Camp Half-Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Percy Jackson based Roleplay.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Playing solo
Being bored Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 10:46 pm by Shadow Wolf

» Being bored
Being bored Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 10:46 pm by Shadow Wolf

» Wanting to be Alone
Being bored Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 12:41 pm by Gray

» Return [open]
Being bored Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 2:23 am by Taiyou

» A Challenge
Being bored Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 1:09 am by Luca Alessandro

» Alone Time [R]
Being bored Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 11:15 pm by Nyx

» music soothing the mind
Being bored Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 12:20 am by Bastion Priyis

» Thinking Too Much.
Being bored Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 9:11 am by Nyx

» Enjoying the Water
Being bored Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 5:56 am by Charlotte Blake

Top posters
Nyx
Being bored EmptyBeing bored I_voting_barBeing bored Empty 
Shadow Wolf
Bastion Priyis
Gray
Luca Alessandro
Charlotte Blake
Axium Zikari
Taiyou
Aero Xross
Quinton

Being bored

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

Being bored Empty
PostSubject: Being bored   Being bored Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 11:07 pm

Chaotic sat there at a table alone, watching the other campers talk and move around. She sighed as she thought about her father once more. It's been two hours...Two hours since he was torn apart in front of me..."
Back to top Go down
Bastion Priyis

Bastion Priyis

Being bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being bored   Being bored Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 1:31 am

I enter the mess hall and begin to look around heeling better than I was earlier. I notice that Chaotic was in here but I decided to snag some food and sit at a different table.
Back to top Go down
Bastion Priyis

Bastion Priyis

Being bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being bored   Being bored Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 2:07 am

I finish my food and begin to leave. I look at Chaotic and blush a bit as I think about what happened with Kali. I quickly leave after I look away from her as I begin to blush more.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

Being bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being bored   Being bored Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 2:11 am

Chaotic banged her head on the table as she watched Bastion leave. "Stupid..."
Back to top Go down
Gray

Gray

Being bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being bored   Being bored Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 3:12 pm

Jyro walked in, looking around at the surrounding people. He slowly creeps away from everyone as he makes his way to get his food, then proceeds to sit at an empty table. "Why is it... bah...".
Back to top Go down
Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

Being bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being bored   Being bored Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 12:21 am

Chaotic looked up as a new person walked it. She tilted her head to the side and watched him. Definitely a son of Hades... She thought silently.
Back to top Go down
Gray

Gray

Being bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being bored   Being bored Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 12:24 am

He tenses up as he feels someone watching him. He proceeds to shrug it off and return to eat his food, making a small sacrifice to Hades. "Maybe... Just... I don't know..."
Back to top Go down
Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

Being bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being bored   Being bored Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 12:30 am

Chaotic continued to watch him curiously.
Back to top Go down
Gray

Gray

Being bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being bored   Being bored Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 12:34 am

He begins to look around, still muttering to himself. "Someone is.... who could..." He takes out a necklace, keeping it close in his hands and puts it back.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

Being bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being bored   Being bored Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 3:31 pm

She sighed and shook her head. He doesn't even notice me... She thought. She took another look at him and wondered curiously. Could it be? She thought back to elementary school where she remembered her best friend and crush. He suddenly disappeared one day and she never found out what happened.
Back to top Go down
Gray

Gray

Being bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being bored   Being bored Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 6:23 pm

He sighs sadly and sits down. "Who is staring at me..." He asks himself. Jyro looks up and looks around to wonder who is around him and sees a girl looking at him. "...I... She.... That's..." Impossible... How did she get out of the underworld... The voice in his head asks. "I don't know..." He mutters.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

Being bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being bored   Being bored Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 12:55 am

It is him isn't it? Choatic smiled and did a little dance in her head and waited for him to come to her.
Back to top Go down
Gray

Gray

Being bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being bored   Being bored Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 3:45 pm

Jyro slowly and shakily stands up and begins to walk over to the girl. "Um... can I ask your name please..." He murmurs You're so bad at people skills... Jyro ignores the snide voice and waits for her response.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

Being bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being bored   Being bored Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 10:37 pm

"Chaotic, daughter of Artemis. And yours?" Chaotic smiled and rested her chin in the palm of her hands.
Back to top Go down
Gray

Gray

Being bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being bored   Being bored Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 10:40 pm

"Jyro Sakegama, Son of Hades. Did you ever own a Gold and Obsidian necklace?" He asks curiously. Just jump right in there why don't you? Rings the voice in his head.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

Being bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being bored   Being bored Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 10:42 pm

"My obsidian necklace. I remember it very well. Dad said it was a gift from my mother. I lost it as a child." She cringed as she spoke of her father. "Why do you ask Jyro?"
Back to top Go down
Gray

Gray

Being bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being bored   Being bored Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 10:44 pm

Jyro takes off the necklace he kept close to his heart. "A dear friend of mine from long ago gave me this gold and obsidian necklace. She called it her lucky necklace and gave it to me." He sighs softly. "Then... things happened and I lost that friend forever." He says sadly.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

Being bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being bored   Being bored Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 10:47 pm

Chaotic blinked as she looked at the table, memories flowing through her head. "Y-You!" She exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
Gray

Gray

Being bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being bored   Being bored Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 10:50 pm

"Huh? What do you mean...?" He asks. YOU FUCKING IDIOT! THIS IS THE GIRL YOU DRAGGED TO THE UNDERWORLD! Jyro winces down quickly.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

Being bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being bored   Being bored Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 10:54 pm

"You took me down to the Underworld...You wiped my memory so I didn't remember...D-Did you send those monsters to kill my dad? DID YOU KILL MY FATHER?!?!" She shouted. Chaotic didn't care if she caused a scene or not right now.
Back to top Go down
Gray

Gray

Being bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being bored   Being bored Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 10:58 pm

Jyro shakes his head, tears almost falling down. "I didn't send any monsters after anyone... I'd never send them after my best friend's dad either..." He sits down slowly. "I'm so sorry I took you to the underworld... I never meant to..."
Back to top Go down
Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

Being bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being bored   Being bored Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 11:10 pm

Chaotic had tears falling from her face. She fell to her seat, her chest heaving with heavy sobs. "Daddy's gone Jyro...Daddy's gone..." She cried.
Back to top Go down
Gray

Gray

Being bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being bored   Being bored Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 8:01 am

Jyro walks over and wipes away the tears. "I'm so sorry... I've... seen him down there..." He says sadly.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

Being bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being bored   Being bored Icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 1:21 am

"What?!" Chaotic's eyes were wild. "He's in Hades?! Why?!?!"
Back to top Go down
Gray

Gray

Being bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being bored   Being bored Icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 1:25 am

"Because when I found out... I asked him to go there... So he could be in a land of happiness. In Elysium. If you'd like... I can try to make a connection..." He says, looking down in shame.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Being bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being bored   Being bored Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Being bored
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half-Blood :: Camp :: Mess Hall-
Jump to: