Camp Half-Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Percy Jackson based Roleplay.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Playing solo
Relaxing on the Beach - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 10:46 pm by Shadow Wolf

» Being bored
Relaxing on the Beach - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 10:46 pm by Shadow Wolf

» Wanting to be Alone
Relaxing on the Beach - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 12:41 pm by Gray

» Return [open]
Relaxing on the Beach - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 2:23 am by Taiyou

» A Challenge
Relaxing on the Beach - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 1:09 am by Luca Alessandro

» Alone Time [R]
Relaxing on the Beach - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 11:15 pm by Nyx

» music soothing the mind
Relaxing on the Beach - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 12:20 am by Bastion Priyis

» Thinking Too Much.
Relaxing on the Beach - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 9:11 am by Nyx

» Enjoying the Water
Relaxing on the Beach - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 5:56 am by Charlotte Blake

Top posters
Nyx
Relaxing on the Beach - Page 3 EmptyRelaxing on the Beach - Page 3 I_voting_barRelaxing on the Beach - Page 3 Empty 
Shadow Wolf
Relaxing on the Beach - Page 3 EmptyRelaxing on the Beach - Page 3 I_voting_barRelaxing on the Beach - Page 3 Empty 
Bastion Priyis
Gray
Luca Alessandro
Charlotte Blake
Axium Zikari
Taiyou
Aero Xross
Quinton

Relaxing on the Beach

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Nyx

Nyx

Relaxing on the Beach - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on the Beach   Relaxing on the Beach - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 9:24 am

Althaia rolled her eyes and the paused at his question. She felt herself blushing and made sure he wouldn't notice. "Um, as in, inside the camp or.. Are we talking outside somewhere?" She closed her eyes for a moment or two as she thought. He definitely liked her, but she wasn't sure she could feel the same. "Because, I've never left the camp, and uh.. I'm not sure they'd let us. But, either way, sure. I mean why not?" She laughed softly to hide the nervous tone of her voice. Looking over to see him smiling at her. She smiled back slowly.
Back to top Go down
Luca Alessandro

Luca Alessandro

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on the Beach   Relaxing on the Beach - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 9:35 am

"Whatever suits you best." Luca would respond to Athaia's question. He still struggled to find his old self, the one that didn't rush to conclusions like this and was denying any sort of affection. However, seeing as things were now, Luca felt as though he couldn't turn back. "You know, I'm a Cabin Leader, so I could probably slip us out of the camp if you really wanted to. It'd be nice to go outside the camp for a change."[/b] He would still look at her with a funny look on his face. "You're attracted to me, aren't you?" Luca presumed, seeking a bit of his older self as he continued to tease the lady.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on the Beach   Relaxing on the Beach - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 9:41 am

"I'm a cabin leader, too, though. I mean I am one of the only children of Artemis. My sister is the other. And I've been here my entire life. So I might be more experienced with fighting monsters out there." Althaia responded, smiling at him as she laid back a bit still enjoying the water. She almost glared at him as he found the courage to begin teasing her again. Rolling her eyes. "I'd say you're the one who's attracted to me.." The girl muttered under her breath with a slight shrug.
Back to top Go down
Luca Alessandro

Luca Alessandro

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on the Beach   Relaxing on the Beach - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 9:51 am

A smirk would cross Luca's face as he'd receive Althaia's response on attraction. "I guess I am, huh?" Luca would admit. He'd pause, grinning as the lady before him spoke about fighting monsters. "Athena didn't just draw and paint for a living." Luca would inform Althaia, "She was an artist for warfare, creating formulas for law and justice. I am born to take on her image. No monsters will put any fear into me." Luca felt really confident about this, knowing how dangerous the outside world could be, yet how wonderful it could be at the same time. "It's really up to you." Luca would conclude.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on the Beach   Relaxing on the Beach - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 9:57 am

"Yes, you are." Althaia shook her head slowly, "But I've still probably had more training than you have. This was my home since the day I was born." She shrugged and stared at him for a moment, letting the silence overtake her again. She really didn't want to speak about how he was attracted to her. Anything but that. Because she wasn't sure what to say. She'd never really loved anyone before.
Back to top Go down
Luca Alessandro

Luca Alessandro

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on the Beach   Relaxing on the Beach - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 10:11 am

Luca would laugh softly and grin as Althaia spoke about love once more. "No need to confirm it." Luca would reply, moving onto the training topic. "You and I seem to have something in common, huh? During my orphanage times, starting when I was three, I started archery. I became the best in the community, then the city, then the country. This was one of the high aspects Athena claims me for. I am well-known for my accuracy, speed and reaction time." With this, Luca had nothing more to say about fighting. "Anyways, how does tomorrow sound?" Luca would ask about the date. "We'll both bring our equipment and practice if we have to after eating."
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on the Beach   Relaxing on the Beach - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 11:45 pm

"Tomorrow?" Althaia thought for a moment, then shrugged. She didn't want to lead him on, because she wasn't sure she could be attracted to him. Even though he was clearly interested in her. "Tomorrow would be.. Fine." She finally said, realizing she'd been silent for too long. She shrugged slightly and then a slow smile spread across her face. She could at least go and hang out with him, there was nothing wrong with that. But what if it means something more to him than it does to me? She almost sighed at the thought, shaking her head gently. She would worry about it later.
Back to top Go down
Luca Alessandro

Luca Alessandro

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on the Beach   Relaxing on the Beach - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 11:39 am

Luca would sigh as the conversation went on. "I apologize for being so forward on you..." Luca would say quite suddenly, continuing to drift over the water. "I guess I got so confused between having a friend and being in a relationship that I felt love was the first place to go." Luca would be ashamed of himself, disappointed as he just set their bond to a whole new level. "Let's just call this a hangout...nothing special." Luca would suggest, his tone becoming duller. He'd look up at the sky again, sighing. "Why were you here all by yourself?" Luca would ask.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on the Beach   Relaxing on the Beach - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 8:34 pm

Althaia nodded slowly as she listened to him, biting her bottom lip gently as she had no words to respond with. "Oh.. I was just, seeking some peace and quiet for a while, I guess. Don't get me wrong, though. I'm okay with the fact that you showed up." She shrugged slightly as she smiled at him, going silent as she normally did. She was just bad at talking to people. Sometimes it seemed so much easier to talk to the animals, not that there were many around here. Except the Pegasuses.
Back to top Go down
Luca Alessandro

Luca Alessandro

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on the Beach   Relaxing on the Beach - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 11:37 pm

"I know how you feel." Luca would say in response as he'd look around, "Seems like a good place to do so anyway." Luca would smile as he couldn't stop staring into the clouds. "What's it like in your cabin?" Luca would ask Althaia, trying to prolong the conversation.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on the Beach   Relaxing on the Beach - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 1:23 am

"Well, since I only have one sister.. My cabin is pretty quiet." Althaia responded to him, glancing away every now and then so it wouldn't look like she was staring at him. She let herself relax with a small sigh, feeling content right now. If only her mind would stop wandering.
Back to top Go down
Luca Alessandro

Luca Alessandro

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on the Beach   Relaxing on the Beach - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 1:43 am

"I live in my cabin alone...at least for now." Luca would respond as he'd notice some new clouds in the sky. He'd notice her constantly glancing at him then moving away. "Do you always look at people that strangely." Luca would ask, raising a brow.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on the Beach   Relaxing on the Beach - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 1:59 am

Althaia rolled her eyes at him and turned her back to him. "Is that better, then?" She asked in a teasing tone, no longer able to see him. Her arms slowly crossed over her chest as she glanced over her shoulder at him only once.
Back to top Go down
Luca Alessandro

Luca Alessandro

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on the Beach   Relaxing on the Beach - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 2:06 am

"I can still see you glancing at me." Luca would chuckle, "Turning your back to me isn't proving anything either." Luca would roll his eyes, wondering if Althaia liked him too. The water would get cold now as he'd step out. He'd take his second towel and begin to dry himself off. "Any time you wanna admit it..." Luca would look over, speaking teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on the Beach   Relaxing on the Beach - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 2:30 am

Althaia watched him in silence for a moment, shaking her head as she slowly followed him out of the water. She grabbed her towel and wrapped in around her before he could get a chance to look. "Admit what? That I like you? Keep dreaming." She couldn't help teasing him back, smiling slightly to herself.
Back to top Go down
Luca Alessandro

Luca Alessandro

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on the Beach   Relaxing on the Beach - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 12:03 pm

Luca would dry his arms and legs off with the towel before speaking again. "You tend to watch me a lot though. What for?" Luca would ask, not looking at her. He'd dry off the rest of his body as he'd wrap the towel around his waist, moving back to his tanning towel to lie down.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on the Beach   Relaxing on the Beach - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 10:07 pm

"Well maybe I'm just trying to decide how I feel about you." Althaia chuckled, shrugging as she sat down a short ways from him. Looking out at the water, not saying anything else for a while. What else did she have to say to him, really? Getting lost in her own thoughts, she wondered why her Pegasus had yet to seek her out like he always did.
Back to top Go down
Luca Alessandro

Luca Alessandro

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on the Beach   Relaxing on the Beach - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 10:14 pm

"At least you're being honest." Luca would smile, wondering where his Pegasus was as well. He'd sit up, staring at the waves, speechless. He didn't know what to say after that statement, and so he'd just stay frozen, not moving a muscle. He wouldn't make eye contact, turnover or anything; just relax.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on the Beach   Relaxing on the Beach - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 10:18 pm

Althaia could feel the silence stretch on as he seemed to have nothing to say either. At one point, she almost sighed, wondering if she should tell him she was going now. But she didn't want to seem rude, or like she didn't want to be around him. Instead she just began biting her bottom lip, resting her eyes shut after a while.
Back to top Go down
Luca Alessandro

Luca Alessandro

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on the Beach   Relaxing on the Beach - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 10:35 pm

"Well...I'm gonna go." Luca would sigh, packing his stuff as he'd prepare to take off. He'd look over to Althaia. "Let's just be friends, okay?" Luca would smile as he'd begin wandering out of the area. He'd raise a hand, waving as he would leave.

[EXIT Unless Interrupted]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on the Beach   Relaxing on the Beach - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Relaxing on the Beach
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half-Blood :: Camp :: Fireworks Beach-
Jump to: