_voting_barChristopher Wiliams Empty 
Shadow Wolf
Christopher Wiliams EmptyChristopher Wiliams I_voting_barChristopher Wiliams Empty 
Bastion Priyis
Gray
Luca Alessandro
Charlotte Blake
Axium Zikari
Taiyou
Aero Xross
Quinton

Christopher Wiliams

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GoodDemigod

Christopher Wiliams Empty
PostSubject: Christopher Wiliams   Christopher Wiliams Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 4:36 am

Christopher Wiliams Ash-ash-ketchum-17729805-500-375

Name: Christopher Williams
Sexual Orientation; Bi
My Blood Is: Apollo
Pegasus Name: Rodox

Pegasus Description or Picture: Christopher Wiliams 191260_1345182033885_full

Been At Camp For:1 year
Undetermined:
Cabin: 7
Personality: Happy, Sometimes Curious, He's a fighter even if he doesn't want to he will to protect his friends, Doesn't get mad real easy
History: Christopher was a good kid, he had lots of friends, the only thing he didn't like was the orphanage and fighting. There came a day where Christopher learned how to play instruments on his own. He was shocked he could played instruments without having a teacher. Then I was time for him to leave, he left the orphanage and went to the city. He started to learn about Greek Mythology, then he learned about Apollo. He soon became interested in Apollo. Then he heard voices and he knew it was Apollo reaching out to him. Later that month he went back to the orphanage to see if Apollo was his dad or not. He started talking to the Caretaker and he found out he was Apollo's son and played music like his father.
Back to top Go down
Bastion Priyis

Bastion Priyis

Christopher Wiliams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christopher Wiliams   Christopher Wiliams Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 6:03 pm

accepted
Back to top Go down

Christopher Wiliams
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half-Blood :: Character Creation :: Accepted Characters-
Jump to: