Camp Half-Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Percy Jackson based Roleplay.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Playing solo
Wanting to be Alone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 10:46 pm by Shadow Wolf

» Being bored
Wanting to be Alone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 10:46 pm by Shadow Wolf

» Wanting to be Alone
Wanting to be Alone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 12:41 pm by Gray

» Return [open]
Wanting to be Alone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 2:23 am by Taiyou

» A Challenge
Wanting to be Alone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 1:09 am by Luca Alessandro

» Alone Time [R]
Wanting to be Alone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 11:15 pm by Nyx

» music soothing the mind
Wanting to be Alone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 12:20 am by Bastion Priyis

» Thinking Too Much.
Wanting to be Alone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 9:11 am by Nyx

» Enjoying the Water
Wanting to be Alone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 5:56 am by Charlotte Blake

Top posters
Nyx
Wanting to be Alone - Page 3 EmptyWanting to be Alone - Page 3 I_voting_barWanting to be Alone - Page 3 Empty 
Shadow Wolf
Wanting to be Alone - Page 3 EmptyWanting to be Alone - Page 3 I_voting_barWanting to be Alone - Page 3 Empty 
Bastion Priyis
Gray
Luca Alessandro
Charlotte Blake
Axium Zikari
Taiyou
Aero Xross
Quinton

Wanting to be Alone

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyx

Nyx

Wanting to be Alone - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanting to be Alone   Wanting to be Alone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 7:31 pm

"Lillian Rose. Nice to meet you." She gave him a half smile before looking away again slowly, really hoping he wouldn't ask what was wrong.
Back to top Go down
Gray

Gray

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to be Alone   Wanting to be Alone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 7:38 pm

Hm... He thinks silently to himself. You know something's wrong with her. "Yes, I know... but I won't press for it...." He mutters a bit too loudly.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to be Alone   Wanting to be Alone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 7:48 pm

Lillian looked over at him curiously. "I know you know somethings bothering me. It's okay." She muttered as she heard him, shrugging to herself.
Back to top Go down
Gray

Gray

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to be Alone   Wanting to be Alone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 8:01 pm

"You heard that...?" He looks up at her. Yes you freaking dolt. It's obvious she heard you. "Sorry about the muttered comment. The voice in my head is being really... uhm... Irritating, lately." He says, with a slight shrug.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to be Alone   Wanting to be Alone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 8:04 pm

"Don't worry about it," Lillian responded in a soft voice, resting her eyes shut after a short while.
Back to top Go down
Gray

Gray

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to be Alone   Wanting to be Alone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 8:05 pm

"Do you need something to eat or drink? You look pale..." Jyro says back in a concerned voice. Why are you being so nice? Jyro mutters softly "Because it's rude to leave someone alone and upset."
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to be Alone   Wanting to be Alone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 8:08 pm

"Do I?" She shrugged a little bit. "I feel fine." But of course, that would always have been her response. She would never let her true feelings be known to anyone. Even if he was being very nice to her right now.
Back to top Go down
Gray

Gray

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to be Alone   Wanting to be Alone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 8:10 pm

"I can see your aura... You're not fine. Not by a long shot." Jyro picks up his bag and grabs a bag of chips and a bottle of water. "Here. I was saving these for a quest, but you need them more than I do." He extends his arm and holds them out to you.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to be Alone   Wanting to be Alone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 8:15 pm

Glancing over, Lillian shook her head. "You don't need to be so kind to me. I'm sure I could easily go to the mess hall and get something." She replied, not wanting to accept the food and drink from him.
Back to top Go down
Gray

Gray

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to be Alone   Wanting to be Alone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 8:25 pm

"You COULD, but that's a pretty long walk. Besides, I've always been taught to be nice to others to avoid any form of conflict. That being said..." Jyro chuckles. "That doesn't always work with monsters. But please, take it. I insist."
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to be Alone   Wanting to be Alone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 8:28 pm

Lillian stared at him for a moment. "I still feel fine." Sighing softly, she could see no other way around this but to take what he offered. "..But, thanks I guess."
Back to top Go down
Gray

Gray

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to be Alone   Wanting to be Alone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 12:32 am

"You're most welcome." He says with a small smile. "I'm sorry if I seemed a bit pushy about it though."
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to be Alone   Wanting to be Alone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 1:33 am

Lillian shrugged slightly and began to eat slowly, not saying anything for a while. "It's just new to actually have someone actually care... About me... I guess."
Back to top Go down
Gray

Gray

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to be Alone   Wanting to be Alone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 1:38 am

"Yeah. You seemed like someone who needs some caring." Jyro sighs slowly. "I guess I'm the same, but I don't know." He says, trying not to pat your shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to be Alone   Wanting to be Alone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 1:43 am

Lillian shrugged slightly, "I don't really mind if no one else cares. It doesn't bother me. It's hard for anyone around here to care once they hear that I killed those campers. Even if it was years ago."
Back to top Go down
Gray

Gray

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to be Alone   Wanting to be Alone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 1:45 am

"Well, if it's any constellation, I care." Jyro says with sincerity. "Anyone who has had a trouble fast always has to have someone to help care for them. Like just hearing them out and stuff."
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to be Alone   Wanting to be Alone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 1:48 am

"Yeah, well I've been okay without anyone around." Chuckling softly, she shrugged the thought away. It had never bothered her before, wouldn't start now.
Back to top Go down
Gray

Gray

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to be Alone   Wanting to be Alone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 1:54 am

"Same with me." He responds with a slight shrug. "I've always done my best to be nice to almost anyone. No matter who they are."
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to be Alone   Wanting to be Alone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 3:00 am

"I never really cared for people." Lillian replied when he spoke about being nice. "I only ever even help people if I can get something out of it." She almost felt bad admitting that to him. Because she was kind of starting to like him a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Gray

Gray

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to be Alone   Wanting to be Alone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 10:30 am

"That so?" Jyro just stares at her. "Do you think there's something you can gain from this?" You're just trying to lose her as a friend, aren't you? Jyro looks down and mutters "Shut up voice."
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to be Alone   Wanting to be Alone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 8:03 pm

"I.. Well, n-no." Lillian silently cursed herself as her voice faltered a bit. I just might kind of like you. She almost sighed, looking away.
Back to top Go down
Gray

Gray

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to be Alone   Wanting to be Alone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 9:02 pm

"Hey, are you sure you're okay?" Jyro watches while he stares concerned. "Did the food help any?"
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to be Alone   Wanting to be Alone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 9:08 pm

"Yeah, I'm fine." She replied softly, nodding as he asked of the food helped. She still wasn't sure why he'd wanted her to eat.
Back to top Go down
Gray

Gray

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to be Alone   Wanting to be Alone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 9:10 pm

"You had looked really really pale, in case you were wondering why I had wanted you to eat." He said, knowing as if that was what she was thinking.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to be Alone   Wanting to be Alone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 9:12 pm

Lillian just shrugged, "Still say I felt fine." She was unsure why he was looking out for her. The last person who had.. Sighing, she cut the thought off before it could be completed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to be Alone   Wanting to be Alone - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wanting to be Alone
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half-Blood :: Camp :: Strawberry Fields-
Jump to: