Camp Half-Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Percy Jackson based Roleplay.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Playing solo
Wanting to be Alone Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 10:46 pm by Shadow Wolf

» Being bored
Wanting to be Alone Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 10:46 pm by Shadow Wolf

» Wanting to be Alone
Wanting to be Alone Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 12:41 pm by Gray

» Return [open]
Wanting to be Alone Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 2:23 am by Taiyou

» A Challenge
Wanting to be Alone Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 1:09 am by Luca Alessandro

» Alone Time [R]
Wanting to be Alone Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 11:15 pm by Nyx

» music soothing the mind
Wanting to be Alone Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 12:20 am by Bastion Priyis

» Thinking Too Much.
Wanting to be Alone Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 9:11 am by Nyx

» Enjoying the Water
Wanting to be Alone Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 5:56 am by Charlotte Blake

Top posters
Nyx
Wanting to be Alone EmptyWanting to be Alone I_voting_barWanting to be Alone Empty 
Shadow Wolf
Wanting to be Alone EmptyWanting to be Alone I_voting_barWanting to be Alone Empty 
Bastion Priyis
Gray
Luca Alessandro
Charlotte Blake
Axium Zikari
Taiyou
Aero Xross
Quinton

Wanting to be Alone

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyx

Nyx

Wanting to be Alone Empty
PostSubject: Wanting to be Alone   Wanting to be Alone Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 8:20 pm

Lillian sighed softly, holding her sword out as she swung it through the air, expecting to be alone here for a while. She was tired of people asking for her help today, and she didn't feel like doing any more forging right now. She sat on the ground, resting her eyes shut with her sword gripped tightly in one of her hands, laying it beside her as she stared out at the fields. There wasn't ever anything interesting to do around here, and she actually kind of missed the outside world.
Back to top Go down
Gray

Gray

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to be Alone   Wanting to be Alone Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 8:23 pm

Jyro stalked to the Strawberry Fields, hoping to get away from everyone. Especially the voice in his head. You know you can't escape your future. And you know you can't escape your past. "Shut up... I don't need your crap right now" He mutters to himself, not paying attention. As he looks up, he almost bumps into someone. "So sorry..." He says quietly
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to be Alone   Wanting to be Alone Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 8:28 pm

Lillian pointed her sword at the newcomer for a moment as she heard him speak, flames licking at the blade as she used her fire powers. Sighing, she saw it was just a camper and shrugged as she lowered the weapon. "Don't worry about it." She muttered, half wishing he would leave. She looked away again, no longer focusing on him or even bothering to say anything else.
Back to top Go down
Gray

Gray

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to be Alone   Wanting to be Alone Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 8:30 pm

He watches the fire carefully. "That was.... pretty cool." Jyro looks around slowly, seeing the sun high above the sky. "How'd you do the fire thing?" He takes his headphones out, as his curiosity had been peaked.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to be Alone   Wanting to be Alone Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 8:37 pm

"Daughter of Hephaestus." Lillian muttered, that being the only response she gave him. She felt she didn't really need to say any more than that, it was kind of self explanatory when her father was the god of fire.
Back to top Go down
Gray

Gray

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to be Alone   Wanting to be Alone Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 8:39 pm

"That's cool." Jyro sits down in the middle of the fields, staring at the sun. "I guess you came out here to be alone too, huh? I can see why... if that's the case." He starts to talk in a normal voice, no longer being too quiet.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to be Alone   Wanting to be Alone Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 8:53 pm

Lillian nodded softly, "Yeah. I prefer to be alone." Slowly, she sheathed her sword as she glanced over at him. Not saying anything for a short while.
Back to top Go down
Gray

Gray

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to be Alone   Wanting to be Alone Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 8:57 pm

"Do you mind if I look at your sword? It looks very well forged. I won't steal it." He raises his hands. "Promise. The son of Hades would never steal." He looks up at her.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to be Alone   Wanting to be Alone Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 9:04 pm

Lillian glanced at him and shrugged as she pulled out her sword. "I forged it myself." She muttered as she moved to hand it over to him. What she didn't say was that it would be stupid to even try to steal from her. That was probably obvious since she could create fire. But he didn't know about her cold fire ability, unless he'd heard the rumors.
Back to top Go down
Gray

Gray

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to be Alone   Wanting to be Alone Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 9:07 pm

Jyro starts looking over the sword and notices a blue mark. "What's the blue mark there for?" He slowly begins to move a finger to it, but feels a cold essence from it and moves his hand back. "It seems... extremely cold." Jyro stands up, brandishing the sword at a far enough distance so it doesn't harm Lillian. "You are an extremely great weapons maker. I guess people ask you to make weapons for them a lot." He says, with the utmost innocence.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to be Alone   Wanting to be Alone Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 9:12 pm

Lillian watched him silently and paused as he found the mark on her sword. She started to look away, shrugging. "I can create a cold fire." Was the only response she gave to that, smiling a bit as he complimented her. She may not have liked people much, but she liked when they complimented her forging skills. "Thank you. I do get some people asking me to forge custom weapons just for them."
Back to top Go down
Gray

Gray

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to be Alone   Wanting to be Alone Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 9:15 pm

"That's cool. The cold fire part." He flips the blade around and holds the hilt out to her. "Here you go. And people should try to make their own weapons... Not doing it yourself is just lazy." He shakes his head as he reaches for the short sword strapped on the inside of his thigh. "I made this one myself. I liked the touch of obsidian."
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to be Alone   Wanting to be Alone Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 9:25 pm

Lillian shrugged slightly, smiling as she took her sword back. "It burns away peoples souls, though.. That's how I got banned from camp before." She stared as he pulled out his own weapon, looking it over for a while. "Well not everyone is very good at forging."
Back to top Go down
Gray

Gray

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to be Alone   Wanting to be Alone Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 9:28 pm

"So you're the one who got banned? I must say, whatever you did must've been pretty bawler." He finishes unsheathing his sword and shows it to you. "And you're right. Not many people are. But when you're in a world like this, it never hurts to learn."
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to be Alone   Wanting to be Alone Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 9:33 pm

Lillian chuckled softly and shook her head. A son of Hades would think something like that. "Some campers challenged me to a fight, and that was when I learned about my new ability. I burned away their flesh and their souls, leaving nothing but ashes. Naturally, I was banned." It was hard to mention that to anyone without them being afraid of her. But he was Hades' son, she figured he wouldn't be scared.
Back to top Go down
Gray

Gray

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to be Alone   Wanting to be Alone Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 9:36 pm

"That's awesome!" He stares at you in awe and amazement. "Those campers sound like they were a bunch of idiots. Did they gang up on you?" He begins to put his sword away.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to be Alone   Wanting to be Alone Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 9:59 pm

Lillian smirked and nodded, "Yeah. All because they found out about my fire abilities. Served them right, if you ask me, but.. They couldn't let me stay after I killed campers."
Back to top Go down
Gray

Gray

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to be Alone   Wanting to be Alone Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 10:02 pm

"Well that sucks. They should've let you stay no matter what. They did deserve it. People ganging up on one person. Dick move. We're Greeks, not ninja assassins." He chuckles.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to be Alone   Wanting to be Alone Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 10:06 pm

Lillian thought for a moment about it. "Well, either way, I did kill them. That's all they saw. Guess they didn't expect me to burn them to death, though." She leaned back with a shrug. Stupid idiots, they should have known better, then they'd still be alive.
Back to top Go down
Gray

Gray

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to be Alone   Wanting to be Alone Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 10:11 pm

"True. But hey, when you can use fire, there's nothing wrong with attacking someone and killing them if they attacked you first. Am I right?" What do you think you're doing? Trying to get buddy buddy with someone? You remember what happened last time, don't you? He clutches his head and begins to back away. "I... I have... I have to go..." He murmers
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to be Alone   Wanting to be Alone Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 10:14 pm

"True, I guess." Shrugging, she frowned at him as he started to leave. It wasn't that she really cared, but why the sudden rushing off? "Are you alright?" Lillian started to move toward him.
Back to top Go down
Gray

Gray

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to be Alone   Wanting to be Alone Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 10:17 pm

Think about it Jyro. Think about your past and how it affected you. Small tears begin to swell up in his eyes. "No... I'm not..."
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to be Alone   Wanting to be Alone Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 10:20 pm

"So, what's wrong?" Lillian asked softly, frowning as she noticed the tears. She hadn't expected anything like that from him.
Back to top Go down
Gray

Gray

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to be Alone   Wanting to be Alone Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 10:22 pm

He slowly wipes the tears. "My past..." She'll resent you if you tell her. She'll think you're a freak! He slowly drops down and begins to curl up. "The voice..." he murmurs.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to be Alone   Wanting to be Alone Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 10:24 pm

"Is that all you're going to tell me?" She continued frowning at him, not really sure what to think.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to be Alone   Wanting to be Alone Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wanting to be Alone
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half-Blood :: Camp :: Strawberry Fields-
Jump to: