Camp Half-Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Percy Jackson based Roleplay.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Playing solo
Wanting to be Alone - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 10:46 pm by Shadow Wolf

» Being bored
Wanting to be Alone - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 10:46 pm by Shadow Wolf

» Wanting to be Alone
Wanting to be Alone - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 12:41 pm by Gray

» Return [open]
Wanting to be Alone - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 2:23 am by Taiyou

» A Challenge
Wanting to be Alone - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 1:09 am by Luca Alessandro

» Alone Time [R]
Wanting to be Alone - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 11:15 pm by Nyx

» music soothing the mind
Wanting to be Alone - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 12:20 am by Bastion Priyis

» Thinking Too Much.
Wanting to be Alone - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 9:11 am by Nyx

» Enjoying the Water
Wanting to be Alone - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 5:56 am by Charlotte Blake

Top posters
Nyx
Wanting to be Alone - Page 2 EmptyWanting to be Alone - Page 2 I_voting_barWanting to be Alone - Page 2 Empty 
Shadow Wolf
Wanting to be Alone - Page 2 EmptyWanting to be Alone - Page 2 I_voting_barWanting to be Alone - Page 2 Empty 
Bastion Priyis
Gray
Luca Alessandro
Charlotte Blake
Axium Zikari
Taiyou
Aero Xross
Quinton

Wanting to be Alone

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Gray

Gray

Wanting to be Alone - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanting to be Alone   Wanting to be Alone - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 10:38 pm

He sighs slowly. "There is a voice that is within my head. He constantly reminds me of what I've done in my past. I used to have a very good friend when I was younger. She and I were the best of friends. But, something happened... Something I'm not proud of. It's why I stay alone and secluded from everyone else." YOU BLOODY IDIOT!
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to be Alone   Wanting to be Alone - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 10:45 pm

Lillian stared at him in silence for a moment before shrugging. "I can't say I know how you feel. I'm not really a person who feels much guilt for anything I've done." She almost laughed, but held it back. "I lost my temper with my little brother once. Could have burned him to death. That was the first time I realized I could create fire."
Back to top Go down
Gray

Gray

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to be Alone   Wanting to be Alone - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 10:55 pm

"R-really?" *sighs* Okay. Fine. Tell her about what you did to your best friend. Jyro lets out a low sigh. "I drug my best friend down into the underworld..."
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to be Alone   Wanting to be Alone - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 10:58 pm

"Yes, really." Lillian listened to him and sat silent for a moment. "What's so horrible about that? Though, I can see Hades not being too happy about it."
Back to top Go down
Gray

Gray

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to be Alone   Wanting to be Alone - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 11:03 pm

"Because I couldn't get her out... She got trapped there and perished... I didn't even mean to take her there... I just felt so bad about it. Ever since then I haven't had a single friend. And the voice was reminding me of it." He sighs sadly as he sits down.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to be Alone   Wanting to be Alone - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 11:09 pm

Lillian frowned slightly, shrugging. She wasn't really sure what to say. She had never had those types of problems, because she didn't consider anyone her friend. Then it was easier not to feel bad about anything bad that might happen. "I'm sorry about that."
Back to top Go down
Gray

Gray

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to be Alone   Wanting to be Alone - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 11:54 pm

"You're the only person to know it." He slowly stands up, wiping the dirt off and wipes his face clean. "I should probably head back.." He looks up at the setting son and takes his necklace out and looks at it, making a soft sigh.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to be Alone   Wanting to be Alone - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 11:59 pm

"Oh, well if that's what you'd like. I plan to stay here a while, though.." Lillian shrugged, not going to tell him to stay if he didn't want to. But talking to him wasn't so horrible, really. She stared at him, silent, as he took out the necklace.
Back to top Go down
Gray

Gray

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to be Alone   Wanting to be Alone - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 12:01 am

He notices the stare on the necklace. "It's the last thing my friend gave me... It's ironic... the name for it." He takes the necklace off, sitting back down as he stares at the golden and obsidian necklace.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to be Alone   Wanting to be Alone - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 12:04 am

Lillian said nothing as he sat back down. "So, are you planning on staying too, then?" She asked after a moment, not wanting to keep talking about his friend if it was going to upset him.
Back to top Go down
Gray

Gray

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to be Alone   Wanting to be Alone - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 12:06 am

"I think I might. Talking really helped me out." He said with the clearest sincerity.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to be Alone   Wanting to be Alone - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 12:08 am

She almost smiled at him, nodding. "Glad I can help, I guess." She didn't mind listening to him too much. And he was probably one of the only people not afraid of her. Of course, she hadn't really expected him to be either.
Back to top Go down
Gray

Gray

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to be Alone   Wanting to be Alone - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 12:10 am

"Yeah... Who knew talking actually helped..." He put the necklace back on. "It's called the lucky necklace. Which is why I said it's ironic." He said in a normal voice.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to be Alone   Wanting to be Alone - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 12:12 am

"Well, I'm more than willing to listen." Shrugging, Lillian glanced at the necklace again as he spoke about it. Then she glanced away again.
Back to top Go down
Gray

Gray

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to be Alone   Wanting to be Alone - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 3:47 pm

"Would you hold to see the necklace?" He asks. "You seem to have quite the interest in it." He looks at her openingly.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to be Alone   Wanting to be Alone - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 8:36 pm

"Hm? Oh, well, if you don't mind I guess." Lillian had hardly heard his question. But she was slightly curious about the necklace. Looking towards him again, she sat silent for a moment or two while she waited.
Back to top Go down
Gray

Gray

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to be Alone   Wanting to be Alone - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 8:39 pm

He removed the necklace and hands it to her. "It's molded together just like I like... The Obsidian and Gold used to make it looks pretty on it. She even said that one day it'd bring me luck." He scoffs. "Bunch of luck it brought me though, huh?" He asked sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to be Alone   Wanting to be Alone - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 10:33 pm

Lillian took it slowly, running her fingers over it. "Well, you never know.. Things could always change." She shrugged, staring at it for another moment before handing it back over to him.
Back to top Go down
Gray

Gray

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to be Alone   Wanting to be Alone - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 10:34 pm

"What do you mean by that?" He asks as he takes the necklace and puts it back on his neck and starts to stand up again.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to be Alone   Wanting to be Alone - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 10:36 pm

"Just because things don't seem so great now, it doesn't mean they'll always be that way." She shrugged a bit, watching him as he stood.
Back to top Go down
Gray

Gray

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to be Alone   Wanting to be Alone - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 10:41 pm

Jyro nods slowly. "True." Jyro finishes standing up and begins to stretch, and then bows slightly to you. "Thank you. It really helps a lot." He says with full sincerity.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to be Alone   Wanting to be Alone - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 10:45 pm

Lillian just smiled as she thanked him. "It was nothing." She muttered back, glancing at the ground slowly.
Back to top Go down
Gray

Gray

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to be Alone   Wanting to be Alone - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 10:46 pm

"Are you okay? You seem troubled." Jyro turns his head to the side curiously as he asks. "You seem... distant. Anything on your mind?"
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to be Alone   Wanting to be Alone - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 10:59 pm

"I... Um, yeah, I'm fine." She just shrugged as he mentioned her seeming distant. Not wanting to talk about it, she thought of a way to change the subject. "I never did ask your name, did I?" She muttered softly.
Back to top Go down
Gray

Gray

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to be Alone   Wanting to be Alone - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 8:01 am

"It's Jyro. Jyro Sakegama." He responds, knowing something is wrong. "What's yours?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to be Alone   Wanting to be Alone - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wanting to be Alone
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half-Blood :: Camp :: Strawberry Fields-
Jump to: