Camp Half-Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Percy Jackson based Roleplay.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Playing solo
Depression Issues Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 10:46 pm by Shadow Wolf

» Being bored
Depression Issues Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 10:46 pm by Shadow Wolf

» Wanting to be Alone
Depression Issues Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 12:41 pm by Gray

» Return [open]
Depression Issues Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 2:23 am by Taiyou

» A Challenge
Depression Issues Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 1:09 am by Luca Alessandro

» Alone Time [R]
Depression Issues Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 11:15 pm by Nyx

» music soothing the mind
Depression Issues Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 12:20 am by Bastion Priyis

» Thinking Too Much.
Depression Issues Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 9:11 am by Nyx

» Enjoying the Water
Depression Issues Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 5:56 am by Charlotte Blake

Top posters
Nyx
Depression Issues EmptyDepression Issues I_voting_barDepression Issues Empty 
Shadow Wolf
Bastion Priyis
Gray
Luca Alessandro
Charlotte Blake
Axium Zikari
Taiyou
Aero Xross
Quinton

Depression Issues

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Taiyou

Taiyou

Depression Issues Empty
PostSubject: Depression Issues   Depression Issues Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 11:50 pm

Taiyou had ran off into the woods and wasn't paying attention to where he was going. He really just wanted to be alone for a while, he had been reminded of the boy he killed in the outside world. Taiyou finally stopped and slumped against a tree. He took a deep breath a sighed as he covered his face with his hands.
Back to top Go down
http://constantstrife.forumotion.com/
Bastion Priyis

Bastion Priyis

Depression Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Depression Issues   Depression Issues Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 12:37 am

Still thinking about the girl I put the curse on, I decided to take a walk into the woods to clear my mind. "Why can't I control that curse." I complain out loud thinking I was alone. I also step on a stick causing it to crack not caring if anyone hears me.
Back to top Go down
Gray

Gray

Depression Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Depression Issues   Depression Issues Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 3:23 am

Jyro begins to take a walk to the woods, so he can be surrounded by the dark of the woods. He slowly begins to think on his past actions, shaking his head. "I'm a freak..." He mutters. Jyro spots a fallen log and he walks over to it and sits down, wondering if anyone else is around him.
Back to top Go down
Taiyou

Taiyou

Depression Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Depression Issues   Depression Issues Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 3:32 pm

Taiyou hears a voice, too far to make out words, then the unmistakable snap of a twig underfoot. Taiyou jumped up and crouched behind the tree he was leaning on and put it between him and the intruder. He slowly looks around the tree to see a face. He didn't know the person, but he had seen him at the camp while on his tour. Taiyou sighed and called out to him, "Hey!" he came out from behind the tree. "Long way from camp, aren't you?"
Back to top Go down
Bastion Priyis

Bastion Priyis

Depression Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Depression Issues   Depression Issues Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 3:36 pm

I hear someone trying to talk to me. "Huh?" I look around as I see someone talking to me behind a tree. "Oh um hello. I come here quite often actually." I walk up to him seeing as he looks like a new guy. "My names Bastion by the way."
Back to top Go down
Gray

Gray

Depression Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Depression Issues   Depression Issues Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 3:38 pm

Jyro hears two people conversing and begins to get up and try to hide. He starts to pick up speed but trips over a fallen branch. "Damn it... my ankle..."
Back to top Go down
Taiyou

Taiyou

Depression Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Depression Issues   Depression Issues Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 3:47 pm

"Taiyou." just as he says his name, he hears someone trip and say something about his ankle. Taiyou rushes to the distress, light on his feet, and arrives to the fallen stranger with no issues. Taiyou looks at the boy and sees that he's holding his ankle. Must have slipped and twisted it. Taiyou thinks to himself. "Hey, try not to move around so much, you might make it worse." he says, getting on his knees to take a look. "Let me see. I may be able to help." Taiyou looks at his ankle and pokes and prods at it, checking for any broken bones. He would know because the boy would scream bloody murder if there was.
Back to top Go down
Bastion Priyis

Bastion Priyis

Depression Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Depression Issues   Depression Issues Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 4:03 pm

I follow Taiyou just as quickly and offer him some bandages. "Here you should wrap it." I move to sit down by a tree. "I'm gonna guess you guys are reflecting on things as well?"
Back to top Go down
Gray

Gray

Depression Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Depression Issues   Depression Issues Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 4:53 pm

He winces harshly at any form of touch on his ankle. "Yeah..."
Back to top Go down
Taiyou

Taiyou

Depression Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Depression Issues   Depression Issues Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 5:52 pm

Taiyou determined that there were no broken bones and used the bandage to wrap the stranger's ankle. "You're fine, but you should avoid putting weight on it for at least an hour. Then you should be able to walk off any remaining pain." Taiyou smiled at him as he flopped back on his ass.
Back to top Go down
Bastion Priyis

Bastion Priyis

Depression Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Depression Issues   Depression Issues Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 6:02 pm

Ya need to watch where your going bud." I tell the son of Hades. I lean back against the tree. "Man I love the woods. I kinda wish I had my bow with me right now."
Back to top Go down
Gray

Gray

Depression Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Depression Issues   Depression Issues Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 6:05 pm

"Thanks... and my name is Jyro. Jyro Sakegama." He remains lying down on the ground, starting up at the roof of the woods.
Back to top Go down
Taiyou

Taiyou

Depression Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Depression Issues   Depression Issues Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 6:15 pm

Taiyou sighed. He finally answered Bastion's question, "Yeah. I was just reminded of how I ended up here in the first place, so I needed to get away for a while." Taiyou kept his gaze away from the other two. "Taiyou, btw. That's my name."
Back to top Go down
Bastion Priyis

Bastion Priyis

Depression Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Depression Issues   Depression Issues Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 6:27 pm

"I was thinking about how I always put Apollo's Curse on people around me when I have extreme emotions." I begin to think about the Aphrodite girl again. "I should go before I put it on you two by accident." I get up and begin to leave.

Last edited by Bastion Priyis on Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gray

Gray

Depression Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Depression Issues   Depression Issues Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 6:28 pm

"I was thinking about uh... Never mind... it's not important..." Now you know that's not true! The voice in his head rings loud. Jyro clutches his head tightly.
Back to top Go down
Taiyou

Taiyou

Depression Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Depression Issues   Depression Issues Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 8:58 pm

Taiyou watches Bastion walk away. "Well, he was just a boat load of help, wasn't he?" Taiyou chuckles. "Here, we better get going too." Taiyou moved to help Jyro up and walk him back to camp so he wouldn't have to put weight on his foot.
Back to top Go down
Gray

Gray

Depression Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Depression Issues   Depression Issues Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 9:00 pm

Jyro groans slightly at having to get up. "Yeah... thanks."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Depression Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Depression Issues   Depression Issues Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Depression Issues
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half-Blood :: Camp :: North Woods-
Jump to: