Camp Half-Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Percy Jackson based Roleplay.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Playing solo
New Arrival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 10:46 pm by Shadow Wolf

» Being bored
New Arrival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 10:46 pm by Shadow Wolf

» Wanting to be Alone
New Arrival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 12:41 pm by Gray

» Return [open]
New Arrival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 2:23 am by Taiyou

» A Challenge
New Arrival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 1:09 am by Luca Alessandro

» Alone Time [R]
New Arrival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 11:15 pm by Nyx

» music soothing the mind
New Arrival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 12:20 am by Bastion Priyis

» Thinking Too Much.
New Arrival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 9:11 am by Nyx

» Enjoying the Water
New Arrival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 5:56 am by Charlotte Blake

Top posters
Nyx
New Arrival - Page 2 EmptyNew Arrival - Page 2 I_voting_barNew Arrival - Page 2 Empty 
Shadow Wolf
New Arrival - Page 2 EmptyNew Arrival - Page 2 I_voting_barNew Arrival - Page 2 Empty 
Bastion Priyis
Gray
Luca Alessandro
Charlotte Blake
Axium Zikari
Taiyou
Aero Xross
Quinton

New Arrival

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nyx

Nyx

New Arrival - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Arrival   New Arrival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 12:11 pm

"He's just Mr. protective over here." Althaia rolled her eyes at Tartarus. "Or maybe he's just jealous." Chuckling, she winked at Taiyou as she ran her hands over the horse beside her, petting him gently. "Do you have a Pegasus yet?" She asked curiously as she watched him.
Back to top Go down
Taiyou

Taiyou

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival   New Arrival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 8:43 am

"I guess. I don't think he likes me very much though." Taiyou thought about the winged horse that stood in the stables.
Back to top Go down
http://constantstrife.forumotion.com/
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival   New Arrival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 9:07 am

Althaia shrugged slightly as she watched him. "Well, anyway.. We could still do something if you like." She smiled slightly at him.
Back to top Go down
Taiyou

Taiyou

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival   New Arrival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 9:10 am

Taiyou smiled. "Sure. You wanna try some trick shots at the archery range?"
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival   New Arrival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 9:13 am

"Sure. Works for me," Althaia replied softly to him.
Back to top Go down
Taiyou

Taiyou

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival   New Arrival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 9:19 am

Taiyou smiled. He couldn't be certain, but it seemed like she was just as interested in him as he was in her. They walked back over to the archery range and Taiyou picked up a bow. "Ladies first." he said, gesturing down range.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival   New Arrival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 9:34 am

Althaia pulled out her bow, closed her eyes, and took aim. Even with her eyes closed, she could almost see where the arrow would hit. She hit the target dead on, right where she'd been aiming for. Sometimes, she even managed to impress herself. Shrugging slightly, she stood back and let loose a few more arrows. "Now if only I could put my skills to some real use," she chuckled softly.
Back to top Go down
Taiyou

Taiyou

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival   New Arrival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 10:45 pm

Taiyou picked up an arrow and starred into Althaia's eyes the whole time. He drew on the bow, and let the arrow loose. It sail through the air, hitting the next target in the same spot. "I think archery is the ultimate skill required for any survival situation."
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival   New Arrival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 10:47 pm

Althaia laughed softly and nodded, "It's not a bad skill to have, that's for sure. But I've never even been able to leave the camp or anything yet." She shrugged slightly, wishing she could get a quest to go on soon.
Back to top Go down
Taiyou

Taiyou

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival   New Arrival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 10:49 pm

Taiyou looked down at his feet, "The outside world is not that great." he began to scratch the back of his head.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival   New Arrival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 10:53 pm

Althaia sighed and shrugged, "Try being stuck here your entire life. All this training, and for what? I never really get to leave the camp. I grew up here and it's my home, but.. Still, you know?"
Back to top Go down
Taiyou

Taiyou

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival   New Arrival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 10:57 pm

"I guess." Taiyou was starting feel uncomfortable, so he over-drew on a second arrow and split his first arrow to the tip. "I think I'll just wander around for a bit. I had fun. Thank you for showing me around." Taiyou put his bow down and started to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival   New Arrival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 11:01 pm

"You're going already?" Althaia asked as he started to walk away. She couldn't stop him, but.. She felt bad, like she had upset him. Sighing, she shrugged. "I'm sorry for whatever it was that I said." She muttered loudly enough so she was sure he would hear.
Back to top Go down
Taiyou

Taiyou

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival   New Arrival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 11:05 pm

Taiyou waved a hand, "It's not your fault." He continued to walk away from the archery range.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival   New Arrival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 11:07 pm

Althaia walked over and hugged him before pulling away. "Sorry.. I don't like seeing people upset." She began to turn away slowly.
Back to top Go down
Taiyou

Taiyou

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival   New Arrival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 11:14 pm

"I'll be fine." Taiyou said in a gruff voice. "I just, need to be alone for a while." Taiyou ran off into the trees.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival   New Arrival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 11:20 pm

Althaia frowned as she watched him, wanting to follow. But she didn't want to bother him. She just hoped he would be okay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival   New Arrival - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Arrival
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half-Blood :: The Cabins :: Cabin Eleven-
Jump to: