Quinton

Share | 

Making a Bow

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow Wolf

PostSubject: Making a Bow   Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:11 am

Chaotic walked into the building and grabbed some wood and a sander. She sat down and began working, slowly forming a bow out of the wood. She smiled as she worked as it calmed her down and made her forget all her worries for a period of time. She blew the dust off the wood and then ran her fingers across it before going back so shaping it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Making a Bow   Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:29 am

Kalista walked towards the arts and crafts area and glanced around. She saw a girl making a bow, as well as other campers. But the girl she spotted.. Didn't look familiar. New camper? Well, they did get a lot of those. She approached a little closer and looked at her. "New here, hm?" She asked from where she was, without moving any closer to her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadow Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Making a Bow   Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:31 am

Chaotic looked up briefly and nodded before going back to curving the wood. She grabbed a carving knife from beside her and began carving the wood to the way she liked her bows shaped.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Making a Bow   Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:35 am

Kalista watched her, moving to stand behind her. "Well then, what's your name?" She shrugged slightly, simply curious about how little attention was on her. But it wasn't like she had anything else to do right now. So she may as well stay and talk.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadow Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Making a Bow   Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:49 am

Chaotic huffed softly and looked behind her. "My name is Chaotic, daughter of Artemis. I am trying to make my bow so please, leave me be." She turned back to her bow and continued to carve it. Yes the girl beside her was gorgeous but she already liked someone here at camp.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Making a Bow   Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:53 am

Kalista just rolled her eyes, "Well, no reason to be that way towards someone who was just making conversation." Her powers clearly weren't affecting the girl, at least not from what she could see. She shook her head and turned away. "So much for trying to be nice, then." The girl muttered under her breath.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadow Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Making a Bow   Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:56 am

"You're a daughter of Aphrodite are you not? And you're wondering why your powers of seduction aren't working. See my heart lies else where. That and I just watched my father be murdered not even an hour ago. There is no way you could seduce me right now." Chaotic's teeth clenched as she remembered her father and how he taught her to carve bows. She set the bow and the knife down and pulled her knees close to her chest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Making a Bow   Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:00 am

Kalista shrugged slightly, back still turned to her. "Well if it isn't working, it isn't working. But I genuinely was trying to be nice as well." Glancing over her shoulder, she sighed, not sure whether she was supposed to go or stay. Turning back to her slowly, she just stood where she was, silent for a moment or two.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadow Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Making a Bow   Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:08 am

"Do you know what it's like to watch your father die and then run from the things that killed him only to find out you're the daughter of a Goddess and you have a sister?" Chaotic was crying softly by now as she looked at the girl.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Making a Bow   Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:10 am

"I was almost raped by my father when I was fourteen." Kalista sighed and then shrugged, knowing that sometimes it couldn't be help. She did tend to attract too much attention sometimes. But even if she was the daughter of the goddess of love, she wouldn't allow anyone who she didn't want to take advantage of her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadow Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Making a Bow   Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:13 am

"All my life my father was all I had. I had been told over and over that my mother was dead. That she had loved me. And now I find out she's a Goddess. After I watch the only person I ever had die. Torn to shreds in front of me." Chaotic clenched her fists.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Making a Bow   Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:16 am

Kalista shrugged and sat down beside her, "At least you had somebody, right? My father just thought I was a whore. And all along he wanted me too." She glanced at the ground after a while and shrugged again. It had been years, she just learned to let it go. Now she had no idea where her father was, or if he was still alive.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadow Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Making a Bow   Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:19 am

Chaotic picked the bow and knife back up and continued carving it. "My father taught me how to carve bows. It calmed him down just as it calms me down." She spoke with a soft voice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Making a Bow   Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:23 am

Kalista frowned slightly and sighed, "Well as far as I'm concerned, my only family are my siblings here at camp." She shrugged slightly, not looking at the other girl.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadow Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Making a Bow   Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:27 am

Chaotic grabbed some sand paper and smoothed out her bow. "I understand where you're coming from. But I cannot come from the same place. Not yet at least."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Making a Bow   Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:30 am

"Well, your father wasn't trying to rape you, so.." Kalista chuckled softly and shrugged. That was why she'd learned to defend herself. Something like that wasn't going to happen again. She had just barely escaped from her father, not wanting to hurt him or anything. "But you don't seem to want me here that badly, should I leave?" She asked softly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadow Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Making a Bow   Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:33 am

"It's up to you. I only have to string my bow now and then I'm done so I'd be leaving anyway to get some arrows from the armory." Chaotic shrugged and blew the dust off her bow again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Making a Bow   Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:36 am

Kalista looked away slowly. "Well alright then." She stood slowly, not looking at the other girl. It wasn't like anybody had ever wanted to just have a conversation with her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadow Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Making a Bow   Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:38 am

"I never got your name." Chaotic called after her. She now took in the site of the beauty in front of her. She smiled and then cursed her hormones to the depths of Hades home.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Making a Bow   Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:48 am

"Kalista." She turned to the girl and offered a smile. "It was.. Nice talking with you, I guess I should be going." If Chaotic told her to stay, she would have, because she thought she could see something there. In her eyes. But she didn't expect anything to happen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadow Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Making a Bow   Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:56 am

"Kalista..." She murmured the name to herself. "Kalista would you...Would you like to go to the armory with me and get arrows once I string my bow?" She blushed a light pink.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Making a Bow   Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:58 am

Kalista stared at her and chuckled softly. No longer walking away, she nodded. "Yes, I would like that." She replied softly as she moved a bit closer to Chaotic. Stopping again behind her, looking at her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadow Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Making a Bow   Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:01 am

Chaotic smiled softly and strung her bow carefully before sliding it over her shoulder. "Uhm...Could you show me where the armory is? As I said, I'm new." She laughed softly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Making a Bow   Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:03 am

Kalista smiled at her and nodded, "Just follow me. And, you can call me Kali if you'd like, by the way." She started to walk away, towards the armory, making sure the other girl was following her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadow Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Making a Bow   Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:13 pm

Chaotic couldn't help but stare as the girl walked away. She followed silently, lost in the thoughts in her head.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Making a Bow   

Back to top Go down

Making a Bow
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next