Camp Half-Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Percy Jackson based Roleplay.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Playing solo
Looking Around Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 10:46 pm by Shadow Wolf

» Being bored
Looking Around Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 10:46 pm by Shadow Wolf

» Wanting to be Alone
Looking Around Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 12:41 pm by Gray

» Return [open]
Looking Around Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 2:23 am by Taiyou

» A Challenge
Looking Around Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 1:09 am by Luca Alessandro

» Alone Time [R]
Looking Around Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 11:15 pm by Nyx

» music soothing the mind
Looking Around Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 12:20 am by Bastion Priyis

» Thinking Too Much.
Looking Around Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 9:11 am by Nyx

» Enjoying the Water
Looking Around Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 5:56 am by Charlotte Blake

Top posters
Nyx
Looking Around EmptyLooking Around I_voting_barLooking Around Empty 
Shadow Wolf
Bastion Priyis
Gray
Luca Alessandro
Charlotte Blake
Axium Zikari
Taiyou
Aero Xross
Quinton

Looking Around

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyx

Nyx

Looking Around Empty
PostSubject: Looking Around   Looking Around Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 11:59 pm

Kalista leaned against the side of a building by the shooting range, watching the other campers. Her beauty stood out so much, she was sure she was catching some looks. But she hardly payed attention to the people looking at her. Rather than approaching them, she liked to be approached by them. But so many were intimidated by her, that it hardly ever happened. Shrugging, she ran her fingers through her long, dark hair.
Back to top Go down
Bastion Priyis

Bastion Priyis

Looking Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking Around   Looking Around Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 12:09 am

While I was shooting my favorite bow I noticed a very attractive woman from the corner of my eye. I pulled my bow back to where it looked like it would snap if someone flicked it. releasing the arrow it hits the the target at 150 yards away. Unfortunately I missed a bullseye. "Son of a....." I keep glancing back at the daughter of Aphrodite leaning against the wall. This is why I don't like those women around. I shoot another arrow trying to split my last one in two but end up missing again. I begin to get noticeably upset.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

Looking Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking Around   Looking Around Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 12:44 am

Kalista smirked and winked at the archer who she saw kept glancing back at her. She seemed to be very distracting, from the look of things. She stayed where she was, staring at him. He wasn't half bad-looking. And she was sure she'd probably seen him around somewhere before. When he started to seem upset, she still did nothing. Hm...
Back to top Go down
Bastion Priyis

Bastion Priyis

Looking Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking Around   Looking Around Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 12:50 am

I attempt to split the first arrow i shot in half again. I miss again. I decide to give up since I can't stop looking at the women whom I noticed was looking at me. I blush knowing she was looking me over. Since I knew I wouldn't get much done with practice, I hesitantly approach her. "Y-you make hard to shot just so you know."
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

Looking Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking Around   Looking Around Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 12:54 am

Kalista giggled softly as he approached her and spoke. "Oh, I know just how distracting I can be." She winked at him and smiled, still studying him. She noticed him blushing, smile growing a little bit bigger.
Back to top Go down
Bastion Priyis

Bastion Priyis

Looking Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking Around   Looking Around Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 12:58 am

I blush even more. "So whats a daughter or Aphrodite doing here? Don't they tend to be at place where people socialize and not the shooting range?" I look away trying to hide my blushing.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

Looking Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking Around   Looking Around Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 1:01 am

Kalista just shrugged, "I guess I'm just... Looking around. Enjoying the view." She laughed softly and smirked at him. She chuckled more as she noticed him look away.
Back to top Go down
Bastion Priyis

Bastion Priyis

Looking Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking Around   Looking Around Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 1:04 am

"So whats your name?" I ask as I try to calm down. "Mine is Bastion."
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

Looking Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking Around   Looking Around Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 1:13 am

"Kalista." She muttered softly back in response, smiling at him. "Son of Apollo, right? I think I've seen you around before." She shrugged slightly, watching him.
Back to top Go down
Bastion Priyis

Bastion Priyis

Looking Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking Around   Looking Around Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 1:17 am

"Yeah." I put my bow on my back since I wont use it anymore. "I've been here for about 5 months. Although I can't say I've seen you before." I begin to slightly blush again.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

Looking Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking Around   Looking Around Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 1:22 am

Kalista shrugged slightly, "I've been here five years. By the way, you can call me Kali if you like."
Back to top Go down
Bastion Priyis

Bastion Priyis

Looking Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking Around   Looking Around Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 1:25 am

"I got to admit, she puts quite the effort into her looks." I mumble out loud without realizing.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

Looking Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking Around   Looking Around Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 1:29 am

Kalista smirked as he spoke out loud, leaning a bit closer to him before stopping and looking at him. "Well then, was that a compliment?"
Back to top Go down
Bastion Priyis

Bastion Priyis

Looking Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking Around   Looking Around Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 1:34 am

"Hm? Oh, what? I said that out loud?!" I blush heavily. "I wasn't supposed to say that." I begin to leave. "I,uh, am going to l-leave before I make a bigger fool of myself." Blushing more the longer I stay.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

Looking Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking Around   Looking Around Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 1:37 am

Kalista gently grabbed his arm as he started to leave. "Why do you have to rush off?" She held him there, staring silently.
Back to top Go down
Bastion Priyis

Bastion Priyis

Looking Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking Around   Looking Around Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 1:41 am

I feel her grab my arm. "I, uh....um, ah." I look back at her blushing a deep red. "Well, uh, ya see I..." I freeze up unable to make an excuse.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

Looking Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking Around   Looking Around Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 1:45 am

Kalista looked at him curiously and chuckled, able to see just how much her charms were rubbing off on him. She started using her charmspeak abilities on him a bit. "Tell me?"
Back to top Go down
Bastion Priyis

Bastion Priyis

Looking Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking Around   Looking Around Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 1:48 am

Unable to refuse her this time I tell her. "I, I don't have to go anywhere." I turn around to face her. "I'm just nervous." I look down blushing more.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

Looking Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking Around   Looking Around Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 1:52 am

Kalista shook her head slightly and shrugged. "Just because I'm a daughter of Aphrodite it's no reason to be nervous around me." Of course she was known for having a lot of lovers.
Back to top Go down
Bastion Priyis

Bastion Priyis

Looking Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking Around   Looking Around Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 1:55 am

"T-thats only part of the reason." I blush even more for admitting this. "Your the most beautiful daughter of Aphrodite that I've seen here."
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

Looking Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking Around   Looking Around Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 1:58 am

Kalista smiled at him and shook her head slightly. "Oh, really now.. Is that what you think of me?"
Back to top Go down
Bastion Priyis

Bastion Priyis

Looking Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking Around   Looking Around Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 2:04 am

"I, um, y-yes." I answer her meekly. I unconsciously put Apollo's curse onto her causing her to speak in bad rhymes.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

Looking Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking Around   Looking Around Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 5:08 am

Kalista stared at him silently for a while. "Well let's see, why don't we go somewhere, just you and me?" She paused and then frowned, pulling herself away from him. Why am I rhyming?
Back to top Go down
Bastion Priyis

Bastion Priyis

Looking Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking Around   Looking Around Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 5:16 am

Realizing that I put the Apollo curse on her I begin to freak out. "I-I'm sorry! I didn't mean to use the curse on you." I hold myself from crying over this. "I can't control that power." I look down. "this happens when ever I get emotional and I'm around people."
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

Looking Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking Around   Looking Around Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 5:57 am

Kalista glared at him silently before turning away. She had heard about this curse before, and her first reaction was anger. "You used the curse of Apollo on me? Well, now I sound rather corny.." Groaning at the words that had just come out of her mouth, she shook her head and moved even further away. That was one of the most horrible rhymes she had ever heard. And it had come from her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Looking Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking Around   Looking Around Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking Around
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half-Blood :: Camp :: Shooting Range-
Jump to: