Camp Half-Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Percy Jackson based Roleplay.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Playing solo
entering the cabin a third time. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 10:46 pm by Shadow Wolf

» Being bored
entering the cabin a third time. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 10:46 pm by Shadow Wolf

» Wanting to be Alone
entering the cabin a third time. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 12:41 pm by Gray

» Return [open]
entering the cabin a third time. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 2:23 am by Taiyou

» A Challenge
entering the cabin a third time. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 1:09 am by Luca Alessandro

» Alone Time [R]
entering the cabin a third time. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 11:15 pm by Nyx

» music soothing the mind
entering the cabin a third time. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 12:20 am by Bastion Priyis

» Thinking Too Much.
entering the cabin a third time. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 9:11 am by Nyx

» Enjoying the Water
entering the cabin a third time. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 5:56 am by Charlotte Blake

Top posters
Nyx
entering the cabin a third time. Emptyentering the cabin a third time. I_voting_barentering the cabin a third time. Empty 
Shadow Wolf
entering the cabin a third time. Emptyentering the cabin a third time. I_voting_barentering the cabin a third time. Empty 
Bastion Priyis
Gray
Luca Alessandro
Charlotte Blake
Axium Zikari
Taiyou
Aero Xross
Quinton

entering the cabin a third time.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Astral

Astral

entering the cabin a third time. Empty
PostSubject: entering the cabin a third time.   entering the cabin a third time. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 8:28 pm

I then saw my cabin and decided to tidy it up to fit my needs. my father Poseidon had done a lot already but I needed something that suited me. I then entered the cabin and saw the water fountain and the view to the sea. man this is awesome I said. I then took of my katana and put it to the side of the bed and told a friend of mine to bring the stuff in. it was a bean bag chair a flat screen tv and a ps3 with obiviously games to. I helped him bring the stuff in and set it all up. after that I sat on my bed and held my katana and looked around and was happy. thank you Dad for this awesome stuff but my upgrades made things better. I then told my friend that if he wanted to come over to use the ps3 he could. he was my friend from the cabin of zeus and his name was zack. he said ok and took his leave back to his owb cabin. ive only been here a few days but I feel like I know everyone already. I then got up and opened the door and left to go somewhere else.
Back to top Go down

entering the cabin a third time.
Page 1 of 1