Camp Half-Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Percy Jackson based Roleplay.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Playing solo
Relaxing on the Beach - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 10:46 pm by Shadow Wolf

» Being bored
Relaxing on the Beach - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 10:46 pm by Shadow Wolf

» Wanting to be Alone
Relaxing on the Beach - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 12:41 pm by Gray

» Return [open]
Relaxing on the Beach - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 2:23 am by Taiyou

» A Challenge
Relaxing on the Beach - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 1:09 am by Luca Alessandro

» Alone Time [R]
Relaxing on the Beach - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 11:15 pm by Nyx

» music soothing the mind
Relaxing on the Beach - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 12:20 am by Bastion Priyis

» Thinking Too Much.
Relaxing on the Beach - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 9:11 am by Nyx

» Enjoying the Water
Relaxing on the Beach - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 5:56 am by Charlotte Blake

Top posters
Nyx
Relaxing on the Beach - Page 2 EmptyRelaxing on the Beach - Page 2 I_voting_barRelaxing on the Beach - Page 2 Empty 
Shadow Wolf
Relaxing on the Beach - Page 2 EmptyRelaxing on the Beach - Page 2 I_voting_barRelaxing on the Beach - Page 2 Empty 
Bastion Priyis
Gray
Luca Alessandro
Charlotte Blake
Axium Zikari
Taiyou
Aero Xross
Quinton

Relaxing on the Beach

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Luca Alessandro

Luca Alessandro

Relaxing on the Beach - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on the Beach   Relaxing on the Beach - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 10:48 pm

"A hunter, huh?" Luca would repeat, his smile getting brighter, "That's so cool!" Luca would pause after that little outburst, blushing more in embarrassment. To try and avoid the exposure of his embarrassment, Luca would begin to talk about his mother, Athena. "As far as I know about my mother, she is an Artist. She paints her life, step-by-step, and draws out her future. She is the smartest person I know. She talks to me like a sister. It's nice." As Luca said this, he'd sigh, lowering himself back into the water and floating over it.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on the Beach   Relaxing on the Beach - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 10:51 pm

Althaia nodded slowly, not saying anything. She was still thinking. "There are a lot of lucky girls out there that have actually met my mother. They get to hunt with her for all eternity. They're called the Hunters of Artemis." She responded slowly, still sitting by the water as she watched him floating there.
Back to top Go down
Luca Alessandro

Luca Alessandro

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on the Beach   Relaxing on the Beach - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 11:39 pm

"Athena always made friends, something I'm rather jealous of. However, because of her smarts, she used to tell me that they all found themselves downgraded before her superiority and intelligence, and so they left her. She told me that she wanted to have a son that could make true friends and be respected until the end of time." Luca would grin as he told this story, seeing new clouds appear in the sky. He always wished to see Athena face-to-face, but still knows it'll never happen. He lives the life she wants to have fulfilled, and so he uses it wisely. "Athena always inspired and was inspired by other Olympians. Think she might've known about these Hunters?" Luca would ask Althaia.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on the Beach   Relaxing on the Beach - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 3:53 am

Althaia thought for a moment as he spoke, then stared for a moment as he asked his question. She wasn't really all that sure of the answer. "Well I've never met any of the gods... But I assume they know about her Hunters." She shrugged slightly, still half lost in thought. Shaking her thoughts away, she focused on him again and then sighed softly.
Back to top Go down
Luca Alessandro

Luca Alessandro

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on the Beach   Relaxing on the Beach - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 5:58 am

"Interesting..." Luca would comment on Althaia's reaction. "You know you could always go back to sitting down." Luca would tell Althaia as he wondered why she was still watching him. Another thought would come to Luca's mind as he would address it. He'd continue floating over the waves. "You're trying to decide if you wanna come in or not, aren't you?" Luca would assume, laughing softly.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on the Beach   Relaxing on the Beach - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 6:16 am

Althaia rolled her eyes and dipped one hand into the water, staring down into it, silent for a while. "Maybe I am and maybe I'm not." She glanced at him again for a moment, more silence. "If I did get in, you can't look at me while I undress." She chuckled softly, shrugging.
Back to top Go down
Luca Alessandro

Luca Alessandro

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on the Beach   Relaxing on the Beach - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 6:30 am

Luca would turn around, giving a promise that he wouldn't peek. "You have the right to kill me and have my Pegasus if I look. Luca would seal the promise, also ensuring he wouldn't cheat by going underwater, standing upright above it. As his face would be turned, he'd be blushing, finally able to get this woman into the water with him.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on the Beach   Relaxing on the Beach - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 6:45 am

Althaia nodded slowly, removing her Camp t-shirt and her jeans slowly as she watched him, making sure he didn't look. She stepped toward the water slowly, biting her lip before she sunk down into the waves. "Alright, then. Is that better?" She asked teasingly, pretty much giving him permission to face her again.
Back to top Go down
Luca Alessandro

Luca Alessandro

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on the Beach   Relaxing on the Beach - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 6:52 am

Luca would turn around, only to see Althaia in her undergarments. "Definitely better.Luca would respond, laughing softly. He would begin attempting to splash her as she got in, a smile appearing on his face despite what her reaction. "I told you the water was nice." Luca would say as he'd throw water on her.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on the Beach   Relaxing on the Beach - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 7:03 am

Althaia rolled her eyes, splashing him back. "Are you looking at me?" She teased, chuckling. At least now she had some water to cover her, as much as water possibly could. She shook her head and smirked at him, "You're just happy I finally got in."
Back to top Go down
Luca Alessandro

Luca Alessandro

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on the Beach   Relaxing on the Beach - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 7:14 am

"Who else would I be looking at?" Luca would tease back, looking at Althaia as she seemed pretty. "You look nice." Luca would comment, "As long as you're in your undergarments, I don't care. If you're naked, that's another story. Luca would laugh softly. He'd be splashed back as while the water would hit him, he'd accidentally move a foot off the ground, falling into the water as a result. "Who knew you'd be that strong to knock me over with water." Luca would chuckle before scooping a large amount of water to throw at Athaia. He sure was having fun now, and he was glad this lady gave him the opportunity to do so.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on the Beach   Relaxing on the Beach - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 7:26 am

Althaia smiled slightly as he complimented her and rolled her eyes a bit. "Well, you wouldn't get to see me naked even if you wanted to." She stuck her tongue out at him, unable to help but laugh as he fell bad into the water. She smiled more, winking at him. "Yes, I am that strong. Just imagine if I was a daughter of Poseidon, hm?"
Back to top Go down
Luca Alessandro

Luca Alessandro

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on the Beach   Relaxing on the Beach - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 7:37 am

"Same goes for you, missy." Luca would say in response, "You'd be fortunate to see me naked, for all you know." Luca would stick his tongue out as he said this, totally acting cocky towards and teasing Althaia. He'd hear her comment about Poseidon as he couldn't help but laugh. "Strong, you say?" Luca would repeat with a smirk, "Well that's funny considering you weren't strong enough to get in the water for the past hour. What do you have to say about that, daughter of Artemis?" Luca would await a response as he'd wink towards Althaia, noticing a bond grow between the two...hopefully.

Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on the Beach   Relaxing on the Beach - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 7:43 am

"Well, maybe I would and maybe I wouldn't. Who says I'd want to see you naked, though?" Althaia replied with a shrug, splashing more water on him. She shook her head as he spoke again and swam away from him a bit, acting angry. Then she smiled. "I was just waiting for the right time. And I had to make sure you wouldn't look at me. Like some kind of perv." She laughed softly.
Back to top Go down
Luca Alessandro

Luca Alessandro

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on the Beach   Relaxing on the Beach - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 7:54 am

"You're the one to decide if you want to see me naked, and I'm the one who decides if you're allowed to or not." Luca would smile at the thought, wondering if Athaia had feelings for him already. He'd begin launching a series of self-made waves at Athaia, attempting to knock her down. "Right time, my ass." Luca would laugh again, "You were watching me the whole time. For all I know, you could've jumped in simply to get a view of me. Also, I'm no pervert. If I were, I'd be creeping the hell out of you right now, wanting to see your naked body; an image I obviously don't wanna see." Luca was loving how this conversation went, teasing Athaia as he'd raise a brow, winking with the other eye once more.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on the Beach   Relaxing on the Beach - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 8:01 am

Althaia giggled softly at his response, shaking her head and not even bothering to reply. She just listened for a while, until he was finished speaking. "You don't want to see me naked? Hm... Are you positive? And by the way, I didn't get in just so I could look at you." She stared into his eyes, not looking at his body at all, a smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Luca Alessandro

Luca Alessandro

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on the Beach   Relaxing on the Beach - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 8:12 am

"If I wanted to see you naked, wouldn't I have said so already?" Luca would question Athaia, "Besides, it takes a specific stage in our relationship to be doing such a thing. What's your final answer though? Are you positive that you wouldn't wanna see me naked? What if I were the one that lacked a swimsuit?" Luca would stop splashing, trying to converse with Althaia instead. He would sigh, looking downwards as he'd blush. "Have you ever been in a relationship?" Luca would ask Althaia out of the blue.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on the Beach   Relaxing on the Beach - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 8:20 am

"If you didn't have a swimsuit, you'd be in the same situation as me. Because I wouldn't want to see you naked." Althaia muttered back, chuckling under her breath. Then she paused at his other question, thinking for a moment before shrugging. "W-well... No, not really. Nothing.. Serious, I guess. Maybe I'm just a bit like my mother. Because, um.. She was a virgin, before my father." Then she paused again, realizing she kind of just admitted she was a virgin. She blushed and turned away casually, shrugging as she ran some water over her body. Silence for a short while. "Um.. Why do you ask?"
Back to top Go down
Luca Alessandro

Luca Alessandro

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on the Beach   Relaxing on the Beach - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 8:30 am

Luca would blush some more. "I just find it funny how were moving on so quickly about seeing each other naked, or at least revealing ourselves as sexually attractive. It almost reminds me of a couple in a way. Couples constantly tease each other, act smart, and act shortsightedly." Luca began to question where he was getting at now. He didn't actually have feelings for this woman, did he? Is that why he wanted her in the water so badly? He became confused with himself now, hoping Althaia would have a response.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on the Beach   Relaxing on the Beach - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 8:38 am

Althaia smiled slightly as she listened to him, then shrugged. "I.. Well, yeah, I guess you're right." She still wasn't looking at him. She slowly ran her fingers through her red hair with a sigh, looking at him with her one good eye. Silent for a while. "I don't.. Really know what to say." She sighed softly before turning away again, not really knowing why he was bringing this up. They were just.. Just hanging out, right?
Back to top Go down
Luca Alessandro

Luca Alessandro

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on the Beach   Relaxing on the Beach - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 8:49 am

Luca would laugh softly at his own responses. "Uh...Im...sorry. I don't know where that thought came from." Luca continued to act lost, feeling as though things were becoming so sudden, and that his feelings for Althaia might be true. Albeit, he wasn't sure what to do at this point, and so he'd just blush. [b]"How about we have a race...Althaia?" Luca would suggest, [b]"Up ahead is a pylon to warn us about boats, although none are coming today. F...First one to-" Luca would stop here, totally embarrassed as he couldn't even finish a sentence.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on the Beach   Relaxing on the Beach - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 8:54 am

Althaia stared at him curiously as he didn't even bother to finish what he was saying. "You're almost cute when you're nervous," she muttered under her breath, not even responding to anything he'd said, really. She smiled slightly and stared down at the water. She had never thought she would feel anything for anyone, really. But he actually seemed to like her and she wasn't sure what to say, or think.
Back to top Go down
Luca Alessandro

Luca Alessandro

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on the Beach   Relaxing on the Beach - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 9:03 am

"Yeah...almost..." Luca would say as he'd lay back in the water, floating. "Is this what a relationship feels like?" Luca thought to himself. He'd sigh on the outside as he felt prepared to talk again "I suppose all that 'naked talk' caught me off guard. I don't know what to say." Luca would smile, still blushing. He would try and relieve himself right now, stuck in a world that he tried not to be in. He no longer felt the same about how the two talked. It was strange.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on the Beach   Relaxing on the Beach - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 9:07 am

"Well, your fault for bringing it up, then eh?" Althaia replied with a slight shrug, chuckling softly. What exactly is he thinking? She couldn't be sure, and she honestly wanted to speak to her mother again. Maybe it was just because she felt confused, now. Quietly, she relaxed in the water a short distance from him, a small sigh escaping from her lips.
Back to top Go down
Luca Alessandro

Luca Alessandro

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on the Beach   Relaxing on the Beach - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 9:16 am

"My fault for bringing it up?" Luca would repeat, "You're the one who seemed to think about it firsthand." He'd smile, his blushing fading away as he felt more confident. "This may sound odd to say a time like this..." Luca began, "But would you like to grab a bite sometime." Luca would wink at Athaia, trusting his instincts and just going with it. He felt himself struggling to talk after all that naked stuff, anyways. He would still look across to Athaia, however, smiling more brightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on the Beach   Relaxing on the Beach - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Relaxing on the Beach
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half-Blood :: Camp :: Fireworks Beach-
Jump to: