Camp Half-Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Percy Jackson based Roleplay.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Playing solo
music soothing the mind Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 10:46 pm by Shadow Wolf

» Being bored
music soothing the mind Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 10:46 pm by Shadow Wolf

» Wanting to be Alone
music soothing the mind Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 12:41 pm by Gray

» Return [open]
music soothing the mind Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 2:23 am by Taiyou

» A Challenge
music soothing the mind Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 1:09 am by Luca Alessandro

» Alone Time [R]
music soothing the mind Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 11:15 pm by Nyx

» music soothing the mind
music soothing the mind Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 12:20 am by Bastion Priyis

» Thinking Too Much.
music soothing the mind Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 9:11 am by Nyx

» Enjoying the Water
music soothing the mind Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 5:56 am by Charlotte Blake

Top posters
Nyx
music soothing the mind Emptymusic soothing the mind I_voting_barmusic soothing the mind Empty 
Shadow Wolf
music soothing the mind Emptymusic soothing the mind I_voting_barmusic soothing the mind Empty 
Bastion Priyis
Gray
Luca Alessandro
Charlotte Blake
Axium Zikari
Taiyou
Aero Xross
Quinton

music soothing the mind

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bastion Priyis

Bastion Priyis

music soothing the mind Empty
PostSubject: music soothing the mind   music soothing the mind Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 9:59 pm

Hoping nobody would be here, I decided to bring my trombone to the Amphitheater and try to calm myself down. I put it together and begin to play it. I started to dance a bit since I always felt better when playing son instrument of any kind. I played for hours never noticing if anyone heard me and watched or just sat there. I change the type of music I played several times ranging from the sad dreary feeling to up beat all the while dancing to the way the music felt.
Back to top Go down
Astral

Astral

PostSubject: Re: music soothing the mind   music soothing the mind Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 12:14 am

Bravo you have been playing quite a while man. And that funny dance you did it cracked me up. XD it's a good thing I didn't burst in laughter. So hi I'm zen what's your name?
Back to top Go down
Bastion Priyis

Bastion Priyis

PostSubject: Re: music soothing the mind   music soothing the mind Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 12:18 am

Realizing someone was watching me for quite some time, I begin to blush and put down my trombone. "I, uh, how long were you there?" I looked at him in the bleachers. "And what are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Astral

Astral

PostSubject: Re: music soothing the mind   music soothing the mind Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 12:20 am

I got here when you started to dance. "I'm here just to explore the areas, also there should be more places with water like a water slide or something like that, or maybe even a pool".
Back to top Go down
Bastion Priyis

Bastion Priyis

PostSubject: Re: music soothing the mind   music soothing the mind Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 12:27 am

"I take it your a son of Poseidon then." I move to the edge of the stage and sit down hanging my feet off of it. Knowing he probably won't leave unless I force him to I decided to just talk to him until he got bored and left on his own. "And that dancing thing seems like something you will never understand."
Back to top Go down
Astral

Astral

PostSubject: Re: music soothing the mind   music soothing the mind Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 12:31 am

" yes you are correct I am the son of Poseidon and proud to be his son" I said as I sat on the bleachers. " I understand dancing just probaly not as much as you" I said as I drank some water.
Back to top Go down
Bastion Priyis

Bastion Priyis

PostSubject: Re: music soothing the mind   music soothing the mind Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 12:36 am

Why can't he just leave? I lay back on the stage and look at the afternoon sky. "Man I'm glad I came here and did this." I mumble to myself as I relax. "So what did ya think of my music?"
Back to top Go down
Astral

Astral

PostSubject: Re: music soothing the mind   music soothing the mind Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 12:39 am

"it seems quite good but I prefer the oceans music" I said as I took out my sword. "however swordsman skills are more important then dancing" I said as I unsheathed it radiating the oceans energy.
Back to top Go down
Bastion Priyis

Bastion Priyis

PostSubject: Re: music soothing the mind   music soothing the mind Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 12:45 am

"Typical." I sigh I pull out the I had brought with me out of boredom. I take and arrow and shoot it straight up in the air without moving. I take another arrow and shoot it at the first as its falling causing them to collide and move off target. The first one lands a few inches away from my head as the second hits right in front of his feet. I lay where I was not even flinching as the arrow near my head sticks into the wood next to me.
Back to top Go down
Astral

Astral

PostSubject: Re: music soothing the mind   music soothing the mind Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 12:50 am

"impressive I suppose for a archer so what brings you here to this part of camp" as I played with the levitating water droplets in my hand.
Back to top Go down
Bastion Priyis

Bastion Priyis

PostSubject: Re: music soothing the mind   music soothing the mind Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 12:53 am

"Well to be honest I came here to be alone." I gesture to the whole amphitheater being empty except for me and him.
Back to top Go down
Astral

Astral

PostSubject: Re: music soothing the mind   music soothing the mind Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 4:42 pm

"well i came here to explore the area i could leave if you want me to though" zen said shruging his shoulders".

Last edited by Astral on Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bastion Priyis

Bastion Priyis

PostSubject: Re: music soothing the mind   music soothing the mind Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 4:46 pm

"I would prefer that yes." I grab my trombone and begin to play it again just as I was before. I forget about Zen.
Back to top Go down
Astral

Astral

PostSubject: Re: music soothing the mind   music soothing the mind Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 4:49 pm

As zen watched bastion play his instrument Zen had become bored and left the ampiheater to go somewhere else.
Back to top Go down
Bastion Priyis

Bastion Priyis

PostSubject: Re: music soothing the mind   music soothing the mind Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 4:56 pm

I keep playing even after he leaves. At one point I went back to my cabin and grabbed some of my other instruments and came back to play them.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: music soothing the mind   music soothing the mind Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 9:14 pm

Kalista walked into the Amphitheater with Charlotte behind her. She paused once at the sound of the music and looked to see Bastion was already here. She was still mad at him and had nothing left to say to the son of Apollo. For a brief moment, she wondered if he would even notice them. Even if he did, she had no words left for him. "Well, Charlotte, this is the Amphitheater." She went on to explain what it was used for and all before she got silent.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Blake

Charlotte Blake

PostSubject: Re: music soothing the mind   music soothing the mind Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 12:56 am

"wow....this is amazing" I said with wide eyes as I looked around "thankyou for bringing me here... its great"
Back to top Go down
Bastion Priyis

Bastion Priyis

PostSubject: Re: music soothing the mind   music soothing the mind Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 1:07 am

I stop playing for a bit to take a drink from my water bottle. I noticed a couple people came in again, one of which i already met. I blush and go back to playing my various instruments as I keep blushing all the while. I try my best to ignore them but I keep looking back looking like I just killed a puppy.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: music soothing the mind   music soothing the mind Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 8:49 am

Kalista chuckled softly and nodded, leaning over to kiss her cheek. "You're welcome," she replied in that usual low and seductive tone. She couldn't help noticing how Bastion kept glancing over. But she pretended not to notice and kept looking at Charlotte.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Blake

Charlotte Blake

PostSubject: Re: music soothing the mind   music soothing the mind Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 12:17 am

I blushed a light scarlet from the kiss, I noticed kali look at some one "who is he?" as he kept glancing our way I hid behind Kalista "is he a pervert?"
Back to top Go down
Bastion Priyis

Bastion Priyis

PostSubject: Re: music soothing the mind   music soothing the mind Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 1:23 am

I focus on my playing as I try to ignore them as I start to mess up slightly. I then notice the other girl hide behind Kali and blush even more than I am now. I turn away from them and try to keep playing my instrument(which is currently a violin).
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: music soothing the mind   music soothing the mind Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 6:21 am

Kali shook her head a little at the question and smiled at her. "He's just a son of Apollo. You don't have to hide." She replied softly, looking over to him as she was aware of Charlotte behind her. She almost wanted to say something to Bastion, but she stayed where she was, not moving.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Blake

Charlotte Blake

PostSubject: Re: music soothing the mind   music soothing the mind Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 3:50 pm

"Oh...." I came out of hiding and asked "well then... Should we go over to him? He seemed interested in you?" Before Kalista could say anything I started walking towards him "come on" I motioned towards Kali as I walked, "h-hello there..." I said to the boy "I-I'm charlotte...." I bowed I front of him waiting for what he would say next.
Back to top Go down
Bastion Priyis

Bastion Priyis

PostSubject: Re: music soothing the mind   music soothing the mind Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 3:58 pm

"I, uh, Hello." I try to hide my blush as I see Kali walk up behind her. "My name is Bastion." I then turn to Kali and nervously bow to her. "I truly am sorry about before." I put the violin I was playing down as I await their response.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: music soothing the mind   music soothing the mind Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 8:19 am

Kalista frowned as she didn't have a chance to stop her. Sighing, she walked over with Charlotte, standing silent behind the other girl. Glancing away as Bastion apologized. She waved one hand in the air, not wanting to say anything to him. But, finally, she gave in. "It's whatever, alright?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: music soothing the mind   music soothing the mind Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

music soothing the mind
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next