Camp Half-Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Percy Jackson based Roleplay.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Playing solo
Searching for Defense Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 10:46 pm by Shadow Wolf

» Being bored
Searching for Defense Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 10:46 pm by Shadow Wolf

» Wanting to be Alone
Searching for Defense Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 12:41 pm by Gray

» Return [open]
Searching for Defense Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 2:23 am by Taiyou

» A Challenge
Searching for Defense Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 1:09 am by Luca Alessandro

» Alone Time [R]
Searching for Defense Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 11:15 pm by Nyx

» music soothing the mind
Searching for Defense Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 12:20 am by Bastion Priyis

» Thinking Too Much.
Searching for Defense Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 9:11 am by Nyx

» Enjoying the Water
Searching for Defense Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 5:56 am by Charlotte Blake

Top posters
Nyx
Searching for Defense EmptySearching for Defense I_voting_barSearching for Defense Empty 
Shadow Wolf
Searching for Defense EmptySearching for Defense I_voting_barSearching for Defense Empty 
Bastion Priyis
Gray
Luca Alessandro
Charlotte Blake
Axium Zikari
Taiyou
Aero Xross
Quinton

Searching for Defense

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aero Xross

Aero Xross

Searching for Defense Empty
PostSubject: Searching for Defense   Searching for Defense Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 4:17 am

Aero was walking through the armory after a day of riding Ace. As he walks through he heres a crashing of hammers onto metal, grindstones sharpening swords, steam being made by dipping hot metal into water. it was truly a dangerous yet interesting place to be. He was searching for his own weapon, soemthing strong yet something practical. he wanted it to represent his father in honor of him saving his life from Hades 6 months back. This weapon should be able to react well with his powers to control lightning and thunder. he just didnt know where he could find such a weapon.
Back to top Go down
Bastion Priyis

Bastion Priyis

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Defense   Searching for Defense Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 4:24 am

I decided to change out my armor from what they have given me back when I got here 5 months ago. I wanted to change my armor since all I have was just the starter armor they give ya when ya arrive here. I begin to walk through the place meandering my way towards the blacksmiths in the back. I notice someone who I've seen a couple times before but never talked to. I decide to leave it at that and stop my some bows. "What do we have here?" I ask myself as I pick up one of the bows and test it out a bit.
Back to top Go down
Aero Xross

Aero Xross

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Defense   Searching for Defense Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 3:22 am

Aero was searching through the armory as a man walked through the door. Aero had seen him plenty of times around camp. he had gotten here around a month later than Aero. the man saw Aero but didnt approach he just walked on and went in search of something here. Aero took it upon himself to talk to him. Aero approached and said "Hey man whats up?"
Back to top Go down
Bastion Priyis

Bastion Priyis

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Defense   Searching for Defense Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 3:26 am

Caught up in testing the bow I didn't hear him walk up to me. "Huh?!" I whip around and almost start chocking him with the bow. "Oh its just you. I didn't mean to react like that." I put down the bow I was holding and pick up another one to test a bit. "What do ya want?"
Back to top Go down
Aero Xross

Aero Xross

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Defense   Searching for Defense Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 3:48 am

Aero was shocked at his reaction but he did kinda sneak up on him none the less. "I was just walking up to say hello we havent really talked since you arrived at camp. I can see your a son of Apollo though." Aero points to the bow.
Back to top Go down
Bastion Priyis

Bastion Priyis

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Defense   Searching for Defense Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 4:22 am

"Yeah I am." I put down the bow remembering why I was here. "Thats right I meant to get some armor." I turn around and look at him. "So what are ya here for?"
Back to top Go down
Aero Xross

Aero Xross

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Defense   Searching for Defense Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 4:23 am

"Well Im looking for a weapon that will help me channel my power for wind and lightning but at the same time is practical but I want it to represent my father." Aero looks at the boy and tilts his head. "I see your returning armor whats wrong with it?"
Back to top Go down
Bastion Priyis

Bastion Priyis

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Defense   Searching for Defense Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 4:28 am

"Nothing I was just gonna see if I would get better quality armor than the starting gear, Hopefully one that helps with archery." I tell him. "It would be best to go find someone whose father is Hephaestus." I begin to head to the back of the armory to find someone to talk to.
Back to top Go down
Aero Xross

Aero Xross

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Defense   Searching for Defense Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 4:47 am

"This is true I guess but hey for your armor try leather or mithril its light or even chainmail."
Back to top Go down
Bastion Priyis

Bastion Priyis

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Defense   Searching for Defense Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 4:50 am

"I was gonna look into that." I find who I was looking for and request to get some better armor for an archer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Defense   Searching for Defense Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Searching for Defense
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half-Blood :: Camp :: Armory-
Jump to: