Camp Half-Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Percy Jackson based Roleplay.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Playing solo
Back at Camp Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 10:46 pm by Shadow Wolf

» Being bored
Back at Camp Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 10:46 pm by Shadow Wolf

» Wanting to be Alone
Back at Camp Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 12:41 pm by Gray

» Return [open]
Back at Camp Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 2:23 am by Taiyou

» A Challenge
Back at Camp Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 1:09 am by Luca Alessandro

» Alone Time [R]
Back at Camp Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 11:15 pm by Nyx

» music soothing the mind
Back at Camp Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 12:20 am by Bastion Priyis

» Thinking Too Much.
Back at Camp Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 9:11 am by Nyx

» Enjoying the Water
Back at Camp Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 5:56 am by Charlotte Blake

Top posters
Nyx
Back at Camp EmptyBack at Camp I_voting_barBack at Camp Empty 
Shadow Wolf
Bastion Priyis
Gray
Luca Alessandro
Charlotte Blake
Axium Zikari
Taiyou
Aero Xross
Quinton

Back at Camp

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyx

Nyx

Back at Camp Empty
PostSubject: Back at Camp   Back at Camp Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 4:59 am

Lillian walked through the forge, smiling to herself. This was a place where she'd spent a lot of her time, since coming back to camp. Forging new weapons and armor for the demigod campers. She had only been back for a matter of days now. And she was no longer just a camper, being older than the rest here. The daughter of Hephaestus chuckled, remembering when she was a camper here. She was actually surprised they would allow her back, after she'd been banned. Even her own 'siblings' tended to avoid her when they heard the story of why she was kicked out before. "Camp Half-Blood.. Oh, nothing's changed here. Nothing at all." Leaning against a nearby wall, she created a small flame in her hands. It was still so boring here. And she was able to take care of herself, but it was best to lay low for a while. But the way Lillian preferred it, was just her and her Pegasus, Coal. Alone. Nobody else. Not that anyone here who knew about her even approached her. And that was fine by her.
Back to top Go down
Axium Zikari

Axium Zikari

Back at Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back at Camp   Back at Camp Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 11:50 pm

I enter the forge, seeing as I didn't already have one. I enter seeing that someone was already in there. I thought to myself "I wonder who that could be, though it's not like I know anyone anyways." I continue to look around, enjoying the building and all its contraptions.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

Back at Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back at Camp   Back at Camp Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 11:55 pm

Lillian turned as she sensed someone else. Closing her hand, the flames extinguished. "Who are you?" She looked him up and down slowly. Another child of Hephaestus, perhaps? She wasn't expecting to see anyone else in here.
Back to top Go down
Axium Zikari

Axium Zikari

Back at Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back at Camp   Back at Camp Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 11:57 pm

I look to the stranger and reply saying "The name is Axium. I guess you could call me a new guy here." I look around the place and continue speaking saying "so......do you know how to work these things?"
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

Back at Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back at Camp   Back at Camp Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 12:00 am

Lillian nodded slowly and laughed at his question, "I'm a daughter of Hephaestus. I've been forging things all my life, so yes." Rolling her eyes, she looked away from him, not really caring much for this conversation. "Name's Lillian, by the way."
Back to top Go down
Axium Zikari

Axium Zikari

Back at Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back at Camp   Back at Camp Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 12:04 am

"Lillian, it has a nice ring to it. You wouldn't possibly be able to help me forge my first weapon could you?" I ask this hesitantly, seeing as I don't know how people treat the new guys." I'm sorta looking to make a scythe, its sorta something I always wanted to learn to use."
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

Back at Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back at Camp   Back at Camp Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 12:12 am

Lillian watched him and gave a small shrug. She didn't like helping others very much. Unless there was something in it for her. "Yes... I suppose I could help you." She shrugged a little, yawning. She did love to forge, of course what child of Hephaestus didn't?
Back to top Go down
Axium Zikari

Axium Zikari

Back at Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back at Camp   Back at Camp Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 12:15 am

"Great" his says this with a grin on his face "So where do we start" I say this with a look on my face showing that I had absolutely no clue what to do.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

Back at Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back at Camp   Back at Camp Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 12:20 am

Lillian pushed herself away from the wall with a slight shrug. Walking over to the forge. "Don't you know anything about forging weapons?" She asked curiously, not looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Axium Zikari

Axium Zikari

Back at Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back at Camp   Back at Camp Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 12:24 am

I scratch the back of my head saying" I'm kinda new to the entire Demi-God thing. All I really know how to do is create fire, and I'm barely any good at"I follow her around waiting to learn my way around the forge.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

Back at Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back at Camp   Back at Camp Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 12:30 am

Lillian shook her head slightly and sighed. Well, she may as well teach him a thing or two about forging. "So you are a son of Hephaestus, then, eh?" She almost smiled, and then got the forge ready for use.
Back to top Go down
Axium Zikari

Axium Zikari

Back at Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back at Camp   Back at Camp Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 12:41 am

"Yep, and from what I researched, it explains my somewhat extreme obsession of fire and weapons." I wait, ready to learn. "So how hard is it to make a weapon? And is it even possible to infuse a element into one?"
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

Back at Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back at Camp   Back at Camp Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 12:49 am

"Well he is the god of fire.." Lillian muttered with a small laugh. She glanced at him and shrugged. "It's not hard at all, for children of Hephaestus.. Like us. And it's not impossible to make magical weapons, so elemental weapons are nothing." She looked at him carefully.
Back to top Go down
Axium Zikari

Axium Zikari

Back at Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back at Camp   Back at Camp Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 12:52 am

"I'm ready to start whenever you are" I look at her with the eyes of a determined learner." I just hope I don't screw this up"
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

Back at Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back at Camp   Back at Camp Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 12:58 am

Lillian nodded slowly and glanced around at the various scrap metal laying around the forge. "Well you have to find some metal in order to forge the blade, hammer all the dents out of it, sharpen it.." She stared, looking at him. Wondering if he had enough skill to do it himself.
Back to top Go down
Axium Zikari

Axium Zikari

Back at Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back at Camp   Back at Camp Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 1:01 am

"So find the metal, hammer it, then sharpen. Seems easy enough, but you know the saying "Easier said then done" which may apply to me." I say this with a grin and giggle.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

Back at Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back at Camp   Back at Camp Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 1:30 am

Lillian gave him a small smile before it faded. She picked up some metal and began to heat it up. "Well, wanna give it a try then?"
Back to top Go down
Axium Zikari

Axium Zikari

Back at Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back at Camp   Back at Camp Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 1:33 am

"eh.....I guess" I start to go through the motions, and proceed to hammer the metal.I seem to be doing a decent job, most likely due to the fact of my bloodline." This really isn't too hard is it" I have a grin of accomplishment on my face.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

Back at Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back at Camp   Back at Camp Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 1:38 am

Lillian just watched him with a small nod, "Of course it's not hard for you. We're naturally just good at forging things." She stood back, silent, the flames forming in her hands again slowly.
Back to top Go down
Axium Zikari

Axium Zikari

Back at Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back at Camp   Back at Camp Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 1:41 am

I continue creating the "blade" portion of my scythe and ask "So once this is done, how exactly am I going to make the long pole this is going to be attached to? I was wondering so I could go ahead and think of how to do it."
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

Back at Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back at Camp   Back at Camp Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 1:49 am

Lillian glanced at him and thought for a moment. "I'm mostly only good with forging metal." She shrugged, not really even wanting to help him that badly.
Back to top Go down
Axium Zikari

Axium Zikari

Back at Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back at Camp   Back at Camp Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 2:03 am

I let out a sigh of disappointment and say as I almost finish the blade "Well I guess you can't when everything can I. Well it will do me good to experiment, and I seem to have a talent for it anyways. By the way, is there anyone else here besides us?"
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

Back at Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back at Camp   Back at Camp Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 2:08 am

Lillian listened to him quietly and yawned, "Any other children of Hephaestus, you mean? Well, I only just came back to camp a few days ago. So I couldn't say for sure. But I haven't met any."
Back to top Go down
Axium Zikari

Axium Zikari

Back at Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back at Camp   Back at Camp Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 2:12 am

I finished the blade and started to look around, hoping to find an already built pole. "Well that's nice, and here I was, hearing the word "camp", and expected more people." I sigh and manage to find an already built pole. I begin to examine, then start to make the need modifications. "Are there any other people, in general, here?"
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

Back at Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back at Camp   Back at Camp Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 2:18 am

Lillian leaned back, simply watching him. "Of course. There's a lot of people here. The gods tend to have a lot of half-blood children." She shrugged, playing with the flames. There was no use in hiding her ability to create them this time around. Everyone knew after what had happened the first time she'd been here. At least, those that had been here with her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back at Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back at Camp   Back at Camp Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back at Camp
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half-Blood :: Camp :: Forge-
Jump to: